7:05 PM :  Toronto ( 0 ) at  New Jersey ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Calgary ( 160 ) at  Columbus ( -180 ) —- T: 160
    7:35 PM :  Philadelphia ( 0 ) at  Tampa Bay ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Dallas ( 152 ) at  Nashville ( -169 ) —- T: 152
    10:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 110 ) at  Arizona ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    10:05 PM :  Edmonton ( -115 ) at  Colorado ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    10:05 PM :  Chicago ( 130 ) at  San Jose ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    10:35 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 160 ) at  Los Angeles ( -190 ) —- T: 160

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• epot

@TimmerRC said...

He skated at morning skate, I’d lean towards him being a go tonight.

ya thats my thinking but i also have honka…so who would be sitting?

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@TimmerRC said...

I’ve actually used more of a cash game mentality

this is what I was thinking, no need to take a big GPP mentality into a small field tourny.

• stellagirl

I have salary left for one of the following: Foligno, Nash, or kreider. FD gpp.

Thoughts?

• McDavid97

Tkachuk + Puulujarvi seem like decent value plays tonight. Anyone else riding with budaj?

• umwoz

@epot said...

any news on klingberg tonight?

He wasn’t hurt, he was benched for sleeping in so he will be back.

Honka stays, and Nemeth sits as per morning skate.

• epot

@umwoz said...

He wasn’t hurt, he was benched for sleeping in so he will be back.

I know, but as of now nhl.com has him scratched and not in the lineup.

• umwoz

@epot said...

I know, but as of now nhl.com has him scratched and not in the lineup.

I wouldn’t make a habit of pulling news from NHL.com. Keep an eye on dailyfaceoff and leftwinglock up until gametime for conclusive news.

• epot

@umwoz said...

I wouldn’t make a habit of pulling news from NHL.com. Keep an eye on dailyfaceoff and leftwinglock up until gametime for conclusive news.

thx i see your point! dailyfaceoff has him paired with lindell

• bdvratoric

I’m not trying to chase value here especially after his first game, but Guentzel is only 2.8 on DK. He had 5 shots his first game and will get PP2 time this game as well. I feel like anyone can score playing with 2 great playmakers like Malkin and Kessel

• bdvratoric

Really liking Stecher on the Canucks as well at 3.7 He seems to have a high floor for his price, he’s been getting at least 3-4 shots on net every game and the Coyotes have been allowing 34 a game the past 10 games

• tristanwolf

@McDavid97 said...

Tkachuk + Puulujarvi seem like decent value plays tonight. Anyone else riding with budaj?

i think everyone is gonna be on budaj tonight. prob chalk for the price.

anything wrong with derek forbort? rg has him invisible on the kings lines?

• TimmerRC

@bdvratoric said...

I’m not trying to chase value here especially after his first game, but Guentzel is only 2.8 on DK. He had 5 shots his first game and will get PP2 time this game as well. I feel like anyone can score playing with 2 great playmakers like Malkin and Kessel

I don’t care what the guy’s name is. Anytime ANYONE is $2800 on DK and is on PIT2/PP2 with Malkin and Kessel, he’s in a large bunch of my lineups.

• kirby34

Does Schneider have the highest upside for GPPS tonight?

• TimmerRC

I’m split between Schneider/Holtby/Rinne/Vasilevskiy/Miller, I decided not to run with a main goalie tonight as I couldn’t make up my mind.

• timusbr

Help, Ive played NHL before and I remember 1/2 a day before contest starts a bunch of info on this guy is starting in net. Im playing tonight and 1hour 30 min before start and I cant find doodily squat.

When and where is the first info on starters in NHL – Goalies in particular

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

google “Nhl goalie starters” or “dailyfaceoff and goalie starters”.

Or just go here: http://www2.dailyfaceoff.com/starting-goalies/

• TicketRaven

Kadri, Maroon, Stecher
    In for a good night

• timusbr

@Zieg30 said...

Or just go here

much appreciated, now im done…I hate waiting for info

• TicketRaven

Neider / Koivu / Granlund / Spurgeon
    I like it….

• deejones49

@stellagirl said...

I have salary left for one of the following: Foligno, Nash, or kreider. FD gpp.

Thoughts?

Kreider

• McDavid97

Carter, wennberg, puuljujarvi, toffoli, neal, guentzel, hedman, subban, budaj on FD. Thoughts?

• TJF74

DK really underestimated the size of the Forecheck tonight. The first one filled at 11764 entries. The second one is capped at 4411 entries. It could have been a much larger prize pool.

• deejones49

@McDavid97 said...

Carter, wennberg, puuljujarvi, toffoli, neal, guentzel, hedman, subban, budaj on FD. Thoughts?

Looks good so many angles you can work tonight i went cheap on D tonight

• TimmerRC

Good luck guys!

• DirtyDylz

Have a bunch more money on the table because of all the overlay in the 15k face off on DK. Hope it pays off!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).