7:05 PM :  Toronto ( 115 ) at  St. Louis ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( 110 ) at  Winnipeg ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    8:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 170 ) at  Dallas ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 105 ) at  Minnesota ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    9:05 PM :  Carolina ( -155 ) at  Arizona ( 135 ) —- T: -155
    10:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -140 ) at  Vancouver ( 120 ) —- T: -140
    10:35 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  Los Angeles ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:35 PM :  Anaheim ( 158 ) at  San Jose ( -180 ) —- T: 158

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Canuckage

Demers?! lol

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

Oh NYR 1 why couldn’t you go off tonight

• Blahaaron

Look at all the 4 to 4 games in the late 3rd. One is in OT and 3 are very late in the game

• keephustlincuz

@Blahaaron said...

Look at all the 4 to 4 games in the late 3rd. One is in OT and 3 are very late in the game

Another night of goals everywhere. I wonder how much money someone would have made so far this year blindly betting the over on every game?

• Blahaaron

Pacioretty stuck his butt out in clear view of the ref and interfered with byfuglien during the overtime PP for Montreal and no call. 5 seconds later pacioretty scores the winner. Which cost my goalie 4 pts and likely money. Thanks a lot ref.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Blahaaron said...

Pacioretty stuck his butt out in clear view of the ref and interfered with byfuglien during the overtime PP for Montreal and no call. 5 seconds later pacioretty scores the winner. Which cost my goalie 4 pts and likely money. Thanks a lot ref.

I was watching that game too but I had Pacio’s line!

• Canuckage

Cheering for Van L1!

• yisman

used Daniel Sedin again

man oh man he just gets worse and worse

only one in the fantasydraft power play to go with Josh Anderson

odd. Great pick, IMO, but didn’t produce today.

• Blahaaron

Boeser hatty!

• Canuckage

@Blahaaron said...

Boeser hatty!

gogoogg more!

• sizzlebeans

completely left out the BBB line tonight knowing it could bite me. Fuuuuudge

• Canuckage

Lets go Lindholm and Heed now :P

• yisman

managed to cash due to Boeser’s unexpected hat trick

Rest of my guys were pretty useless

Pavelski, Burns, Sedin, Josh Anderson, Neuvirth…

Matthews managed to go without an NHL point despite Toronto scoring four times

Tarasenko delivered as you would expect

• Canuckage

Wow super tilting Heed and Lindholm got nothing :/

• mathewsmarner

off to the nfl forum

• Blahaaron

Bah. I’m going back to playing quarter games. So is everyone gonna fill their lineups tomorrow with Isles or what

• Canuckage

These big slates are so fun, just need bigger pools. Go away NFL season lol

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Good night overall as I was heavy on VAN L1, but boy did it hurt finishing 2nd in a winner take all Light the Lamp DK Satellite!

• Canuckage

No bink but profitable day for me also as I took some VAN L1. DFS hurts so much as each shot/blocked shot changes the $$$ so much.
    Very odd lineup for FD Breakaway as top 4 winners has exact same lineup……………………

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Canuckage said...

Very odd lineup for FD Breakaway as top 4 winners has exact same lineup……………………

Not that odd, though, as a lineup. It makes a ton of sense, to have the correlation between VAN L1 and the goalie, and between STL L1 and its PP d-man. And I loved Pov for one more night thinking Ghost would be limited.

• Canuckage

Stacks weren’t that odd but Prov isn’t the best option with Ghost coming back today. Ghost would for sure play on top pp which is Provo’s major value point

• Blahaaron

I normally take Boeser but didnt this time, in any of my 15 lineups. Such a fail by me. My biggest fail this season. 😵

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).