7:05 PM :  Florida ( 0 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -185 ) at  Buffalo ( 165 ) —- T: -185
    7:05 PM :  Carolina ( 0 ) at  Columbus ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Los Angeles ( -115 ) at  Detroit ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 0 ) at  Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Toronto ( -105 ) at  Calgary ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    9:05 PM :  Arizona ( 165 ) at  Edmonton ( -185 ) —- T: 165
    10:05 PM :  Dallas ( -105 ) at  Vegas ( -115 ) —- T: -105

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Zieg30

@MakinItkane9 said...

Icu zeig30! gl tonight guys.

What does LCU stand for!?

Good luck tonight as well!

• small1dawg

@Zieg30 said...

ICU I think meaning I see you. Maybe I dunno lol

• sizzlebeans

@small1dawg said...

ICU I think meaning I see you. Maybe I dunno lol

Oh good, I thought he meant Zieg was in the Intensive Care Unit…glad that got settled, haha

• bigredfire

I know everyone and there mom is on NAS tonight, any love for CHI 1/2 as a contrarian stack?

• dyavid

Brodie rarely shoots so he can be pretty frustrating. The 3.6k dmen tonight are pretty all solid. Theodore being my favourite but chalkiest. Hanifin as a pivot off the chalk

• MakinItkane9

@Zieg30 said...

we both single entering the 33$ on FD ICU! lol gl homie and go rangers

• keephustlincuz

@bigredfire said...

I have $4300 left for a 1 off D. I have Theodore at $3600, but it feels gross leaving $700 on the table. Any thoughts?

How heavy are you on Theodore?

• hcassidy

@sizzlebeans said...

Oh good, I thought he meant Zieg was in the Intensive Care Unit…glad that got settled, haha

what I thought too, but was like damn what happened! seen him post yesterday

• sizzlebeans

BBB line back together tonight

• bigredfire

@keephustlincuz said...

How heavy are you on Theodore?

I have him in 2/3 of my lineups

• hcassidy

@sizzlebeans said...

BBB line back together tonight

hate to ask but who is the BBB line, I am just throwing myself back into hockey

• Zieg30

@MakinItkane9 said...

we both single entering the 33$ on FD ICU! lol gl homie and go rangers

Ha. Sorry to disappoint, but I’m DOUBLE entering the FD $33. Loved my Rangers’ L1 pricing on FD, so had to enter two of ‘em!

Go Rangers for sure!

• keephustlincuz

@bigredfire said...

I got him in 2/3 of my lineups

If you want to diversify… Brady skjei is a great value play imo. He will get time on pp2 with mcdonagh injured. He should be pretty low owned. I am surprised all the nyr fans here aren’t talking about him.

• bigredfire

@keephustlincuz said...

Brady skjei is a great value play imo

He is the other guy I have in that range. I kinda stumbled on him while researching.

• bigredfire

I have way to much VGK, hopefully they go off tonight!

• Blahaaron

8 mins until lock. Do not edit lineup. Do not edit lineup. Do not edit lineup. Do not edit lineup. Do not edit lineup. Do not edit lineup. Do not edit lineup. Do not edit lineup. Do not edit lineup.Do not edit lineup. Do not edit lineup. Do not edit lineup. Do not edit lineup. Do not edit lineup. Do not edit lineup. Do not edit lineup. Do not edit lineup. Do not edit lineup.

Edits lineup.

3 hours later.. D’OH.

• yuda

I am heavy on CGY1, DET2, and SJS2 tonight. Good luck all!

• Zieg30

@keephustlincuz said...

If you want to diversify… Brady skjei is a great value play imo. He will get time on pp2 with mcdonagh injured. He should be pretty low owned. I am surprised all the nyr fans here aren’t talking about him.

I’ve got him in 8% of my lineups, but I’m so heavy on Theodore it’s now making me uncomfortable (30-40% or so). And I tended to go Vlasic over Skjei on FD.

• sizzlebeans

@hcassidy said...

hate to ask but who is the BBB line, I am just throwing myself back into hockey

Bo, Baer, Boesser for Vancouver

• small1dawg

@sizzlebeans said...

Bo, Baer, Boesser for Vancouver

They just posted em as lines listed this morning now

• keephustlincuz

@Zieg30 said...

I’ve got him in 8% of my lineups, but I’m so heavy on Theodore it’s now making me uncomfortable (30-40% or so). And I tended to go Vlasic over Skjei on FD.

I’m interested to see the ownership of those 2. I’m thinking it will Theodore 6x skjei.

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

Zibanejad out

• bigredfire

GL All! Hopefully one of us takes down one of the big tournies tonight

• keephustlincuz

@Scumpunch said...

Zibanejad out

That’s gonna kill lots of lineups.

• NextSignal

@Scumpunch said...

Zibanejad out

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

7pm lock for that game, too. So lame.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler