7:05 PM :  Toronto ( 0 ) at  New Jersey ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Calgary ( 160 ) at  Columbus ( -180 ) —- T: 160
    7:35 PM :  Philadelphia ( 0 ) at  Tampa Bay ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Dallas ( 152 ) at  Nashville ( -169 ) —- T: 152
    10:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 110 ) at  Arizona ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    10:05 PM :  Edmonton ( -115 ) at  Colorado ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    10:05 PM :  Chicago ( 130 ) at  San Jose ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    10:35 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 160 ) at  Los Angeles ( -190 ) —- T: 160

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TicketRaven

Good luck all!

• TimmerRC

40 minutes into the night, there are only 2 goals… it’s quiet. Too quiet. Makes me twitchy.

• maxeernst

@TimmerRC said...

40 minutes into the night, there are only 2 goals… it’s quiet. Too quiet. Makes me twitchy.

Given that almost all of the players on my teams are starting at 10pm or later, I like this very much.

• TimmerRC

@maxeernst said...

Given that almost all of the players on my teams are starting at 10pm or later, I like this very much.

Naturally, ten seconds after I posted it, the goaltotal had doubled. But yes, a strong number of my players are in the later games as well. The only rough spot so far is that I used some Schneider and he’s in the negatives for now.

• TimmerRC

But it does seem like a weak start to the night. St. Louis managed only 2 shots in the entire first period, lol? Calgary only 3 with less than a minute to go in their first… that’s really sad.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Where was Matthews last night , lol. No Matthews , no cash ?

Too soon ?

Edit just checked ownership and not as high as I thought . Still stinks now having any plus to see ovie score and I have none tonight either

• TicketRaven

Great8, Crosby, Matthews, going crazy – slow down horseeees

• TicketRaven

Ovechkin and Matthews would have been a great stack – lol

• tristanwolf

Played a couple cheap head2heads v pepsi, boggslite, mberkowi to see how the pros stack their cash lu’s tonight. One had matthews, one had cammelleri. I’m in two deep holes lol.

• tristanwolf

12 lu’s and my cash/h2h is 2nd worst. Lol maybe back to just gpps for me. (Columbus any time now pls).

• TimmerRC

Columbus is definitely an annoyance right now, but at least it is a fairly popular annoyance, so it shouldn’t damage things too badly.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@TimmerRC said...

Columbus is definitely an annoyance right now, but at least it is a fairly popular annoyance, so it shouldn’t damage things too badly.

My “pre-bed” gut lineup entries were all Columbus last night. Thankfully I added a bunch of others this afternoon, including a NJ L1, Wash L1, pairing, or I’d be frustrated right now. At this point I hope they stay blanked.

• TimmerRC

Hat trick for Ovy!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

Edler/E. Johnson or Barrie/Doughty?

• TimmerRC

I like Doughty.

• bdvratoric

Need a good night from Arizona and LA to compliment my NJ/Sid line up and I’ll be set

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

18th and 20th in the forecheck with the most PMR left remaining of those ahead of me. A few decent PMR’s within striking distance below, but nothing too frightening. Need a decent night from either Barrie/Doughty or Johnson/Edler.

• TimmerRC

So… VAN2, eh?

• deejones49

@TimmerRC said...

So… VAN2, eh?

Be glad you didn’t have Mike Smith

• TimmerRC

These Oilers goals are giving me some hope, but I really need L.A. to pick it up, especially Doughty….

• kdub

@TimmerRC said...

These Oilers goals are giving me some hope, but I really need L.A. to pick it up, especially Doughty….

Oilers goals are crushinh my hopes…

• tristanwolf

Blackhawks killin me lattely. Dallas and columbus too.

• csandbizzle

Good god the end of that LA NYI game….woof

• TimmerRC

All those LA goals, and all Doughty got was one assist, lol… so considering how many lines whiffed and players failed me tonight, the fact that my $11 returned $6 is a minor miracle. I actually had a few lineups that beat the one that paid, but I had put them into the running for milly makers tickets, so can’t complain there. Any night that goes poorly and I make back half of my cash is alright in my book. See you tomorrow!

• tristanwolf

Derek forbort goal. Loved him as a punt til rg had him invisible (see post 5 hrs ago). Tilting, still dont know why he was faded in starting lu’s?!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).