• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 115 ) at  Florida ( -140 ) —- T: 6o-15
    7:05 PM :  Boston ( 120 ) at  Toronto ( -140 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 130 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -150 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    7:05 PM :  Washington ( -120 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -105 ) —- T: 6½o-20
    7:35 PM :  Columbus ( -145 ) at  Detroit ( 125 ) —- T: 5½o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• AClavel

Athanasiou, Debrusk or Wilson? All 3 are pretty much same price on FD

• Canuckage

Debrusk , Athansaiou, Wilson

• Blahaaron

Wood will play with Zacha and Bratt – provably my favourite cheap line of the night.

• keephustlincuz

@Blahaaron said...

Wood will play with Zacha and Bratt – provably my favourite cheap line of the night.

Nice. My fav cheap line is ott 3.

Someone else had clb 3 I think. Let’s see who was right. GL.

• Blahaaron

I guess the NYR2 secret is out.. mid 20s in one of the Micro booster.

• Blahaaron

@keephustlincuz said...

Nice. My fav cheap line is ott 3.

Someone else had clb 3 I think. Let’s see who was right. GL.

Oh, I have some CBJ3 as well.
    And OTT3. It’s gonba be one of those.

• Blahaaron

And it’s NYI3 that hits first 😒 old school Holtby is back

• yisman

So many cheap lines. Hard to decide.

I liked NYI1 and TOR2

• Blahaaron

Devils changed their lines and didn’t tell anyone. Hall Bratt Hischier and Palmeire Wood and Zacha.

• yisman

@Blahaaron said...

Devils changed their lines and didn’t tell anyone. Hall Bratt Hischier and Palmeire Wood and Zacha.

nothing you can do when they warm up one way and then don’t go with it!

@amandacstein
    1h1 hour ago
    More
    #NJDevils lines in warmups vs Florida:

(sorry it’s not handwritten!):
    Hall-Hischier-Palmieri
    Wood-Zacha-Bratt
    Coleman-Zajac-Noesen
    Boyle-Seney-Dea

Greene-Severson
    Yakovlev-Vatanen
    Butcher-Lovejoy

Kinkaid
    Schneider

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Panarin and Atkinson assists will come back. That was a heck of a goal!

• Canuckage

Anderson goal unassisted? Or slow scorekeeping

• blackburn72419

Haven’t posted here in forever, Just started playing NHL again… but why are there almost 80 people with the same card in the 459 person $5 single entry double up on DK? is lineup selling crazy common again?

• yisman

@blackburn72419 said...

Haven’t posted here in forever, Just started playing NHL again… but why are there almost 80 people with the same card in the 459 person $5 single entry double up on DK? is lineup selling crazy common again?

I didn’t think lineup selling was a problem in NHL but it must be to have that happen.

Not my night. NYI1 is busting and I needed something from Tavares. Toronto has 3 goals but he has no FP.

• canuck1995

Need Halak to get this win so I can have a chance at taking down the two-man

• AClavel

easy game, god it feels good to be on a heater

• yisman

have to keep these two in mind for next time: Nick Leddy and John Moore

• Blahaaron

DK sucks. I’m not getting points, they’re taking away points, and then putting it back 5 mins later.
    Make billions of dollars every year and they can’t even get this right.

• canuck1995

@Blahaaron said...

Make billions of dollars every year and they can’t even get this right.

They actually make significantly less, the entire daily fantasy sports industry “only” had revenue of ~$300M and accroding to this article Dk only made 18 mil this year. I don’t know what I expected but that’s definitely less than I had imagined.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/122415/how-fanduel-and-draftkings-work.asp

• Blahaaron

@canuck1995 said...

They actually make significantly less, the entire daily fantasy sports industry “only” had revenue of ~$300M and accroding to this article Dk only made 18 mil this year. I don’t know what I expected but that’s definitely less than I had imagined.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/122415/how-fanduel-and-draftkings-work.asp

Well, I can kind of see that. It COULD be more, but I don’t believe the management has been all that competent.

• Blahaaron

The CBJ beat writers are all confused who scored the last jacket goal. It’s supposed to be Dubois but it says Jenner and another one it says someone else. This is like the third correction of this game. Something is seriously off about these stats people at this game.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@blackburn72419 said...

but why are there almost 80 people with the same card in the 459 person $5 single entry double up on DK?

small slate mixed with crazy condensed ownership. Like, everyone should have owned Pastrnak in cash, prob Ovi as well. Once you take those two salaries there’s only so many viable players left to choose from, especially when you consider the lack of numerous value cash options. On a massive slate, not as big of an issue, but a five gamer will make ownerships even crazier in cash.

• Canuckage

Early end to NHL DFS tonight. Big pools/slate tomorrow so good luck everyone!

• Blahaaron

5 game slate is big enough that 89 entries shouldn’t be the same. Unless it was the same person spamming their lineup. How many different people had this same lineup? It it was many, it’s a bought lineup.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Is anybody else having zero/less fun this season in compared to previous?
    I dunno, the amount of goals makes this season rather pointless. Feels like no skill is needed anymore, just pick a popular line and hope for the best. Like, I think it was a super sharp play to play King Henrick tonight because by literally every definition the Sens should be coming back down to reality much sooner rather than later, but like after that everything was super dull to me. Take Pastrnak. Take CBJ. Take the Lightning (obviously not tonight, but in general). Take Leafs LN1. Like, hasn’t this been 90% of the slates this season on repeat?

Like I said, this just feels so dull now like there’s no complication to work through. What’s worse if you don’t side with the 60% mass ownership (which goes against the letters of the law in GPP) than you look like an absolute donkey. And cash, wow, basically everyone is cashing with these points. You don’t even need cash decisions anymore, GPP decisions are now somehow viable…

There’s no wrong decision anymore except the right one. The only way to win is to start doing what you’re not supposed to. Maybe I’m just tired of seeing the same slate over and over and seeing the same results.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).