NHL FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 150 ) at  Philadelphia ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    8:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 125 ) at  St. Louis ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    8:35 PM :  Montreal ( 0 ) at  Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TicketRaven

Weber news? In or Out?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Disappointing to see the contests fill so early. Didn’t occur to me to reserve some earlier. Oh well, I’ll just have to take down a couple of smaller gpps. lol.

• TicketRaven

I got Weber as playing but he left the ice early in warmups today

• Poochy16

Almost entirely fading the MON/DAL game, just don’t like many of the full line stacks

• marker0357

Be Gentle. I’m a NFL/NBA/MLB fish looking for some action in NHL tonight.

• TicketRaven

Good luck all.

• Syzltuth

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Putting up a 1$ winner takes all for the thread. Write your name and I’ll add you to the group.

I for one am awful at NHL for some incentive to join ;)

Damn, just checked in and missed this. Would have taken you up on this tonight.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Syzltuth said...

Damn, just checked in and missed this. Would have taken you up on this tonight.

word it didn’t fill anyhow lol

• iron_tactics

@marker0357 said...

Be Gentle. I’m a NFL/NBA/MLB fish looking for some action in NHL tonight.

I played MON, EDM and VAN. I’m guessing that was stupidly contrarian O.o
    Enjoy my $4

• Blahaaron

At the end of the night ill either be crying or crying. Good luck peeps. Hope you all do well.

• yisman

With no NBA, everything filled early on DK and fantasydraft of course

I made lineups for each but in nothing but free contests

• jquesen3

Went out and got Drouin. F the world

• scsa1998

For the NBA people that are playing today. Please keep playing so hopefully the sites will see the interest in NHL and make the prize pools and tourneys reasonable

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Good luck tonight fellas! Stuck with all my original thoughts. MON could get me so I hope they take the night off haha

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Simmonds at 23.4% is surprising. He’s cheapish and plays on the top powerplay unit, but that’s a super high percentage.

• Blahaaron

Aw frack. Guess who couldn’t afford Provorov.

• Canuckage

Canucks striking early o.O

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Zieg30 said...

Simmonds at 23.4% is surprising. He’s cheapish and plays on the top powerplay unit, but that’s a super high percentage.

He is someone casual people playing tonight know and likely don’t realize he hasn’t had a good season. Like you said, cheapish.

• joe2dwight

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #19

RG Tiered Ranking

New-ish to NHL, what’s the best way to find out if Weber is playing? Standard spots like team Twitter?

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

Neuvirth at 37.5% in the FD $4. He was unreasonably cheap in light of the matchup, though it’s not panning out well for him.

• Blahaaron

@yountingly said...

He is someone casual people playing tonight know and likely don’t realize he hasn’t had a good season. Like you said, cheapish.

Some of the fantasy articles recommended him altho I know better and I’ll never waste 5 grand on this season of Simmonds.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@joe2dwight said...

New-ish to NHL, what’s the best way to find out if Weber is playing? Standard spots like team Twitter?

Refresh this link 15 minutes before game time: https://mobile.twitter.com/ycmmat/lists/mtl-habs

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

@joe2dwight said...

For big names like that I tend to just check rotoworld and dailyfaceoff, but will go to the team beat writers’ twitter feeds if the news isn’t out 5 minutes prior to the game.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

VAN screwing things up for me already per usual haha

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

Would love a random and completely unexpected huge night from Virtanen. Threw VAN L2 in a few lineups on a lark, knowing it was likely throwing money away. But as a consequence I have him owned well above the field (where he’s at sub-2%).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).