7:05 PM :  Toronto ( 115 ) at  St. Louis ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( 110 ) at  Winnipeg ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    8:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 170 ) at  Dallas ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 105 ) at  Minnesota ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    9:05 PM :  Carolina ( -155 ) at  Arizona ( 135 ) —- T: -155
    10:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -140 ) at  Vancouver ( 120 ) —- T: -140
    10:35 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  Los Angeles ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:35 PM :  Anaheim ( 158 ) at  San Jose ( -180 ) —- T: 158

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Canuckage said...

Play on FanDuel, the prize is 5k up top there

I hate playing any GPP where the top prize is greater than 10% of the overall prize pool. I prefer a flatter structure for the top 10, given how random it is where you finish up top once you have a team doing that well – a couple shots or blocks could be the difference between 1st and 10th.

Hard to avoid them (for example, I’m playing FD’s breakaway regardless), though.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Blahaaron said...

Almost 90 players have 10 pts or more and we aren’t more than 15 games in. Is it just me or is that crazy? I know it is not as crazy as the 80s but we could very well have 20 or more point per game players by the end of the season.

53 players have a point per game or more! That’s enormous!

• Blahaaron

Marchessault missed an empty net from inside the blue line. Yikes. Then Karlsson scores. But they were down by 2. Vegas wins 5 to 4! I have 24.5 pts from 5 players in that game. Positioned well enough to win at least 50 cents. Lulz.

• dyavid

who do you like in nets? im having a hard time not taking murray for 7.7k.

• kdub

@dyavid said...

Goalie is tough for me tonight too. I haven’t been playing much DFS or even paying attention to NHL lately since ive been so busy.. but I’m rollin out Hellebuyck tonight I think

• keephustlincuz

Does anybody have some info on the sabres pp? Are they really gonna let antipin run the show? I have a feeling scandella steps up to be the boss.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@dyavid said...

I prefer VAN L1 to Murray, but the Pens should win.

• kirby34

LA2 or SJ2 in gpps?

• AClavel

@Zieg30 said...

Loving tonight’s slate. So many wonderful options. WPG, DAL, PHI, and LA, with a dose of CAR, VAN, NYR, and FLA.

cant agree more, sounds like my exact lineup. On FD Kopitar/Brown sounds like a nice underprice duo with NSH being on b2b. Then its very likely that WPG scores 4+ goals, giving WPG1 a nice apeal, also im ready to gamble with Kyle Connor.

• keephustlincuz

@kirby34 said...

LA2 or SJ2 in gpps?

I’m loving la2. I was hoping they would go over looked.

• TimmerRC

Good luck tonight guys I’m mostly playing the wrist shot and put one bullet in the forecheck

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

Line ups made now the fun part of monitoring twitter making sure no players are late scratched.

GL all!

• sizzlebeans

Got 31 in the Breakaway. Covered a lot, but not enough I’m sure. GL gents!

• StanHalen

We need 4 for the forum league.

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/48296632 forum league

• deejones49

Rolling out Michal Neuvirth tonight

• NextSignal

Why is Winnipeg so low owned? Wow.

Could be a fun night.

Edit – WPG 2 more so. Looked at them first.

• JimmyTango

I’ve got way too much LA2 exposure. GL all.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@deejones49 said...

Rolling out Michal Neuvirth tonight

I’m at 50% Neuvirth on FD, lower on DK.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@NextSignal said...

Why is Winnipeg so low owned? Wow.

Could be a fun night.

Edit – WPG 2 more so. Looked at them first.

I built all my lineups and then realized I’d completely forgotten WPG. I prioritized DAL 1 and TB 1 for my expensive lines, but then had to add in WPG 1 in a couple spots.

• Blahaaron

Point & Kuch ftw

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

Argh. STL L1 has taken control of the night. I left them out completely.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

TB L1 the primary line that looks like it could surpass STL L1 at the moment (MTL L1 can be, and has been, played with STL L1, so it doesn’t help those of us who faded STL L1). Hope they keep it up and STL quiets.

Also, very interestingly, DAL currently has 3 goals and L1 doesn’t have a piece. That’s shocking.

• Blahaaron

@Zieg30 said...

TB L1 the primary line that looks like it could surpass STL L1 at the moment (MTL L1 can be, and has been, played with STL L1, so it doesn’t help those of us who faded STL L1). Hope they keep it up and STL quiets.

Also, very interestingly, DAL currently has 3 goals and L1 doesn’t have a piece. That’s shocking.

Seguin scored mins a go.

• tim51278

Favorite Defensemen for night slate? Leaning going Burns and Letang because I have salary for em.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).