NHL FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Calgary ( 0 ) at  Washington ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 140 ) at  Anaheim ( -160 ) —- T: 6u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 35 Player – Top 5 Results

keephustlincuz – 162.4
    akdarstudios – 143.2
    flipp39 – 136.9
    the_sashi – 135
    hautalak – 133.4

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 15 Player – Top 3 Results (Early)

hautalak- 83.4
    PocketsSloppy – 82.9
    gair-z – 80.4

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 (11/3 – 7 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/79882998

• Syzltuth

Today we get the no news anh Ducks. Just went with the more expensive goalie there and ifs not him I can pivot down

• ASalvaro

@Syzltuth said...

Today we get the no news anh Ducks. Just went with the more expensive goalie there and ifs not him I can pivot down

same here but have to watch because last time the Ducks switched up goalies pretty late and i got screwed

• dendazen

Any news on ducks goalie?

• Sully556

Do you guys think the “Both Goalies” strategy is still a viable option for Showdown, or is it pretty risky now with the new DK scoring? Perhaps only for low scoring games?

• Syzltuth

Still works, but it has to be high shots and low scoring to work. Did well for me in preseason and hit or miss in the regular season.

• Steverino01

@dendazen said...

Any news on ducks goalie?

DFO and DK are both saying Miller is starting.

• Sully556

Ryan Miller in net for the Ducks

• yisman

Saad-Toews-Nylander
    DeBrincat-Strome-Kane
    Kubalik-Kampf-Dach
    Caggiula-Carpenter-Shaw

Keith-Boqvist
    de Haan-Seabrook
    Maatta-Gustafsson

Lehner

• dendazen

Thank you.

• yisman

@Sully556 said...

Ryan Miller in net for the Ducks

rotogrinders again has the wrong goalie

Ritchie-Getzlaf-Terry
    Rakell-Henrique-Silfverberg
    Shore-Steel-Comtois
    Deslauriers-Grant-Rowney

Lindholm-Gudbranson
    Mahura-Fowler
    Larsson-Del Zotto

Miller

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 (11/4 – 7 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/80004995

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Left Gibson in my lineup, cause I’m on vacation and didn’t look. I’m a fish.

• Syzltuth

No Washington for me, see you guys tomorrow

• yisman

October 25, Capitals score 6, Ovechkin has 0 points
    November 1, Capitals score 6, Ovechkin has 1 assist
    November 3, Capitals have 4, Ovechkin has 0 points (sticking me with negative points on Yahoo)

• SkateFiend

Was Gibson late scratched? I saw normal ownership numbers.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@SkateFiend said...

Was Gibson late scratched? I saw normal ownership numbers.

Anaheim never announce their goalie before 15 minutes before game time. People plug in Gibson assuming he’s in, but once in a while it’s Miller and people get burned. Those are the best nights for Showdown. You’ll see about 20% dead lineups right at the start!

• OttawaCityMadman

I was in a great spot after the Ritchie goal. Had him Getz, Henq and Fowler with Miller. Needed one more save for the 35 bonus BUT Kane scores on the first shot in OT! Brutal bad beat again… Stat correction got me just over the cash line, thought I had missed it by .3! But a goal from my guys would have put me top 10.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).