7:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 160 ) at  Ottawa ( -190 ) —- T: 160
    7:35 PM :  New Jersey ( 135 ) at  Florida ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    7:35 PM :  Boston ( 150 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    8:35 PM :  St. Louis ( -110 ) at  Dallas ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    8:35 PM :  Colorado ( 150 ) at  Chicago ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    10:05 PM :  Nashville ( -140 ) at  Arizona ( 120 ) —- T: -140
    10:35 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -110 ) at  Los Angeles ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    10:35 PM :  Calgary ( 180 ) at  San Jose ( -220 ) —- T: 180

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TicketRaven

Picking a Ranger to score is like choosing the best egg from a carton with your eyes closed some nights

• tristanwolf

@julieduke33 said...

I have both…why do I want to play Dion Phaneuf????

lol phaneuf just kept fitting into my last spot tonight. him or radko gudas seem to keep coming back. g luck!

• julieduke33

I can’t choose which dman on DK at 3800… About 4 I could handle playing…

• scsa1998

@julieduke33 said...

I can’t choose which dman on DK at 3800… About 4 I could handle playing…

I am at about the same price point I’m interested to hear who you land on

• julieduke33

@scsa1998 said...

I am at about the same price point I’m interested to hear who you land on

4 I’m looking at are Phaneuf, Severson, Campbell, Ellis….I need 2, going cheap at D…

• dyavid

@julieduke33 said...

4 I’m looking at are Phaneuf, Severson, Campbell, Ellis….I need 2, going cheap at D…

i like severson personally. He’s been good on the top PP for NJ

• dyavid

@julieduke33 said...

• scsa1998

I took Burns in 1 spot, right now I have Hickey but i don’t feel good about it, I have 100 less then you but currently working on a different lineup construction.

• julieduke33

@dyavid said...

Yeah and he’s been good to me this year when I’ve played him…I know not a good reason to play him but oh well…

• bdvratoric

There’s always Gudkas in that range, not getting the PP time but he’s been logging a lot of minutes

• dude_abides7

@bdvratoric said...

There’s always Gudkas in that range, not getting the PP time but he’s been logging a lot of minutes

FD’s ridiculously over-weighted value for shot blocks makes Gudas a possible punt every game.

• jregger

Thoughts on Ellis vs. Vlasic in cash (late slate)?

Ellis skating with Josi is always a plus, but the Sharks could be feasting tonight and I could see Vlasic being a part of that…

• deejones49

Rolling out Mike Condon tonight

Top stack Rangers

• julieduke33

@dude_abides7 said...

FD’s ridiculously over-weighted value for shot blocks makes Gudas a possible punt every game.

DKs is worse 4 block shots is equal to an assist, 6 equal to a goal…. FD 5 equals an assist…7.5 equals a goal…

• TicketRaven

Good luck all!

• TicketRaven

Cheese and crackers is that a nice stack in New York

• maxeernst

Heads up guys (particularly if you read my article) —- Reimer going. NOT Luongo. Swap accordingly.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

made a bunch of extra entries last minute. FD had some overlay, especially in the large $2 DU. Was way short of filling late. Also the 3 max wrist shot was very shot.

Hope I can capitalize on it.

GL all.

• TimmerRC

@maxeernst said...

Heads up guys (particularly if you read my article) —- Reimer going. NOT Luongo. Swap accordingly.

Well, that news came in too late… shit.

• scsa1998

@maxeernst said...

Thanks for the heads up, just saw it and couldn’t swap in time. Stupid work got in the way.

On a side note- when is the RG app going to be used for hockey?

• TheRyanFlaherty

Okay Islanders, you can feel free to wake up any time now…Please and Thank You…

• wisertime

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

evidentally the ice is horrible at the islander rink. makes me wonder if it will be like a low scoring outside game.

• wisertime

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

oops. i accidently double posted

• Olhausen

@maxeernst said...

Yep as soon as I got done building my lineup’s on FD with him at lock I see the announcement. It sucks because I liked him as a more contriarian play to Holtby. Luckily I was at least able to change to Reimer on DK. Still I’ve started off super hot this season and this is the kind of thing that starts losing streaks for me.

• Kegjmr

Who does everyone like in the dk late slate (pens, kings, sharks, flames).. currently on Malkin Kessel with Pavelski Boedker.. stuck beyond that.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).