7:05 PM :  Toronto ( 115 ) at  St. Louis ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( 110 ) at  Winnipeg ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    8:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 170 ) at  Dallas ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 105 ) at  Minnesota ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    9:05 PM :  Carolina ( -155 ) at  Arizona ( 135 ) —- T: -155
    10:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -140 ) at  Vancouver ( 120 ) —- T: -140
    10:35 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  Los Angeles ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:35 PM :  Anaheim ( 158 ) at  San Jose ( -180 ) —- T: 158

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• habscards

So how much is too much? I have been playing the Sedin twins for a while now. Their price keeps on dropping and they are getting very minimal points. At price tags of 3.4 and 3.9 they are super cheap and usually get points together. It has been about six games now in a row that I have played them. They have combined for two goals and six assists in 24 games on the year.

I feel as if I stop picking them that is when they will have multi point games.

• snakes11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #14

RG Tiered Ranking

lineupHQ early slate is broken

• yisman

only entered the 3k extra attacker but scored 45.2. Everyone in my lineup scored except McDavid (3 assists), Perry, and Johansen

• yisman

@snakes11 said...

lineupHQ early slate is broken

works for me. I just generated 10 lineups

• snakes11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #14

RG Tiered Ranking

Seems to be working now.. Nba is only show like 4 players per team for me. I dunno what is going on.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

The prize structure for tonight makes more sense than yesterday’s. More spread out. I’ll be pissed though if I win it because it’s $2.5K instead of $10K!

• mathewsmarner

disliking tampa’s goalie vs the blue jackets

avalanche can make for a sneaky pick, landescog maybe

feels like philly is skating backwards since they’re 5-3 ‘triumphant’ win vs the leafs last saturday

but then again it is colorodo like it is the sedin twins, can’t expect much but i think rantanen can go off anytime soon, let’s hope it’s tonight

• Blahaaron

I have Hellebuyck for every game. I I have 10 different games in the quarter jukebox and one in the 3K hip check. Hopefully I break even so I can keep doing this. This time I spread out my lines so one line cannot screw me again. Scheifele gonna get another hatty.

• sizzlebeans

FLA, WPG, DAL, NYR seem to be in the best spots going off Corsica data. I like that Canes/Dogs game to produce a ton of goals too. LAK and SJS get teams coming off the B2B

• sizzlebeans

It’s dress up like your favorite star wars character night in SJ tonight. The stands should be almost as interesting as the game.

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

I really wish DK would put bigger prize pools for smaller entry fees on the big slates instead of the small 2-3 ones

• sizzlebeans

@Cal_Naughton_Jr said...

I really wish DK would put bigger prize pools for smaller entry fees on the big slates instead of the small 2-3 ones

The breakaway on FD looks pretty good today.

I’ve been in the red for over a week now on DK, but had a couple dollars left over on FD. During the same week, I’ve been in the green over there by a few bucks – helps I still have “intermediate” status there, but not beginner anymore. Think I’m going to deposit some over there and walk away from DK for now.

• AClavel

Lol at Neuvirth being 7400$ on FD. Guy boutta be 30%+ owned on a 12games slate

• AClavel

Also love me some Provorov 4500$ with Gotis being out

• AClavel

also love me some Wheeler or Sheifele with my punt of the night Kyle Connor

• AClavel

Also love me some Kopitar/Brown agains NSH on b2b

• Canuckage

@Felixxberg said...

The prize structure for tonight makes more sense than yesterday’s. More spread out. I’ll be pissed though if I win it because it’s $2.5K instead of $10K!

Play on FanDuel, the prize is 5k up top there

• Blahaaron

@AClavel said...

Also love me some Provorov 4500$ with Gotis being out

Ghost may be playing. He is a game time decision. But i believe he will be getting less ice time. Provorov is the good choice.

• Blahaaron

I’m gonna try the 40k pokecheck altho with 13 teams i made it’s hard to pick the best one 😄

• Felixxberg

@Canuckage said...

Play on FanDuel, the prize is 5k up top there

Yep I saw that! I prefer DK’s app though and for a reason that I can’t explain, I’m much more successful on DK!

• Felixxberg

@Blahaaron said...

I’m gonna try the 40k pokecheck altho with 13 teams i made it’s hard to pick the best one 😄

On a slate like that the edge of mass enterers is much much smaller than yesterday! I’ll probably enter a couple of lineups in the Shootout.

• Blahaaron

@Felixxberg said...

On a slate like that the edge of mass enterers is much much smaller than yesterday! I’ll probably enter a couple of lineups in the Shootout.

I would assume some of the mass enterers are exhausted from last nights game. I picked the lineup with Floridas Barkov line and Tampas Point line. I think those two lines will get goals. Esp against NYR. Lundqvist just isn’t sharp.

• Blahaaron

Almost 90 players have 10 pts or more and we aren’t more than 15 games in. Is it just me or is that crazy? I know it is not as crazy as the 80s but we could very well have 20 or more point per game players by the end of the season.

• Blahaaron

Line 2 for vegas is on fire. 9 pts for Marchessault! Love that guy.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Loving tonight’s slate. So many wonderful options. WPG, DAL, PHI, and LA, with a dose of CAR, VAN, NYR, and FLA.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).