7:05 PM :  Florida ( 0 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -185 ) at  Buffalo ( 165 ) —- T: -185
    7:05 PM :  Carolina ( 0 ) at  Columbus ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Los Angeles ( -115 ) at  Detroit ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 0 ) at  Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Toronto ( -105 ) at  Calgary ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    9:05 PM :  Arizona ( 165 ) at  Edmonton ( -185 ) —- T: 165
    10:05 PM :  Dallas ( -105 ) at  Vegas ( -115 ) —- T: -105

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• zachrob2k

EDM2’s aren’t looking half bad with everyone on EDM1 (but for good measure).

• zachrob2k

I’m really digging a low-owned game stack of FLA and NYR.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

The line matching article is confirming that I’ll ride the VGK1 wave until it falls.

• bdvratoric

Can someone talk me off of (or on) NYR2. Their implied total shot up a good amount, possibly facing a 5v5 line that allows a lot of HDCA, and FLAs PK is bad. In a potential blowout they may be likely to get more ice time as well, right? I wonder what the ownership will be on them as well. This frees up a lot of salary to use on the higher priced lines that will be popular tonight

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

The line matching article is confirming that I’ll ride the VGK1 wave until it falls.

I’m overweight there and with NSH1 tonight

• Blahaaron

VGK1 + Seguin could be very good.

• Felixxberg

@bdvratoric said...

Can someone talk me off of (or on) NYR2. Their implied total shot up a good amount, possibly facing a 5v5 line that allows a lot of HDCA, and FLAs PK is bad. In a potential blowout they may be likely to get more ice time as well, right? I wonder what the ownership will be on them as well. This frees up a lot of salary to use on the higher priced lines that will be popular tonight

I’m not on them but I think they are a good choice. On a 10 game slate, you don’t have to worry about ownership. They will probably be at approx. 2%.

• Felixxberg

@sizzlebeans said...

I’m overweight there and with NSH1 tonight

Someone probably told Johansen to wake up because he’s back to where he left last playoffs!

• Felixxberg

I like D. Strome ($2.9K) as a sneaky value pick against his older brother. He dominated every league except the NHL. If he plays with Keller, this could be the time!

• sizzlebeans

Moulson at $2.9k on DK is also a reasonable punt play. He’s back on the and PP unit to “fix” it.

• small1dawg

Man I wanted to use edm but hate how they changed there lines up

• Blahaaron

@small1dawg said...

Boggslite on the rotogrinder podcast said EDM3 is the best matchup for that game. Draisitil, Strome and Cagguila.

• dyavid

i’ll throw out another 2.9k player in a good spot. Denis Malgin playing on FLA1 with Barkov and Huberdeau. Lets see who does best tonight

• Blahaaron

Lundqvist is in the best position tonight for the shutout. I believe he will be the highest owned.

• sizzlebeans

Just saw the refs for the Nsh/Chi game…double checked my 5vs4 data for that game…looks like a really good spot for Smashville tonight.

• sizzlebeans

@small1dawg said...

I went sort of oddly correlated with them. 97+29+13. You get two from the top line and two from the top PP that way.

• MakinItkane9

@Blahaaron said...

Boggslite on the rotogrinder podcast said EDM3 is the best matchup for that game. Draisitil, Strome and Cagguila.

Yeah i watched it too. Liked the take and the NSH2 take. I think Turris is the best center on the team.

• Schmo4

Vlasic or Theodore for GPP

• Blahaaron

@Schmo4 said...

Vlasic or Theodore for GPP

Philly hasn’t won in what 8 games. I bet they fire a ton of shots at the net and it might be all hands on deck for sharks shot blocking. Vlasic is my choice here .

• Canuckage

Any news on Klefbom?

• benrocket

EDM3 and NYR3 are all wings on FD…d’oh!

• small1dawg

@Canuckage said...

Any news on Klefbom?

He’s in from what I saw

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

not easy to play Dallas at all on FD. Annoying.

• PhoFever

Haven’t been this frustrated in constructing a single-bullet GPP in a long time. I feel doomed to pick the wrong side of VGK/DAL and TOR/CGY

• sizzlebeans

@Canuckage said...

Any news on Klefbom?

what’s the concern? I haven’t seen anything about him until this post. Here is the Oiler Nation write up for today’s game written less than an hour ago, they have him in the LU on the second pair.

https://oilersnation.com/2017/11/28/game-preview-25-0-edmonton-oilers-vs-arizona-coyotes-7pm-mst/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).