• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 115 ) at  Florida ( -140 ) —- T: 6o-15
    7:05 PM :  Boston ( 120 ) at  Toronto ( -140 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 130 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -150 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    7:05 PM :  Washington ( -120 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -105 ) —- T: 6½o-20
    7:35 PM :  Columbus ( -145 ) at  Detroit ( 125 ) —- T: 5½o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Devils, Rangers, Isles Teams that start with New stack. LN1/LN3. Good night.

and before everyone gets smart like last time, no, you don’t actually like the New Washington line whatever, and no you don’t expect New Ottawa to go over their goal total.

• PhoFever

@sirrobert6 said...

Devils, Rangers, Isles Teams that start with New stack. LN1/LN3. Good night.

Trying to interpret this. Can you help decipher?

• ythibodeau

Yeah, same here…

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Looks like a good night for salary relief if you need it. On the first go-around I like FLA L1 best but not sure they win the game so no Reimer or Bobby Lou for me. It’s hard not to like TOR either including Rielly. And my fav L3 of the night is CBJ.

• PhoFever

Me thinks it’s a good night for FLA 1…. gonna use CBJ2 and cheap pieces from NYR1/2 to fill the holes. Also feel like it’s a good night to catch people sleeping on TOR1. BOS can’t seem to score much w/o Bergeron and the Leafs really, really like scoring goals at home.

• PhoFever

@hautalak said...

Looks like a good night for salary relief if you need it. On the first go-around I like FLA L1 best but not sure they win the game so no Reimer or Bobby Lou for me. It’s hard not to like TOR either including Rielly. And my fav L3 of the night is CBJ.

We must have hit submit at the same time, and look what we came up with!

• hautalak

• x2

@PhoFever said...

We must have hit submit at the same time, and look what we came up with!

Funny how I see that all too many times and always think people saw what you read, when in fact that’s what you were already thinking… It either means we win all the monies or we have a CHALK disaster usually. I say all the monies tonight!!!

• PhoFever

@hautalak said...

It either means we win all the monies or we have a CHALK disaster usually. I say all the monies tonight!!

Here here! to that!

I’m a big hedger, so I will probably throw away a chunk of money to cover myself in case BOS and OTT play spoiler. Not too worried about DET blowing out Bobs although I could certainly see them winning a low scoring game. I agree with you in that NJ could win in FLA but I’m having trouble pulling the trigger on any NJ players.

I think that what I like the most about this slate is the lack of Sharks, Kings, Ducks and Yotes. Really, really hate when there is a full lineup of late night west coast games.

• hautalak

• x2

@PhoFever said...

Here here! to that!

I’m a big hedger, so I will probably throw away a chunk of money to cover myself in case BOS and OTT play spoiler. Not too worried about DET blowing out Bobs although I could certainly see them winning a low scoring game. I agree with you in that NJ could win in FLA but I’m having trouble pulling the trigger on any NJ players.

I think that what I like the most about this slate is the lack of Sharks, Kings, Ducks and Yotes. Really, really hate when there is a full lineup of late night west coast games.

For sure! A nice set and forget day. Not even looking at any L3s besides the Jackets. Goal for me is the tough one with Bob being the safest, albeit a little pricey for my liking. With all the salary relief on the front end I can go heavy on Seth Jones and Morgan Rielly.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@PhoFever said...

Trying to interpret this. Can you help decipher?

I like the first and third lines from the devils and rangers, less about the isles.
    Reimer is going to let in 25 goals tonight. #boldcall

• PujolsJunkie

Anyone else amazed that RG can’t get a hyperlink/salary to work for Dylan Larkin on their lineups page? Has literally never worked for as long as I’ve played NHL lol

• hautalak

• x2

@PujolsJunkie said...

Anyone else amazed that RG can’t get a hyperlink/salary to work for Dylan Larkin on their lineups page? Has literally never worked for as long as I’ve played NHL lol

Add in Montour and a few others. It gets to be quite annoying when trying to figure their salary.

• elctrceye

• Blogger of the Month

@PujolsJunkie said...

