7:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 160 ) at  Ottawa ( -190 ) —- T: 160
    7:35 PM :  New Jersey ( 135 ) at  Florida ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    7:35 PM :  Boston ( 150 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    8:35 PM :  St. Louis ( -110 ) at  Dallas ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    8:35 PM :  Colorado ( 150 ) at  Chicago ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    10:05 PM :  Nashville ( -140 ) at  Arizona ( 120 ) —- T: -140
    10:35 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -110 ) at  Los Angeles ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    10:35 PM :  Calgary ( 180 ) at  San Jose ( -220 ) —- T: 180

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Olhausen said...

Yep as soon as I got done building my lineup’s on FD with him at lock I see the announcement. It sucks because I liked him as a more contriarian play to Holtby. Luckily I was at least able to change to Reimer on DK. Still I’ve started off super hot this season and this is the kind of thing that starts losing streaks for me.

I didn’t get him out in time. He’s in my preferred Wash L1 lineup, so now I’m perversely rooting against them so I’m not supremely annoyed at myself by the end of the night, despite having them elsewhere.

• tristanwolf

Lol radko gudas with the assist for almost 3x value. Hope everyone who mentioned him in this thread punted him too.

• Olhausen

@Zieg30 said...

I didn’t get him out in time. He’s in my preferred Wash L1 lineup, so now I’m perversely rooting against them so I’m not supremely annoyed at myself by the end of the night, despite having them elsewhere.

Yeah it’s a bummer. Any word on why Florida did that tonight? Everywhere I looked said he was likely.

• ericgeo18

@Olhausen said...

Yeah it’s a bummer. Any word on why Florida did that tonight? Everywhere I looked said he was likely.

I was burned too. Using him in my survivor entries, which could be worse since everyone at this point wins something.

• ericgeo18

Also, is Zibanejad playing? 21 shots by the Rangers thru 2 and he hasn’t registered anything.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@ericgeo18 said...

Also, is Zibanejad playing? 21 shots by the Rangers thru 2 and he hasn’t registered anything.

played 10:20 thru 2 periods per box score.

• tristanwolf

Went mostly chalk tonight. Wash and chicago coming through. Rangers 1 and 2 not so much. Rangers 3 getting the money. Hope holtby holds on and got about 50% condon as well.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@tristanwolf said...

Went mostly chalk tonight. Wash and chicago coming through. Rangers 1 and 2 not so much. Rangers 3 getting the money. Hope holtby holds on and got about 50% condon as well.

For my personal rooting interest I’d love it if this Rangers’ team establishes 3 stupendous scoring lines such that you can’t know where the goals will be coming from any night, but you know they’ll be coming.

For my DFS interest, I’d hate that.

• tristanwolf

Actually not really any chalk on a slate this big, just saw ovie is 16%, highest of any of my wash and chi guys.

• tristanwolf

@Zieg30 said...

For my personal rooting interest I’d love it if this Rangers’ team establishes 3 stupendous scoring lines such that you can’t know where the goals will be coming from any night, but you know they’ll be coming.

For my DFS interest, I’d hate that.

Right, i think a few people mentioned tonight hard to know where rangers goals coming from. Fortunately was only about 20% on them tonight, but they do look offensively tough! Hoping for a couple more.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Tonight has not gone well so far. Have a lot of Preds and Sharks and Hawks so still time to turn it around.

• scsa1998

Nice rangers win.

• bstreich9

Good game for Zibanejad, Kreider, and McDonagh:/

• tristanwolf

@yountingly said...

Tonight has not gone well so far. Have a lot of Preds and Sharks and Hawks so still time to turn it around.

Im with ya. No preds but would enjoy 2-3 more from hawks and sj1 to tear it up. Profitable so far. Seems like breaking even or slightly above every night. Keep grindin, the big win will come with good study!

• julieduke33

Could use some more from panarin/anisomov…

• tristanwolf

Arrgh. All my Hossa/wash lu’s with holtby not condon. Difference of 20 could be huge but ah well, can’t cover every fricken base.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@tristanwolf said...

Arrgh. All my Hossa/wash lu’s with holtby not condon. Difference of 20 could be huge but ah well, can’t cover every fricken base.

My Hossa/Wash LU is with Luongo, not Reimer. That hurts. Self-inflicted wound from not ensuring Luongo was confirmed. The vast majority of the time daily face-off’s “likelies” are good to go, but not always.

• julieduke33

Wow Michael frolik assist screws me… who plays that guy at San Jose??

• tristanwolf

@Zieg30 said...

My Hossa/Wash LU is with Luongo, not Reimer. That hurts. Self-inflicted wound from not ensuring Luongo was confirmed. The vast majority of the time daily face-off’s “likelies” are good to go, but not always.

I feel you. Tough with the likely/confirmed and lu assumed. Still having a decent night, will make some money and currently 3rd skilled 7s fd but sj i think must get a couple. Will help my breakaway but if not oh well.

• umwoz

My favorite lineup going into the night(on FD) has 33 shots and counting between 8 skaters….. and one goal.

On one hand it’s disheartening, but I feel like most nights if I can put lineups out where I average over 4 shots per skater I’m gonna do alright.

• Codith

Seidenberg was my value play of the night to bad everything else sucked.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).