7:35 PM :  Dallas ( 120 ) at  Detroit ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    8:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 110 ) at  Winnipeg ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    8:35 PM :  Florida ( 130 ) at  Chicago ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    9:05 PM :  Nashville ( -135 ) at  Colorado ( 115 ) —- T: -135
    9:05 PM :  Toronto ( 135 ) at  Edmonton ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    10:05 PM :  Montreal ( 100 ) at  Anaheim ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    10:05 PM :  Minnesota ( -150 ) at  Vancouver ( 130 ) —- T: -150
    10:05 PM :  Arizona ( 190 ) at  San Jose ( -230 ) —- T: 190

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• julieduke33

@bdvratoric said...

So is pitlick on EDM1 and PP1?

Thought Lucic was playing…

• deejones49

@bdvratoric said...

So is pitlick on EDM1 and PP1?

Milan Lucic
    Is expected to be in the lineup for today’s game.

Nov 29, 2016 – 1:14 pm

• deejones49

Ryan Callahan won’t play in Tuesday’s game against Columbus because of a lower-body injury.

• TicketRaven

Best of luck all!

• TicketRaven

Scoring tonight?

Coyle
    Saad
    Pavelski
    Drouin
    Subban

• qatman

Going with hopefully low-owned combos in the short slates tonight. BUF2, VAN3, WPG2. In the late slate I looked at defensemen and although Burns clearly has the better matchup, Weber has been outperforming him lately, plus Burns has not really crushed in vs. AZ this year, so I gambled with Weber tonight.

Goalies Rask, Crawford, and Price respectively.

• yuda

• awilson45

The Kane/Panarin stack is pretty low owned… Nice

• bdvratoric

If I knew Bob would only be 2% higher than Ward I would have went with him. I’m dumb lol.

Surprised at the low philly ownership, BOS is down a couple dmen right?

• qatman

BUF2 coming through nicely but Rask not so much.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Didn’t see that coming from the Ottawa/Buf game. Not happy that it fell on a solid GPP night.

Congrats to those who stacked that game! I fear that we will see a number of Buffalo/SJ stacks by the time the night is over towards the top as well, assuming the SJ game goes as expected.

• goldengoat29

@maxeernst said...

Hard pass for me.

If people haven’t noticed how good the OTT trap has been, their heads must be in the sand.

I noticed it last game against the Rangers, the Sens third game in four nights. They were absolutely suffocating defensively; stuffed shooting lanes and kept the Rangers to the perimeter the entire night. Reid Boucher has really changed the complexion of the team. Then tonight happened. Most in my cash contests had some piece of that 9 goal game, except yours truly. I didn’t foresee the barnburner, especially after their meetings earlier this season were both 2-1 affairs.

• wazzu24

RG LoL Writer

Lucic not being credited with a goal that he scored is very tilting.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).