Tyler Johnson and Justin Williams too

• NIN1002

I’ve narrowed my goalie pool down to 4. Holtby, King Henry, and then Howard/Bob. Holtby (and the King to a lesser extent) is due for some more positive regression after the ridiculously horrible start to the year. Bob and Howard are both firing all cylinders…as are their teams in general…and it’s difficult to separate between the two of them with the Wings and Jackets both playing their best hockey of the year. One would assume both would do well and it would be a low scoring game. Columbus has the Vegas line behind them, but Detroit has home ice. A tough call.

• Blahaaron

BOS1 16300 Pasta March JFK
    BOS2 12400 Debrusk Krecji Heinen
    Vs
    TOR1 18400
    TOR2 14200

NJD1 19800
    NJD2 11200 Bratt Zacha Johansson
    Vs
    FLA1 19700
    FLA2 13500 Huberdeau Vatrano Bjugs

WAS1 19600
    Vs
    NYI1 14600 Barzal beauviller Bailey
    NYI2 1400 Eberle Nelson Les

OTT1 (Pyatt Duchene Batherson 13400
    OTT2 16600 Stone White Tkachuk
    OTT3 (zingel Smith Ryan) 12600
    Vs
    NYR1 15500 Chytil Hayes Kreider
    NYR2 13500 Ziban Namestni Fast
    NYR3 11900 (Vesey Strome Howden)

CLS1 19400
    CLS2 15000
    Vs
    DET1 13800 Larkin Mantha Abdelkader
    DET2 12900 Athanasiou NyQ Nielsen
    DET3 10100 Bertuzzi Rasmus Glendenn

Duos

Larkin/Mantha 10300
    Tavares/Marner 14300
    Dubois/Atkinson 13000
    Kreider/Chytil 10600
    Duchene/Batherson 10900
    Ovechkin/Wilson 13800
    Barkov/Hoffman 13400
    Hall/Palmerie 14500
    Marchand/Pastrnak 12900
    Krejci/Debrusk 9200

• hautalak

• x2

@nin1002 said...

One would assume both would do well and it would be a low scoring game. Columbus has the Vegas line behind them, but Detroit has home ice. A tough call.

My thoughts exactly! Salary relief lineups go to Howard (no other Wings b/c low scoring game) and some regular lineups go to Bob. If this game is high scoring I see the Jackets atop. Their L3 is still my favorite salary saver line.

• Blahaaron

After getting beat handidly last night by Tampa I expect NJD1 to have a rebound game against the lowly Panthers.

• hautalak

• x2

My 1st min priced salary relief one off is Leivo (well paired with Tavares/Marner. This one is for no other reason than when I look at the Leafs boxscore he seems to be there somewhere all the time… Seems weird to me but I had 2.7K left and needed somebody.

• AClavel

cant really fade Hoffman at 6200$ FD vs Devils on b2b but damn his ownership is about to be so high

• yisman

I somehow forgot I used Budaj on DK, not just on Yahoo

Petersen was the same price so I cost myself 7.4 fantasy points.

cost me a waffleboard ticket https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/65037686?uc=1296829236 and I would’ve tied for a Tuesday ticket

so stupid of me. I shouldn’t have been watching football…

• hautalak

• x2

@yisman said...

I somehow forgot I used Budaj on DK, not just on Yahoo

Petersen was the same price so I cost myself 7.4 fantasy points.

cost me a waffleboard ticket https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/65037686?uc=1296829236 and I would’ve tied for a Tuesday ticket

so stupid of me. I shouldn’t have been watching football…

Ah that’s rough! We’ve all been there done that before (I think) so get it back tonight!.

• Jacobkaiser1325

Hayes or DeBrusk? It’s for my gpp team, I love NYR tonight but DeBrusk is in a great spot on the PP1

• keephustlincuz

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

Hayes or DeBrusk? It’s for my gpp team, I love NYR tonight but DeBrusk is in a great spot on the PP1

Tough call. I really like both. Flip a coin I guess.

• panters

Blahaaron you nailed Watson last night. Thanks.

• AClavel

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

love Hayes tonight, also might add Kreider

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).