7:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 0 ) at  Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 180 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    7:35 PM :  Chicago ( 145 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    8:05 PM :  Montreal ( 0 ) at  Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  San Jose ( -140 ) at  Arizona ( 120 ) —- T: -140
    9:05 PM :  Dallas ( 0 ) at  Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:35 PM :  Winnipeg ( 115 ) at  Los Angeles ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    10:35 PM :  Vegas ( 140 ) at  Anaheim ( -155 ) —- T: 140

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Sucks working 9-9 today day before a holiday . I’ll throw a couple of pick ems in but won’t be able to have anything on main slate :(

• Blahaaron

@yountingly said...

Sucks working 9-9 today day before a holiday . I’ll throw a couple of pick ems in but won’t be able to have anything on main slate :(

Why don’t you reserve a few games and make them during lunch?

• Blahaaron

I made 2 games and that’s it. NSH1 and COL1 and NYI1 and NSH2.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Too much to wrap my head around. Looks like a 2 entry pick em night.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Just verified and I’m on an unreal losing streak of approx. -$1.1K since November 13th! At least I was on a winning streak before but it still hurts the bankroll a lot! I will only play the $3 contest tonight for the main slate.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Blahaaron said...

I made 2 games and that’s it. NSH1 and COL1 and NYI1 and NSH2.

At first glance I love all four of those lines. My initial 6 teams in the Dk $8 that I threw in on a whim last night all had one of those lines, or a combination.

• JimmyTango

@yountingly said...

Your priorities are all wrong.

• StPaulMick

Which team is inactive tonight? I stare at the slate matchups and I can’t tell.

• small1dawg

@StPaulMick said...

Which team is inactive tonight? I stare at the slate matchups and I can’t tell.

Blues

• StPaulMick

@Felixxberg said...

Just verified and I’m on an unreal losing streak of approx. -$1.1K since November 13th!

First rule of Fight Club: you never verify the losing streak. lol. You’re Max Entry in the $3, right?

• StPaulMick

@small1dawg said...

Blues

D’oh! Thank you.

• Felixxberg

@StPaulMick said...

First rule of Fight Club: you never verify the losing streak. lol. You’re Max Entry in the $3, right?

I won’t anymore! But seriously I’m pretty sure it’s my worst streak since playing DFS.

Yep I’ll throw in $60 and hope to hit that $1K top prize! I have had a lot of success in 20 entry max $3 contests and in late/turbo contests, but I have been absolutely destroyed by $8 and $33 main slate contests. I’ll be more conservative from now on. That damn $10K top prize was just too tempting!

• StPaulMick

Wow, Vegas thinks the Canadiens suck. NSH is -200. I suppose the game is at Bridgestone. NSH is damn tough at home.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Blahaaron said...

Why don’t you reserve a few games and make them during lunch?

I am a pharmacist in real life so no breaks for me though I did make 4 quick lus before we opened when I got here . I spent all of a minute on them so who knows what will happen .

Figured I’m on a hot streak so it was worth it without diving in much

Targeted Ana1 Nash1,2 , colo1 , min , nyi,

• Felixxberg

I sympathize with Quickparty/Adam Daly-Frey today!

• StPaulMick

@yountingly said...

I am a pharmacist in real life so no breaks for me

No breaks and no relief from clients exhibiting good old DSB, right?

• StPaulMick

@yountingly said...

Targeted Ana1 Nash1,2 , colo1 , min , nyi,

Normally, I’d say the recently reactivated Charlie Coyle at 4.5k DK might be a sneaky pick tonight, especially if he was slated for top-six minutes, but I’m seeing he is on a third line with Ennis and Winnick. That’s a hard pass on this huge slate.

• StPaulMick

If there’s going to be anything like “chalk” tonight it’s got to be NSH1 and NSH2. The Habs are rolling out Antti Niemi? Dude’s on his third team already this year and it’s only week 8. I hope he hasn’t been moving his family each time. What an effing nightmare!

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@StPaulMick said...

The Habs are rolling out Antti Niemi?

All the Niemi then!? It’s funny but I know some will do that and possibly be rewarded with how this season has been going. I’m still sticking to pick em tonight. Too many decisions for the amount of lineups I can play.

• keephustlincuz

Love Tor/Flo game stack. Tor pp1 and flo1. Not sure why dadonov is 4700 on fd.

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

I sympathize with Quickparty/Adam Daly-Frey today!

I just logged onto to twitter and thought this is going to be a rough day to keep up on anything, and thought about the DFO guys having to do it…my sympathies and thanks…I will be relying on them quite a bit today haha

• StPaulMick

@hautalak said...

I know some will do that and possibly be rewarded with how this season has been going

I did pretty well two nights ago with the YOLO ‘yotes, against all odds. Those guys tore through Canada last week. 3-0!

• dyavid

@StPaulMick said...

Wow, Vegas thinks the Canadiens suck. NSH is -200. I suppose the game is at Bridgestone. NSH is damn tough at home.

Niemi possibly playing and Weber missed last nights game with an injury. I’m guessing Webs will be out again. If he is, i dont mind joe morrow as a value play for 3k. He shoots, blocks and got 21 mins last night including PP time

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@keephustlincuz said...

Love Tor/Flo game stack. Tor pp1 and flo1. Not sure why dadonov is 4700 on fd.

Yup. definitely doing that stack too!

This slate is insanity.

• StPaulMick

@dyavid said...

He shoots, blocks and got 21 mins last night including PP time

Thanks for the tip on Morrow. What’s up with Mete? They burned his first year by keeping him up for 10+ games and now they have him on the third pairing?

On the other side, how about Ekholm as a pivot of off Subban or Josi?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).