7:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 160 ) at  Ottawa ( -190 ) —- T: 160
    7:35 PM :  New Jersey ( 135 ) at  Florida ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    7:35 PM :  Boston ( 150 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    8:35 PM :  St. Louis ( -110 ) at  Dallas ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    8:35 PM :  Colorado ( 150 ) at  Chicago ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    10:05 PM :  Nashville ( -140 ) at  Arizona ( 120 ) —- T: -140
    10:35 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -110 ) at  Los Angeles ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    10:35 PM :  Calgary ( 180 ) at  San Jose ( -220 ) —- T: 180

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TimmerRC

@Canuckage said...

Canucks top line are bound to explode and I feel like it’s today. No bias obv

Lots of narrative stuff going on in that game… I agree, the Canucks are WAY overdue to blow up, their shooting percentage is appalling, and facing a called-in goalie seems like the right night for it… but I worry the Sens are locked in due to the drama with their goalie and could play out of their mind… I could see this going 2-1 Ottawa, 5-0 Vancouver or even 6-5. Definitely a good night to stack Vancouver in a GPP, and maybe Ottawa as well. But, it could totally bust.

• MSU_Dave

TR you just don’t like the Pens do you? what happened to that Duck home cookin last night??? they were roasted right from the drop of the puck

• TicketRaven

tired legs on Crosby and malkin tonight – watch out –

• maxeernst

@scsa1998 said...

Every Rangers fan has seen this before. It’s a trap.

Biggest NYR fan on this forum and I actually think the Rangers game isn’t remotely a trap. They’ve been one of the best offenses in hockey to start the year. The speed and depth is causing a lot of trouble for opponents. 40 goals scored in the first 10 games.

A few highlights from Corsica.Hockey —- 5v5, score and venue adjusted where appropriate)

2nd in xGF/60.

1st in xGF%.

1st in SCF/60.

Edmonton, however… Eye test says to me they’ve been playing over their heads defensively. Also, 7th-worst in the league in xGA/60.

• Codith

4-2 Rangers imo tonight

• DirtysBurgers

Apropos of nothing, I have this bizarre hunch that tonight is the night that Duclair and Strome finally break out. Just wanted to put that in writing in case it happens…

• scsa1998

@scsa1998 said...

At first glance I like Anderson in goal, for offense I like Nash / Was / SJ and the Hawks who just put up 5 against the avs on tuesday.

I’m surprised nobody caught my screw up. Hawks didn’t play the avs on tuesday Nashville did.

• scsa1998

@maxeernst said...

Biggest NYR fan on this forum and I actually think the Rangers game isn’t remotely a trap. They’ve been one of the best offenses in hockey to start the year. The speed and depth is causing a lot of trouble for opponents. 40 goals scored in the first 10 games.

A few highlights from Corsica.Hockey —- 5v5, score and venue adjusted where appropriate)

2nd in xGF/60.

1st in xGF%.

1st in SCF/60.

Edmonton, however… Eye test says to me they’ve been playing over their heads defensively. Also, 7th-worst in the league in xGA/60.

As a Rangers fan I hope you are right

• TicketRaven

Spot on Max as usual. Depth and more depth on the Rangers.

• savedatmoneyquan

Which Line do we line on the rangers the best?

• scsa1998

@TicketRaven said...

This is why Max is good at what he does I’m going on a gut feeling and hoping that I am wrong he has numbers to back up why I will be wrong

• TicketRaven

Pitt only -118
    Rangers -170
    OTT -165

Could be a stars and scrubs night – Kane, Burns, Ovechkin, Stamkos, Pavelski
    All could see a 7pt+ night – someone will get 14 points tonight

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@maxeernst said...

Biggest NYR fan on this forum

Agree to disagree on that one!

• julieduke33

@savedatmoneyquan said...

Rangers or Caps?

I have both…why do I want to play Dion Phaneuf????

• savedatmoneyquan

so many good options tonight

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

We know who dislikes the Rangers most on this forum. That I know :D

Just got around to building some lus. I’m back on Preds1 with Josi. I also like Buff1 with Risto. I think Risto might make my cash game lu. I also have the Kane line and some Burns/Boedker. I also feel like the the Flyers/Isles game might shootout and I made a game stack of them in the breakaway.

In nets, I am paying up for Holtby where I can but using Jones in my cash game lu. I put Vasi in 1, too. Don’t feel good about g yet.

In the revolving door that is JT’s wing (imagine the frustrated look on my face) Prince has moved up. He missed the beginning of the season and has looked good so far so I am not surprised he is the next one up. He is pretty cheap and might be worth a look if you need salary relief.

• savedatmoneyquan

Max is Renne at all a good GPP play or safer to drop down to Luango for 100 less?

• Supersharpie

Crawford or Holtby on FD?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@Supersharpie said...

Crawford or Holtby on FD?

Have Holtby in cash and Crawford in a gpp. If I had to choose 1, I’d go Holtby since win more likely.

• maxeernst

Just want to add that NYR are always a bit tough for DFS.

Given how much depth there is, it’s tough to predict how opponents will try to match-up and who will score.

I can’t tell you whether I like the Zibanejad line more than the Stepan line honestly. I would probably just make more or less the same lineup once with each line haha.

• maxeernst

@TicketRaven said...

I’m surprised you didn’t jump in to talk about how long the flight was for the Oilers and how bad the ice is at MSG

• Rockfiv0

@Rockfiv0 said...

Anisimov and Auston Mathews? Or Stamkos/Crosby/Malkin paired with Shore/Konecny/Spooner?

Anyone off pens due to back to back? Stamkos with pasta back? Thoughts on shore?

• TicketRaven

bummer for me MSU_Dave – I had Getz in lineups and at 10:13pm I found out – couldn’t get online at the time. You’re right – I liked the Ducks last night – didn’t work out for me. Good call man.

• TicketRaven

Don’t usually take Ottawa a ton, but something about this game makes me think lots of goals for the Twats

• TicketRaven

Don’t do the Dion Dance Julieduke :-)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).