• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 128 ) at  Detroit ( -142 ) —- T: 128
    5:05 PM :  Colorado ( 0 ) at  St. Louis ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    6:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 125 ) at  Carolina ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    7:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( 175 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    7:05 PM :  Dallas ( 0 ) at  Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:35 PM :  Calgary ( 175 ) at  Anaheim ( -210 ) —- T: 175

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• small1dawg

Anyone else use puckalytics and notice it hasn’t been updated lately! Is there a similiar site for advanced stats that is updated?

• J2B

Liking Blues Devils and Redwings

• TicketRaven

Going for Oilers, Avs, Hawks, and Rangers
    I like the Avs a ton – also think Hawks will roll 5-1

• deejones49

Gibson?

• dude_abides7

@deejones49 said...

Gibson?

May blow up on me, but I am feeling Allen tonight. Like Gibson, but games lock in 10 mins and he isn’t confirmed. Only running one LU, so can’t risk it.

• J2B

• tristanwolf

@J2B said...

Jimmy Howard guys

Yep got a lot of howard. A little jake allen. And all the blackhawks!

• GoLeafsGo34

Any value defensive plays under 4.1k on DK?

• ASalvaro

i can always pick the teams that score a lot but i’m always wrong on which lines will score….is this basically random or is there something to study like the plus/minus catagories and things like that

• wisertime

@ASalvaro said...

i can always pick the teams that score a lot but i’m always wrong on which lines will score….is this basically random or is there something to study like the plus/minus catagories and things like that

in my experiences, it’s very difficult to figure out which line is going to score. Nobody knows for sure how a coach is going to match lines with the other team. if you have good success picking the high scoring games, then I would stack both lines in GPPs. and in some cases stack all 3 lines in some cases, example, the Rangers 3rd line has been very good. just my opinion, so take it with a grain of salt. good luck.

• umwoz

Thought gibson was worth the risk. Didnt work out. Ended up with 149 on Fanduel.

• ASalvaro

@wisertime said...

in my experiences, it’s very difficult to figure out which line is going to score. Nobody knows for sure how a coach is going to match lines with the other team. if you have good success picking the high scoring games, then I would stack both lines in GPPs. and in some cases stack all 3 lines in some cases, example, the Rangers 3rd line has been very good. just my opinion, so take it with a grain of salt. good luck.

thanks..you gave me an idea that after playing for over 2 years i’ve never thought of…when i like a game i usually just go with one of the lines and live and die with it…never thought about stacking 2 or 3 of the lines!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.