7:05 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  Florida ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Columbus ( 0 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 180 ) at  Calgary ( -210 ) —- T: 6o-15
    8:05 PM :  San Jose ( 0 ) at  Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at  St. Louis ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 120 ) at  Colorado ( -140 ) —- T: 6o-20
    10:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 118 ) at  Edmonton ( -138 ) —- T: 6o-20
    10:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( -125 ) at  Los Angeles ( 105 ) —- T: 6u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jjwd

@mr_papageorgio said...

CGY is 20 minutes away from going on the DNP list for the remainder of the season.

Hogburp is a force of nature. can’t blame CGY

• yisman

@mr_papageorgio said...

CGY is 20 minutes away from going on the DNP list for the remainder of the season.

well, bkreider knew they’d bust

• OttawaCityMadman

@mr_papageorgio said...

what no Dube man? Yeah me neither. I did for a split second consider Lucic though!

• Zieg30

@mr_papageorgio said...

It’s just disgusting.

• yisman

Saad-Toews-Shaw
    DeBrincat-Carpenter-Kane
    Smith-Dach-Nylander
    Kubalik-Kampf-Wedin

Maatta-Murphy
    de Haan-Seabrook
    Gustafsson-Koekkoek

• Zieg30

I find Saros shutting down Florida at home more surprising than what’s happening in CGY.

• Steverino01

Only I can stop BKreider by taking FLA1 the same night.

• mr_papageorgio

@Steverino01 said...

Only I can stop BKreider by taking FLA1 the same night.

He has at least one LU with Acciari/Sceviour and I swear I’ve seen him with that duo a few times this year…4th liners who don’t get PP time…weird.

• yisman

any showdown advice for the late game? thanks

• Steverino01

@mr_papageorgio said...

He has at least one LU with Acciari/Sceviour and I swear I’ve seen him with that duo a few times this year…4th liners who don’t get PP time…weird.

My punt D Stralman is showing everyone how it’s done.

• zovyn

Ovie with 2 empty-net goals in the final minute. Smooth.

• Steverino01

Ovi with 2 empty netters to break the slate.

• mr_papageorgio

Wow if I had played Ovechkin that wouldn’t have happened in a million years. 2 goals in the last minute, really???

• Southie777

Jesus H. Christ, Ovechkin getting a hat trick with two ENG’s makes me never want to play DFS again. (This won’t happen, of course, but that’s how it makes me feel!)

• Krausehouse

EN goals should be less points. Someone try convince me otherwise…

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 (12/1 – 7:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/82041453

• mr_papageorgio

@Krausehouse said...

They also probably shouldn’t count toward bonuses.

• Zieg30

@Krausehouse said...

Never thought about it, but I agree! 50% points!

• yisman

agreed on both counts

I faded Ovechkin, unfortunately

• yisman

did 3 showdown lineups

one of them was entered in a contest that wound up 3/4 so unfortunately the lineup vanished, and I have no way of knowing what it was

so now I have 2 lineups. Rooting for EDM1 to fire shots at Markstrom, and hoping Markstrom doesn’t get yanked.

• jjwd

@Krausehouse said...

Les Points was a great broadcaster back in the day

• yisman

in the end, Hog and Elvis had almost the same score at almost the same salary. Both made value, despite losing.

Not having Ovechkin probably means I won’t cash on DK though. CGY was meh. Lindholm delivered but the rest didn’t.

• zovyn

Hmm. Rantanen looks… healthy. :)

• Wingman

Last two times I have played the Van2 lineup DFO has a different winger on the left side. After the first shift J.T Miller goes back to that line

• Steverino01

I feel stupid not going with full blown COL PP1. No practice this morning caused all kinds of speculations of what the lines would be like and how much Rant would play.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler