• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 130 ) at  Florida ( -160 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    7:05 PM :  St. Louis ( -120 ) at  Detroit ( 100 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    7:35 PM :  San Jose ( 115 ) at  Toronto ( -140 ) —- T: 6o-20
    9:05 PM :  Dallas ( 130 ) at  Calgary ( -160 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    9:35 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 110 ) at  Colorado ( -135 ) —- T: 6o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Blahaaron

I feel sad for Dallas that I dont even consider them anymore. Not even the first line. You have three of the most explosive players and a line that could potentially be a top 3 DFS line but they haven’t been able to figure it out.

• epot

klingberg out doesn’t help

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@Blahaaron said...

I feel sad for Dallas that I dont even consider them anymore.

It was the same with me when they lost Radulov.
    The Stars may be one of the thinnest teams in the league, but when they are healthy they do work well. But, without one little piece and they completely fall apart.

• Blahaaron

@epot said...

klingberg out doesn’t help

Even with Klingberg in they weren’t putting up numbers to justify their price range. But then again radulov missed some games. Or he wasn’t on the first line. Dallas has been a mess. Once that line gets rolling though they’re a lot like col1.. except Colorado run does it almost on a nightly basis. The whole col1 stack has averaged 25 per game in the past 15 games. They’re on a. Back to back so I don’t know how they’ll do tonight. It’s still a gamble to play them tonight. But you just can’t ignore their dominance.

• NIN1002

Well, that didn’t take long for Reimer…lol. Can only go up from here….right?

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@nin1002 said...

Well, that didn’t take long for Reimer…lol. Can only go up from here….right?

Didn’t even realize the game started lol

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Testosterown with an ANH4 stack! He’s the only one. Below 0.1%.

• canuck1995

@Felixxberg said...

I’ve got Manson in 4 lineups but most certainly did not consider ANH4 even for a second

• canuck1995

LWL has Matthews Johnsson and Kap together, so happy with that

• Blahaaron

No Meier, tonight. It’s Lebanc on the second line.

• Blahaaron

Since there is no Meier and Johnson is with Matthews and Kap I have COL1 And TOR1.

• yisman

per usual, no announcement of what the story is with Meier

he just didn’t come out for warmups

@KKurzNHL

Not seeing Timo Meier out for warmups

7:06 PM – 28 Nov 2018

• Blahaaron

Yeah the sharks released their lineup on their official Twitter with no Meier. Safe to assume he’s not playing.

• yisman

threw together a showdown lineup. My Sharks are Donskoi and Kane. No time to research for the showdown.

• Blahaaron

Watched most of the Detroit period. Not many high dangers chances, they’re just throwing the puck at the net. Could be a good night for Allen.

• epot

@yisman said...

per usual, no announcement of what the story is with Meier

he just didn’t come out for warmups

@KKurzNHL

Not seeing Timo Meier out for warmups

7:06 PM – 28 Nov 2018

lol could timo be a leaf?? :)

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

That better not hold up as a winning lineup!

• canuck1995

@Zieg30 said...

That better not hold up as a winning lineup!

I would love to see a night where around 25 points wins it

• Blahaaron

This obnoxious train in the micro booster has Meier and dell.. may that lineup restttt innnnn peeeeeeeace

• Blahaaron

Every time the leafs are on the pp with Matthews marner and Tavares I get the song the boys are back in town in my head.

• epot

mats back

• Blahaaron

lol. It’s gonna be hard for col1 stacks to catch up to these leaf stacks in the micro booster. I have Allen with my TOR onslaught 😣

• canuck1995

Dallas decided to play with their lines, Shore with Seguin and Radulov
    Benn with Hintz and Spezza

https://leftwinglock.com/line-combinations/dallas-stars/?team=dallas-stars&strength=EV&gametype=GD

• yisman

@Blahaaron said...

This obnoxious train in the micro booster has Meier and dell.. may that lineup restttt innnnn peeeeeeeace

now that’s something I like to see

anyway, not messing with my main lineup, but using Shore for late slate

• NIN1002

I can only hope that COL 1 isn’t 70%+ owned at Yahoo as virtually no one played the Toronto guys going off. We’re all kind of hovering in the same range. Not even sure if I’ve even played COL 1 all year. Cost is just too much, but didn’t really dig any of the Calgary or Florida stacks so went this route and did a whole lot of one offs with it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).