• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 130 ) at  Florida ( -160 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    7:05 PM :  St. Louis ( -120 ) at  Detroit ( 100 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    7:35 PM :  San Jose ( 115 ) at  Toronto ( -140 ) —- T: 6o-20
    9:05 PM :  Dallas ( 130 ) at  Calgary ( -160 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    9:35 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 110 ) at  Colorado ( -135 ) —- T: 6o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Blahaaron

DET3 was the line to have. Sometimes I play that line too. Damnit!

• yisman

ah, put my money in play. only had 8 bucks left so couldn’t play the $20 qualifier

Girard, Simon, MacKinnon, Crosby, Malkin, Erik Johnson

• tristanwolf

@Felixxberg said...

Testosterown with an ANH4 stack! He’s the only one. Below 0.1%.

i dont think ive ever played a full 4th line even in a 1 or 2 game slate. has to be -ev but i guess if you are running max lu’s why not try everything.

• SoreOnSunday

@Blahaaron said...

DET3 was the line to have. Sometimes I play that line too. Damnit!

It was bertuzzi bobblehead night no lie…that was my logic tonight for playing him :)

• tristanwolf

@SoreOnSunday said...

It was bertuzzi bobblehead night no lie…that was my logic tonight for playing him :)

lol we need this info pre slate!

• Blahaaron

lol I have my TOR1 and COL1 lineup in the free roll rather than microbooster. Kill me now.

• SoreOnSunday

@tristanwolf said...

lol we need this info pre slate!

My bad i didnt want to get laughed at…wasnt sure anyone else was as crazy and thought that made sense

• Blahaaron

@SoreOnSunday said...

My bad i didnt want to get laughed at…wasnt sure anyone else was as crazy and thought that made sense

No ones gonna laugh at you for playing any line. I’ve played some what the hell lines before. But I don’t believe DET3 is even a line to take lightly. They’re really good. Won a few microboosters with them.

• tristanwolf

@SoreOnSunday said...

bobblehead days, birthdays, back from birth of kids inspiration, nothing wrong with throwing out any narratives, lots of people believe them or will at least throw a token lu for them!

ok calgary i really need the rittich victory, how bout a 3-2 win!

• Canuckage

@tristanwolf said...

bobblehead days, birthdays, back from birth of kids inspiration, nothing wrong with throwing out any narratives, lots of people believe them or will at least throw a token lu for them!

ok calgary i really need the rittich victory, how bout a 3-2 win!

Ask and you shall receive

• Wingman

I know it’s easy to say it now, but if I went Crosby over Malkin I would have won the $20 qualifier by .7

• yisman

@yisman said...

ah, put my money in play. only had 8 bucks left so couldn’t play the $20 qualifier

Girard, Simon, MacKinnon, Crosby, Malkin, Erik Johnson

Girard 15.1, Simon 8.1, MacKinnon 28.8, Crosby 43.6, Malkin 3.4, Erik Johnson 20

would’ve finished 2nd for a $30 profit :( https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/65267718

now my account has plenty of money as my bets have been graded. Frustrating having to deal with funding two things at once.

• Blahaaron

I think I’m cursed or something. Another lineup missed by less than a point in the micro booster. The 4th time this has happened during my 4 day losing streak. If I had used landy rather than guetnzel in my col/pit game stack I would have won it. Stupid stupid stupid me.

• Blahaaron

Col1 stack with another 30 + performance. Incredible numbers.

• Canuckage

yea COL1 has been unreal so far this season. Wonder if any of them can reach 120 pts this season

• Blahaaron

@Canuckage said...

yea COL1 has been unreal so far this season. Wonder if any of them can reach 120 pts this season

Wouldn’t be surprised. In cash games you can just play the COL1 stack and 90% of the time they’ll get you to the cash line.

I read that their numbers are similar to Sakic and Forsberg. Which is crazy.

This is their last 9 games

31.4 vs PIT W/Girard
    28.20 vs NSH w/Girard
    26.4 vs DAL
    34.9 vs ARI
    28.8 vs LAK
    39 vs ANA
    11.2 vs WSH
    26.5 vs BOS
    28.2 vs ED

• cheezpizza

Put up 40.40 and missed cashing by 0.2…worst beat in awhile.
    Thanks Crosby Chalk-trick!

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

@cheezpizza said...

Put up 40.40 and missed cashing by 0.2…worst beat in awhile.

was literally about to post this.
    This is my third card this week that is +40fpts on DK and doesn’t cash.
    Last season, 40fpts was an easy takedown for literally any slate.
    Honestly not sure what to do anymore. At least I scooped cash.
    I know this is getting close to one of those “DFS isn’t fun anymore” posts, but really, modern scoring is ruining DFS GPP. It’s a lottery Milly style.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Well just like most of you PIT L2 ruined my night! The problem is I have reached the point of “having” to play them because I don’t want to miss out when they “go off” again. It would have been amazing to see what Crosby over Malkin could do to my lineups. My best finish last night was 4th in the TOR/SJ showdown but it was only in the $50 quarter so was only like $1.51. Not sure how to proceed tonight… I keep losing my “higher $ ($3 or $4 for me haha)” entries and it’s depleting the BR fast. I need a nice score.

I think I’ll play 2 lineups tonight. 1 in a $2 10x booster and another in a $1 triple up. I usually add those to the quarter as well. Haven’t looked at the slate but assume there’s lots to like on a Thursday. I need to get my 2nd lines right today!

• cheezpizza

@sirrobert6 said...

was literally about to post this.
    This is my third card this week that is +40fpts on DK and doesn’t cash.
    Last season, 40fpts was an easy takedown for literally any slate.
    Honestly not sure what to do anymore. At least I scooped cash.
    I know this is getting close to one of those “DFS isn’t fun anymore” posts, but really, modern scoring is ruining DFS GPP. It’s a lottery Milly style.

I feel the pain. I remember a few years ago when id fist pump hitting 40. Now its a scrape by to cash.
    Very frustrating.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).