7:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 0 ) at  Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 180 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    7:35 PM :  Chicago ( 145 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    8:05 PM :  Montreal ( 0 ) at  Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  San Jose ( -140 ) at  Arizona ( 120 ) —- T: -140
    9:05 PM :  Dallas ( 0 ) at  Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:35 PM :  Winnipeg ( 115 ) at  Los Angeles ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    10:35 PM :  Vegas ( 140 ) at  Anaheim ( -155 ) —- T: 140

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• small1dawg

@kirby34 said...

Is a full line stack still viable on a big slate like this? Or do you want to get exposure to as many games as possible?

Yes stacking is always the most optimal approach

• sizzlebeans

anyone have ownership guesses for CAR1 tonight?

• Schmo4

Provorov, Hertl, Sheary in cash

• small1dawg

@sizzlebeans said...

I’d say 5% or less but they have been hot so maybe a lil more in there 7-8% range

• keephustlincuz

@sizzlebeans said...

On a very large slate like this I would say less than 7%. I used them with NYR1 for the game stack. I doubt many people will stack this game.

• kirby34

Having trouble deciding between MIN1, FLA1, and CAR1 in gpps. MIN1 gives me the more balanced lineup out of the three.

• small1dawg

@keephustlincuz said...

On a very large slate like this I would say less than 7%. I used them with NYR1 for the game stack. I doubt many people will stack this game.

Agree. I think the sharps will be on car1 while the avg casual player will flock towards bigger names tb, chi, edm, tor etc

• keephustlincuz

@small1dawg said...

Agree. I think the sharps will be on car1 while the avg casual player will flock towards bigger names tb, chi, edm, tor etc

You think those teams will have the highest ownership? I was guessing NAS1 and FLO1 for chalk based on pricing.

• small1dawg

@keephustlincuz said...

You think those teams will have the highest ownership? I was guessing NAS1 and FLO1 for chalk based on pricing.

I think tb1 for sure. Nsh will be high but might be a little slower as people will split between 1 and 2. Fla maybe on pricing ya

• keephustlincuz

@small1dawg said...

I think tb1 for sure. Nsh will be high but might be a little slower as people will split between 1 and 2. Fla maybe on pricing ya

I am not sure about TB1. I can only find 1 line I like that I can afford to pair with them. I think pricing is going to lower their ownership. I am guessing 14% for the line. You think it’s much higher?

• small1dawg

@keephustlincuz said...

I am not sure about TB1. I can only find 1 line I like that I can afford to pair with them. I think pricing is going to lower their ownership. I am guessing 14% for the line. You think it’s much higher?

I think that’s a solid range. Which is still high for a 15 game slate. Can’t see any line really going over 15-17%

• Benn91

When evryone think it will be a high scoring game most of the time its not so I wont be suprise to see that happen between TB&CHI tonight.

• mathewsmarner

quick glance of research shows
    edm 2
    phi 1
    haven’t gotten through half the games on draft kings schedule

me thinks cam talbot is under priced

• sizzlebeans

I think we’ll see a lot of broken and one-off TBL LUs tonight. It’s Namestnikov’s birthday today, so he might be worth a play tonight if you’re going the one-off route.

• Benn91

I wonder how much ownership Niemi will have?

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@mathewsmarner said...

quick glance of research shows
    edm 2
    phi 1
    haven’t gotten through half the games on draft kings schedule

I have zero exposure to either of those lines.

I don’t mind PHI1 because the NYI aren’t known for their D and goaltending.

• MakinItkane9

Not playing much tonight im so sick. Going with a bounce back caps team and an islanders top line thats red hot. Gl tonight guys. I think its Matt Murray for me tonight as well.

• mathewsmarner

cam talbot under priced at 7200? vs det?

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Benn91 said...

I wonder how much ownership Niemi will have?

I’d guess 0.3%. Though he’s tied for the cheapest goalie on DK, so some folks with try to shove him in just for the cost savings.

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

All I hope for is Montreal to lose big enough that joke of a GM is finally fired

Also GL everyone tonight very fun slate to play!

• sizzlebeans

Weber out again tonight

https://twitter.com/RStanleyNHL/status/933473325178933254

• keephustlincuz

@Cal_Naughton_Jr said...

All I hope for is Montreal to lose big enough that joke of a GM is finally fired

Also GL everyone tonight very fun slate to play!

I agree. If they finally decide to blow the team up this year i want fresh blood making the decisions.

• mathewsmarner

only did the research for 7pm games

edm 2
    phil 1
    car pp1 up front

• sizzlebeans

Couldn’t decide on my last line of the night between FLA1, NYI1, or TOR1…ended up swapping out FLA1 for TOR1. FLA1 line hatty incoming!

GL gents!

• mathewsmarner

@sizzlebeans said...

Couldn’t decide on my last line of the night between FLA1, NYI1, or TOR1…ended up swapping out FLA1 for TOR1. FLA1 line hatty incoming!

GL gents!

i think toronto is going to work on their d

should mean kadri chalk

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).