7:35 PM :  Boston ( -135 ) at  Detroit ( 115 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    7:35 PM :  Florida ( 135 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -155 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    8:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 165 ) at  Nashville ( -185 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    8:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 200 ) at  Minnesota ( -240 ) —- T: 6u-10
    9:05 PM :  Vegas ( -110 ) at  Arizona ( -115 ) —- T: 6u-15
    10:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( -115 ) at  Calgary ( -105 ) —- T: 6o-15
    10:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 115 ) at  Anaheim ( -140 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    10:35 PM :  Colorado ( -115 ) at  Los Angeles ( -105 ) —- T: 5½o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ttucowboy84

Where do you even begin on a slate this large? Mind. Blown.

I’m keeping it simple and being a homer. Stars PP1 and L1 for me with Lindell. Either it will pay off or not. This slate is f’n nuts. Lol

Let’s go Stars!

• stellagirl

I hear ya. I have a lot of exposure to TBL, MIN, OTT, NSH, PIT. Hoping at least some of the chalk eaters pick WAS, BUF, and COL.

a few other rando one-offs, but my lu’s are mostly set.

Time to walk the dog, make a beer run, and settle in for a fun night of hockey!

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@PhoFever said...

No Kopitar, hautalak?

You got me. Kopitar one off lol

• someclevername

I play some NHL every now & then but do not follow it as closely as I should. I’ll be donating $5 to the DK contest tonight and just have a quick question for the superior hockey minds up in here – is Price a terrible play? I don’t know why but I keep going to him. I read a bit ago that he is maybe having mental issues – not sure why I want to play him. Might say something about me lol.

• someclevername

@stellagirl said...

make a beer run

I did that earlier – might be why I’m looking at Price

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@someclevername said...

is Price a terrible play?

I’ve been there and the answer is yes and no… lol Last time I tried he ended with -1.2 at the end of the day. But a night he goes off he can work wonders in your lineup.

• Ravensfan929

Is the lineup page on here up to date?

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@someclevername said...

I play some NHL every now & then but do not follow it as closely as I should. I’ll be donating $5 to the DK contest tonight and just have a quick question for the superior hockey minds up in here – is Price a terrible play? I don’t know why but I keep going to him. I read a bit ago that he is maybe having mental issues – not sure why I want to play him. Might say something about me lol.

I’d consider Markstrom over Price tonight, and that’s digging down deep. Any goalie can be an okay play in a GPP, as any goalie any night can stand on their head and get a 11 DK point shutout, or even more with an assist thrown in, BUT I don’t see Price facing the shot volume he’d need to have a huge night if he gives up a goal or two, and I also love NJ1 tonight, so don’t see Price getting the win.

• NIN1002

Price was the bomb play….2 or 3 years ago. Now, he’s an overrated name that used to be a somebody. Pass on Price.

• someclevername

@Zieg30 said...

I’d consider Markstrom over Price tonight, and that’s digging down deep. Any goalie can be an okay play in a GPP, as any goalie any night can stand on their head and get a 11 DK point shutout, or even more with an assist thrown in, BUT I don’t see Price facing the shot volume he’d need to have a huge night if he gives up a goal or two, and I also love NJ1 tonight, so don’t see Price getting the win.

Heard. Thank you for the reply! I’ve never had a good night taking Markstrom so I’ll have to go another direction. Markstrom good for the SO now (prob with an assist thrown in) lol.

• someclevername

@hautalak said...

I’ve been there and the answer is yes and no… lol Last time I tried he ended with -1.2 at the end of the day. But a night he goes off he can work wonders in your lineup.

lol – yeah probably not a great idea.

• ttucowboy84

@someclevername said...

My main punt is Petersen. He’s due to get rocked. I just hope it’s not tonight. Lol

Good thing is if it happens, the beer buzz should be in full swing by then so that’ll ease some of the pain.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@someclevername said...

Heard. Thank you for the reply! I’ve never had a good night taking Markstrom so I’ll have to go another direction. Markstrom good for the SO now (prob with an assist thrown in) lol.

Oh I’m not saying Markstrom is a good play tonight. He’s not. Just on my list of “bad plays” I’d rank him over Price.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Zieg30 said...

Oh I’m not saying Markstrom is a good play tonight. He’s not. Just on my list of “bad plays” I’d rank him over Price.

DeSmith is probably the best value play at G. Big favorite at almost minimum price.

• Wingman

I have too much Ben Hutton and a bit of Markstrom

• someclevername

@Zieg30 said...

Yeah, sorry, I didn’t mean to imply that – I know what you were saying to me . Basically “wtf are you doing? don’t do that” lol

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@someclevername said...

Yeah, sorry, I didn’t mean to imply that – I know what you were saying to me . Basically “wtf are you doing? don’t do that” lol

Haha. Yes. Though just watch Price have a 40 save shutout tonight.

• someclevername

@ttucowboy84 said...

My main punt is Petersen. He’s due to get rocked. I just hope it’s not tonight. Lol

Good thing is if it happens, the beer buzz should be in full swing by then so that’ll ease some of the pain.

I can get behind Petersen simply due to the fact I had him for that SO against STL the other night lol. Colorado is a little scary though :0 GL

• stellagirl

This slate needs to START already! I’m starting to tinker and add additional redonkulous LU’s!!

• ttucowboy84

@someclevername said...

I can get behind Petersen simply due to the fact I had him for that SO against STL the other night lol. Colorado is a little scary though :0 GL

Definitely, it’ll either be a lighting money on fire situation or he’s going to stay hot. Don’t really see any in between. GL to you too.

• someclevername

@ttucowboy84 said...

Definitely, it’ll either be a lighting money on fire situation or he’s going to stay hot. Don’t really see any in between. GL to you too.

Oh, I’m with you here – I’m in lol Petersen let’s do this! Well, in a few hours. Then we do this. We’re gonna do this in a few hours! I wouldn’t be a good motivator / coach lol.

• canuck1995

@stellagirl said...

This slate needs to START already! I’m starting to tinker and add additional redonkulous LU’s!!

Tell me about it, Made about 5 more than I planned too now. Hopefully not just aimlessly throwing money away

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@MotownGreek said...

You prefer DET2 over DET LN1?

bigtime, their scripting is incredible when you mix in Ducks, Stars, Wild, or Sabers. Literally, any big line you want tonight? You can get it with Red Wings LN2

• dyavid

How much Montour is too much Montour? :/ i’ve got alooooot of him at that price..

• dyavid

This is going to be a great night of hockey

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).