7:05 PM :  Florida ( 0 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -185 ) at  Buffalo ( 165 ) —- T: -185
    7:05 PM :  Carolina ( 0 ) at  Columbus ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Los Angeles ( -115 ) at  Detroit ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 0 ) at  Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Toronto ( -105 ) at  Calgary ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    9:05 PM :  Arizona ( 165 ) at  Edmonton ( -185 ) —- T: 165
    10:05 PM :  Dallas ( -105 ) at  Vegas ( -115 ) —- T: -105

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

Anyone watch today’s NHL show here at RG? I totally forgot to watch today. I like to hear what Pepsi and Boggs have for their fearsome threesome.

edit: nevermind

• Blahaaron

@Seahawktom said...

Haven’t been this frustrated in constructing a single-bullet GPP in a long time. I feel doomed to pick the wrong side of VGK/DAL and TOR/CGY

Well it was easy for me. Multiple times this month CGY1 and VGK1 got between 20 and 30 pts each. If they both have dominant games again that could very well give you 40 to 50 pts. Any time these two teams play I am putting them together. They may connect or may not but I dont see a better choice. These two lines are the hottest in the league. You may have to leave off Ferland or Smyth because it is hard to get them all.

• Blahaaron

@Blahaaron said...

Well it was easy for me. Multiple times this month CGY1 and VGK1 got between 20 and 30 pts each. If they both have dominant games again that could very well give you 40 to 50 pts. Any time these two teams play I am putting them together. They may connect or may not but I dont see a better choice. These two lines are the hottest in the league. You may have to leave off Ferland or Smyth because it is hard to get them all.

Also if they don’t do well tonight I won’t feel dumb for picking them but i will feel terrible if I don’t pick them and they go off.

• Canuckage

@sizzlebeans said...

what’s the concern? I haven’t seen anything about him until this post. Here is the Oiler Nation write up for today’s game written less than an hour ago, they have him in the LU on the second pair.

https://oilersnation.com/2017/11/28/game-preview-25-0-edmonton-oilers-vs-arizona-coyotes-7pm-mst/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Ah thanks, was a bit worried because I thought he missed the last game but actually he played so he should be fine for tonight.

• keephustlincuz

Anyone liking Columbus 2? Can I assume I get the line at around 1.5%?

• Benn91

@keephustlincuz said...

Anyone liking Columbus 2? Can I assume I get the line at around 1.5%?

• keephustlincuz

@Benn91 said...

On second thought it looks like wennberg is back tonight. I am not sure I know what they have for lines now.

• Benn91

@keephustlincuz said...

On second thought it looks like wennberg is back tonight. I am not sure I know what they have for lines now.

Torts like to play Bingo

• MakinItkane9

Icu zeig30! gl tonight guys.

• kirby34

VGK2, NSH2, or ARI2 in gpps? ARI2 allows me to pay up for Burns or Josi.

• Blahaaron

Nilsson is in net for Canucks. That could pose a problem for any NYI stacks.

• sizzlebeans

@Blahaaron said...

Nilsson is in net for Canucks. That could pose a problem for any NYI stacks.

how so? they shelled him for 5 goals last year. He’s allowing 2 goals per game just based on raw average this year. It’s not something I’m going to shy away from.

• Canuckage

Anybody like BUF2 , TB2 ?

• zachrob2k

@Canuckage said...

Anybody like BUF2 , TB2 ?

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with those lines, but if I had to go with a second line tonight, I’m going with EDM2 or LAK2.

Hearing a lot of good things about NSH1. What are your thoughts about that Canuckage?

• Canuckage

Actually the Sedins + Eriksson is insanely cheap on DK. All of them has increased ice time last game which is pretty good considering Sedins are both on top PP. Other Canucks lines are too messy to take.

• wolfinballgame

All aboard the Shea T. Train?

• bigredfire

I have $4300 left for a 1 off D. I have Theodore at $3600, but it feels gross leaving $700 on the table. Any thoughts?

• Canuckage

@zachrob2k said...

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with those lines, but if I had to go with a second line tonight, I’m going with EDM2 or LAK2.

Hearing a lot of good things about NSH1. What are your thoughts about that Canuckage?

I generally avoid playing many L2 line ups but on DK, the salary is quite restricted today due to the expensive top line stacks. As for EDM2 and LAK2, I think they are viable plays but isn’t particular an exceptional spot compared to other L2s. I try to target L2 with some players on the top powerplay (Sedins tonight, Okposo + O’Reilly before tonight’s change).

NSH1 will be one of the chalkiest line up tonight, thinking it would be around 10% ownership. NSH is generally pretty great at home and it against a B2B hawks.

• sizzlebeans

@bigredfire said...

I have $4300 left for a 1 off D. I have Theodore at $3600, but it feels gross leaving $700 on the table. Any thoughts?

Brodie

• Canuckage

@bigredfire said...

lol that’s exactly my problem. I have over exposure on Theodore today but try to plug in a bunch of Martinez also to switch it up.

• MakinItkane9

theodore is straight up better than brodie

• TurkishDelight

I’m struggling. Really like my FD cash LU but am resisting the pressure to force EDM exposure

• bigredfire

@MakinItkane9 said...

theodore is straight up better than brodie

That’s the issue, he is by far the best play in that range. I will be contrarian just by leaving salary on the table.

• wolfinballgame

ekholm is 4.1k on fd i believe

Edit:4.6 woops

• sizzlebeans

@Blahaaron said...

CGY1 and VGK1

this was literally the first LU i made last night when I was creating dummy LUs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).