7:05 PM :  Columbus ( 132 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -146 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    7:05 PM :  Chicago ( 122 ) at  Florida ( -135 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    7:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( -123 ) at  St. Louis ( 111 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    7:05 PM :  Boston ( -115 ) at  Montreal ( -105 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    7:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 146 ) at  Toronto ( -162 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    9:05 PM :  Dallas ( 131 ) at  Colorado ( -145 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    10:05 PM :  San Jose ( -114 ) at  Vegas ( 103 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    10:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 155 ) at  Los Angeles ( -175 ) —- T: 5½o-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• canuck1995

Part of me really wants to switch Couture/Meier to Seguin/Benn but I’ll let it be

• elctrceye

• Blogger of the Month

Dadonov should have 4 goals by now

• Canuckage

Laine has 5…….

• yisman

Laine trying to carry my lineup to the cash on Yahoo, Scott Darling and all

• canuck1995

Dell in net for San Jose tonight

• Wingman

I have Laine and Connor, but went Pomiville over Little to complete my Buf1 stack….

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

look at my scores being like wow, this is nice to wake up to.
    Then I see Laine ownership and my still $0 in contests.

• canuck1995

@Wingman said...

I have Laine and Connor, but went Pomiville over Little to complete my Buf1 stack….

Hate to make it sting more but Reinhart is skating with Eichel and Skinner tonight too

• Wingman

Yeah I figured, I’m at work and wasn’t going to make a lineup and on a break I built one and figured since I went Buf G I should play pomiville over Little

• tristanwolf

so laine has 11 in his last 4 games

• canuck1995

@Wingman said...

Yeah I figured, I’m at work and wasn’t going to make a lineup and on a break I built one and figured since I went Buf G I should play pomiville over Little

Yeah not that big of a deal, Reinhart hasn’t done anything either. Maybe Pominville taps in an ot winner

• tristanwolf

unfortunately i was stuck in atlanta traffic for two hours and unable to play the earlier slate. at the hotel now watching possible notre dame loss. no hockey channel here :(.
    single bullet late night vancouver/vegas

• jjwd

Question for you guys:
    How many times per year does a team score 8 goals or more?
    How many times per year does a guy have 5 goals???

• Blahaaron

@jjwd said...

Question for you guys:
    How many times per year does a team score 8 goals or more?
    How many times per year does a guy have 5 goals???

A player scoring 5 goals is very rare. Only a handful of players have done that.

• Blahaaron

@Blahaaron said...

A player scoring 5 goals is very rare. Only a handful of players have done that.

https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_players_with_five_or_more_goals_in_an_NHL_game

• canuck1995

Dell just doesn’t want me to have nice things

• jjwd

@Blahaaron said...

Yeah, I would assume. I play DFS, but don’t really follow hockey otherwise. I’ve always thought team ceilings were limited in NHL, but when I see an 8 goal game it makes me wonder.

• Canuckage

There might be like 2-3 games this year where it reached 8 goals+ but single player scoring 5 games is probably once every few seasons

• tristanwolf

15% of people played martin jones in the late slate and theyre gonna get lucky once dell gets yanked

• jjwd

@Canuckage said...

There might be like 2-3 games this year where it reached 8 goals+ but single player scoring 5 games is probably once every few seasons

Interesting. Thank you bud

• Blahaaron

I remember last year Columbus scored 10 goals at home and the cannon started to smoke because of all the times they had to set it off. It was funny. They blow the cannon every time they score.

• yisman

meh kind of day

lost GPPs but cashed in the double ups

Ekblad scored a goal but managed a -3 rating for less than one FP total

• tristanwolf

@Blahaaron said...

I remember last year Columbus scored 10 goals at home and the cannon started to smoke because of all the times they had to set it off. It was funny. They blow the cannon every time they score.

i think the blackhawks won like 10-1 their first or second game of the year last year then it was all downhill from there.

10th in the late slate $8 probably not close enough to win but maybe little extra ammo for football tomorrow

• tristanwolf

finished 8th for $60 i’ll take it

• stellagirl

For the second night in a row I had the right teams, on the right side of the right games but just missed the right players. Barely.

Made a buck. Literally. $1. Could have been SO much better but probably should have been so much worse, so I’ll take it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).