7:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 160 ) at  Ottawa ( -190 ) —- T: 160
    7:35 PM :  New Jersey ( 135 ) at  Florida ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    7:35 PM :  Boston ( 150 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    8:35 PM :  St. Louis ( -110 ) at  Dallas ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    8:35 PM :  Colorado ( 150 ) at  Chicago ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    10:05 PM :  Nashville ( -140 ) at  Arizona ( 120 ) —- T: -140
    10:35 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -110 ) at  Los Angeles ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    10:35 PM :  Calgary ( 180 ) at  San Jose ( -220 ) —- T: 180

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TommyWantWingy33

Won an entry to an NHL contest through the DK cross sport survivor. Have only played a handful of NHL contests. What’s a good roster construction strategy? Start with goalie and then pair some guys on the same Power play lines? Really wish I knew a little more about NHL lol.

• flip4flop

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

Won an entry to an NHL contest through the DK cross sport survivor. Have only played a handful of NHL contests. What’s a good roster construction strategy? Start with goalie and then pair some guys on the same Power play lines? Really wish I knew a little more about NHL lol.

Right there with you tonight for a few entries in the final survivor. I usually take a goalie first then build a lineup around him stacking 2 lines from 2 teams and throwing in the best value/upside play with the remainder of salary.

• TommyWantWingy33

@flip4flop said...

Right there with you tonight for a few entries in the final survivor. I usually take a goalie first then build a lineup around him stacking 2 lines from 2 teams and throwing in the best value/upside play with the remainder of salary.

Thanks man! At least everyone gets paid =)

• flip4flop

Well thats good to know I didnt even look at the final day payouts yet, Good to know we all get something. Will be making some contrarian moves for sure.

• flip4flop

Well thats good to know I didnt even look at the final day payouts yet, Good to know we all get something. Will be making some contrarian moves for sure.

• savedatmoneyquan

Kinda like Nashville, The Tor/Buf game, Islanders and maybe the Pens lowered owned?

• Canuckage

Yikes what’s with the weak pools on FD today. Lots of games on slate tonight

• Olhausen

@Canuckage said...

Yikes what’s with the weak pools on FD today. Lots of games on slate tonight

Pretty sure it’s normal with Thursday night football going tonight. Or that plus basketball now going could have something to do with it. It’s so unfortunate because hockey is such a fun daily fantasy sport. I think if a lot of people who have never played would just give it a try they’d find they really like it.
    I never watched a hockey game in my life before last season and now I love the fantasy part of it and I’m profitable.

• Supersharpie

The prize pools actually seem, on average, considerably larger this year on FD. Am I mistaken?

• Canuckage

Definetly better structure at $3 pool than DK imo. Would like to see atleast 50k on bigger game slate days but I guess Thursday might conflict with NFL. Draftkings has good $20 pools on tuesdays and they have good larger buyin promo today so I thought fanduel would have something similar or atleast higher prize pool for $3.

• scsa1998

At first glance I like Anderson in goal, for offense I like Nash / Was / SJ and the Hawks who just put up 5 against the Flames on tuesday.

• TimmerRC

Does that Edm/NYR line feel like a trap to anyone else?

• J2B

@TimmerRC said...

Rangers have been hot recently. 5-0 win vs blues is probably why that line is the way it is.

• TicketRaven

Condon not a bad play tonight
    Sharks should roll 5-1 and get 8pts+ from Burns – Flames don’t like that humidity and ice out there
    Caps and unfortunately Ovechkin will win 4-2 and Ovechkin gets 9pts tonight
    I like Severen on D
    I like skeij on D
    Holtby in goal nice too
    Letang only gets 3pts tonight or less
    Kings win 3-2 OT
    Rangers vs Oilers skate to a 2-2 tie then shootout

• TicketRaven

Preds win 5-3 watch Ryan Johansen in for a 7pt+ night

• TicketRaven

sneaky meat: Armia and Prince

• tcoulte

what site does everyone use to compile info for there lineups? I had a good site last year but lost my bookmarks on this computer and now cant remember the name of it. I currently use this one daily face off and left wing lock. Any help would be appreciated…..thanks

• scsa1998

@TimmerRC said...

Every Rangers fan has seen this before. It’s a trap.

• yanksfan1

Nashville, what 2 of 3 do you take from top line? Think it’s Neal and Johansen and pair with Josi

• dyavid

@scsa1998 said...

At first glance I like Anderson in goal, for offense I like Nash / Was / SJ and the Hawks who just put up 5 against the avs on tuesday.

Anderson is not playing tonight, Condon is in for Ottawa

• gridironguru99

RG Overall Ranking

flyers , jets and canucks L1 looks like great stacks tonight. Mason is goal

• gridironguru99

RG Overall Ranking

upgrading Van1 as Condon is garbage and OTT cant defend and takes too many penalties.

• scsa1998

@dyavid said...

Anderson is not playing tonight, Condon is in for Ottawa

I no longer like Anderson and that game has now become a total avoid.

• Canuckage

Canucks top line are bound to explode and I feel like it’s today. No bias obv

• Rockfiv0

Anisimov and Auston Mathews? Or Stamkos/Crosby/Malkin paired with Shore/Konecny/Spooner?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.