• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 130 ) at  Florida ( -160 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    7:05 PM :  St. Louis ( -120 ) at  Detroit ( 100 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    7:35 PM :  San Jose ( 115 ) at  Toronto ( -140 ) —- T: 6o-20
    9:05 PM :  Dallas ( 130 ) at  Calgary ( -160 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    9:35 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 110 ) at  Colorado ( -135 ) —- T: 6o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Blahaaron

@Blahaaron said...

DAL, is broken. I think their coach is the next to go if they lose every single game on this western Canadian trip.

Or maybe Njd goes first. If they lose a few more.

• hautalak

Ok so I had to leave Landeskog off the COL stack. Gonna take him as a one off in the side bitch lineups lol I couldn’t find a good side bitch GIF.

• canuck1995

I have so little Colorado it scares me. Made 3 lineups just in case but overall, taking the risk. Hoping they go about 30-40% owned.

• Blahaaron

@hautalak said...

Ok so I had to leave Landeskog off the COL stack. Gonna take him as a one off in the side bitch lineups lol I couldn’t find a good side bitch GIF.

I’ve done that to fit in a lot of stacks. Landy hasn’t been much of a difference maker these days. It’s a risk still but it makes the most sense

• Blahaaron

How is Jimmy Howard gonna play on the day when the story about Howard potentially being traded comes out? Is he gonna be affected by that? That is if he plays.

• AClavel

I cant help myself to not take TOR2 and COL1 even though their ownership is about to be through the roof

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

can’t get enough of these guys in the 3.5k range. Everyone on either side of that is super interesting to me. Wilson, Heiskanen, Bozak, Jost, Simon, Bayruether, and easily one of the best lock plays of the slate Girard.

• MotownGreek

@Blahaaron said...

How is Jimmy Howard gonna play on the day when the story about Howard potentially being traded comes out? Is he gonna be affected by that? That is if he plays.

I doubt it’ll have any impact tonight, or this season for that matter. The Red Wings can’t afford to trade a goalie, they have no one capable in their pipeline to move up to the NHL.

• kirby34

Thoughts on ANA2 to fit with CGY and COL stacks? Cheap and all 3 get pp time.

• NIN1002

@hautalak said...

I ended up doing the exact same thing. Got the other two pieces (and Girard for $$$ reasons). Had to make a cut somewhere or another.

• hautalak

Yeah I really don’t think Howard is getting traded. He’s still only in like 2/8 of my lineups. It’s a PITL2, CGYL1, and COL L1 night for me. I did have some salary relief lineups that let me get Rielly and Burns on D in a few lineups.

• yisman

Girard good value, no doubt

in net, I think I have to go Pittsburgh. Not fun facing COL1 but I guess I create leverage on the field with a cheap goalie.

On the flip side, Grubauer is the worst goalie value on the slate.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

I have 8, count them 8, Det/Stl game stacks, actually really easy to do with massive guys. LESSS GO!!!

• canuck1995

@yisman said...

Girard good value, no doubt

in net, I think I have to go Pittsburgh. Not fun facing COL1 but I guess I create leverage on the field with a cheap goalie.

On the flip side, Grubauer is the worst goalie value on the slate.

Yeah I will have some Pit goaltending as well, to me the risk makes sense. If it pays off, and Col1 has an off day, think of how many people are eliminated, and then the options to pair with Col1 are limited as well so you’re not worried about playing against as many lines. Overall I don’t mind leaving them off a bit on a small slate. Could easily regret it but that’s how it goes sometimes.

• yisman

@canuck1995 said...

Yeah I will have some Pit goaltending as well, to me the risk makes sense. If it pays off, and Col1 has an off day, think of how many people are eliminated, and then the options to pair with Col1 are limited as well so you’re not worried about playing against as many lines. Overall I don’t mind leaving them off a bit on a small slate. Could easily regret it but that’s how it goes sometimes.

COL1 is the top line on the slate but I’m obviously not going to use them with PIT G in tournaments so yeah I’ll go ‘game theory’ and use the best value in net, expecting COL1 to be the chalkiest line tonight.

For cash games, I have no problem stacking COL1 (or at least taking 2 of 3) considering the prices are not too expensive and still going PIT G.

• tristanwolf

@hautalak said...

i have 10 lineups but i want more more more must resist
    edit- oops don’t know why it quoted that above

• hautalak

@tristanwolf said...

i have 10 lineups but i want more more more must resist
    edit- oops don’t know why it quoted that above

Good luck!!!

• yisman

Hampus Lindholm could play tonight. GTD

• Blahaaron

@kirby34 said...

They’ve been better than ana1

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

oh Panthers line 2, y u so sexi?

• Blahaaron

@hautalak said...

Yeah I really don’t think Howard is getting traded. He’s still only in like 2/8 of my lineups. It’s a PITL2, CGYL1, and COL L1 night for me. I did have some salary relief lineups that let me get Rielly and Burns on D in a few lineups.

Elliott Friedman seems to think it’s serious, but that any deal will likely involve a goalie. The biggest rumours are Allen from blues or smith in Calgary.

• Blahaaron

Lol
    Elliotte Friedman just said on Tim and Sid that he’s pretty confident that this is the end for William Nylander in Toronto. That even if he signs, he’s gone by the draft. #LeafsForever

• keephustlincuz

@kirby34 said...

• epot

i may have way too much “Great Save Dave” Rittich w/ sid/nate tonight but oh well GL all

• tristanwolf

@epot said...

i may have way too much “Great Save Dave” Rittich w/ sid/nate tonight but oh well GL all

75% rittich let’s get it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.