7:05 PM :  Florida ( 0 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -185 ) at  Buffalo ( 165 ) —- T: -185
    7:05 PM :  Carolina ( 0 ) at  Columbus ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Los Angeles ( -115 ) at  Detroit ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 0 ) at  Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Toronto ( -105 ) at  Calgary ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    9:05 PM :  Arizona ( 165 ) at  Edmonton ( -185 ) —- T: 165
    10:05 PM :  Dallas ( -105 ) at  Vegas ( -115 ) —- T: -105

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benn91

Only 3 goals in the last 2 for TB. With that offense something is not normal and it should change tonight.

• PhoFever

@Benn91 said...

Only 3 goals in the last 2 for TB. With that offense something is not normal and it should change tonight.

This is a very treacherous slate tonight. Go big on TB or NYI or someone else early, and risk being blown out by the late games out west. I’m very torn and will probably stick to cash for the main slate and enter a single bullet for the the 4-game 8:00 slate (Yahoo). The question for me is whether to play it smart and go with some combo of CGY1/EDM1/VGK1, or to man it up and pull the trigger on a TOR1/VGK2 combo.

• small1dawg

@Seahawktom said...

This is a very treacherous slate tonight. Go big on TB or NYI or someone else early, and risk being blown out by the late games out west. I’m very torn and will probably stick to cash for the main slate and enter a single bullet for the the 4-game 8:00 slate (Yahoo). The question for me is whether to play it smart and go with some combo of CGY1/EDM1/VGK1, or to man it up and pull the trigger on a TOR1/VGK2 combo.

Obvious spots are Calgary, Edmonton, vegas but definitely a lot of other good spots to

• sizzlebeans

@small1dawg said...

Obvious spots are Calgary, Edmonton, vegas but definitely a lot of other good spots to

Haven’t researched yet, but this was my thoughts as well. Nsh vs Forsberg (possibly) with the Hawks on a b2b looks good too.

And I like both sides of the Oil and dogs game. Also looking at BUF.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Going to be very hard to stack the expensive lines tonight. Viable secondary cheap pairings are much fewer and further between.

VAN L1 has been broken up, CAR L1 is no longer cheap, etc.

• PhoFever

@sizzlebeans said...

Nsh vs Forsberg (possibly) with the Hawks on a b2b looks good too

Yes, I like this idea too. But how do you decide? Way too many attractive options. Also looking at NYR; Panthers on b2b with poor PK% and defensive stats. But those lines are a headache too…. every time i pick NYR1 it ends up being a grabner/hayes night.

• Benn91

EDM are a mess, I just hate their lines.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Am I going to get crushed by people entering 105 (106 on FD) lineups in the $33 contests? Yes.

Am I going to enter a single lineup in those contests anyway because of the massive top prizes? Also yes.

• keephustlincuz

@Seahawktom said...

Yes, I like this idea too. But how do you decide? Way too many attractive options. Also looking at NYR; Panthers on b2b with poor PK% and defensive stats. But those lines are a headache too…. every time i pick NYR1 it ends up being a grabner/hayes night.

Nas1 and nyr1 seems pretty easy on FD.

• sizzlebeans

@Zieg30 said...

Going to be very hard to stack the expensive lines tonight. Viable secondary cheap pairings are much fewer and further between.

VAN L1 has been broken up, CAR L1 is no longer cheap, etc.

VAN appears to have been broken up when you look at projected lines, but if you go to LWL and look at the lines from last game, the BBB line was together more than the “starting” lines.

Link: https://leftwinglock.com/line-combinations/vancouver-canucks/?team=vancouver-canucks&strength=EV&gametype=1

• sizzlebeans

@Benn91 said...

EDM are a mess, I just hate their lines.

Use the PP

• dyavid

i’ve got 4.8k left over for a one off dman and all three are good options. faulk, ekholm and gio. Who would you guys take?

• JimmyTango

I can’t pick a goalie to save my life.

• JimmyTango

@dyavid said...

i’ve got 4.8k left over for a one off dman and all three are good options. faulk, ekholm and gio. Who would you guys take?

I’d probably go Ekholm, although he hasn’t smashed against CHI this year. 4.8 and 11.2 fd points in his previous games against them.

• zachrob2k

@JimmyTango said...

I can’t pick a goalie to save my life.

I like Vasy, Halak, Dell, Talbot and Bishop tonight

• kdub

GPP selection on DK is garbage and has been all year… NHL is by far my favorite to play, but its been much less fun this year due to the GPP options

• sizzlebeans

Today’s refined team level data, adjusted and includes home/away split data.

https://twitter.com/JigawattJones/status/935564776201109504

• sizzlebeans

How can you not throw Subban and Lehner into a few LUs today at their prices? wow

• MakinItkane9

@Felixxberg said...

Am I going to get crushed by people entering 105 (106 on FD) lineups in the $33 contests? Yes.

Am I going to enter a single lineup in those contests anyway because of the massive top prizes? Also yes.

Don’t usually play that high but won a satellite to it so gonna fire. Can’t wait to get smashed by those guys.

In other news I think this is the bounce back spot for PHI they’ve lost 8 in a row

• Benn91

@MakinItkane9 said...

I think this is the bounce back spot for PHI they’ve lost 8 in a row

I said the same thing after 7 in a row yesterday…

• Blahaaron

Just made my last deposit of the year so I can play the $100K line change special. Good luck to everyone tonight.

• mstutts2799

Barzal going to keep it going

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@keephustlincuz said...

Nas1 and nyr1 seems pretty easy on FD.

Many stacks are pretty easy on FD. DK’s pricing is MUCH tighter, and ultimately harder to deal with, but that’s pretty standard.

• Benn91

ownership will be all over the place tonight, not even funny.

• sizzlebeans

@MakinItkane9 said...

bounce back spot for PHI

I’ve got a couple LU betting on that, too

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).