NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 170 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    7:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 145 ) at  Boston ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    7:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -120 ) at  Florida ( 100 ) —- T: -120

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tcoulte

another small slate today….what to do what to do…..

• jrjones011

this slate sucks. vancouver @ NYI could be ugly.

• DirtysBurgers

I hate that the $4 contest is the new normal at DK. Bring back the Sniper!

• FalseA1arm

Alex killorn-tb and Shane Prince-nyi nice price for guys that are gonna score today :)

• savedatmoneyquan

@DirtysBurgers said...

I hate that the $4 contest is the new normal at DK. Bring back the Sniper!

X2

• Doornumber03

@savedatmoneyquan said...

X2

i’m with you guys…loved sniper. This slate sucks tonight.

• umwoz

Well I had a very good night yesterday despite starting John Gibson didn’t play). Probably gonna do the usual(for me) on small slates, single entry and as contrarian as you can really be with this few games.

• TicketRaven

i agree

• umwoz

@FalseA1arm said...

Alex killorn-tb and Shane Prince-nyi nice price for guys that are gonna score today :)

Shane Prince is one of those guys I’ve been ignoring for(probably) too long. Killorn on the other hand…. I don’t think his price is that great for what he brings. Probably about par for his production.

All 3 matches coming out at a 5 O/U…. Yikes.

• PScotty85

We’re entering a weird territory now where you could have almost always counted on Rask to get a win against Buffalo, but Buffalo is looking good and Rask is looking bad….He did just play the Rangers though and everyone is getting lit up by the Rangers…This is a real tough one tonight.

• Doornumber03

Rask looked bad in his last start but definitely has had some games where he was outstanding……Might be good GPP tonight as his D has been putting him in some awful spots and certainly will be seeing a lot of shots.

• umwoz

Always with this Boychuk/Leddy debate…. One actually shoots, the other is on the top powerplay.

I don’t even know if it’s necessarily floor vs ceiling but it’s always difficult to pick and usually burns me.

• J2B

Do you guys know if any other dfs sites offer NHL games ? The rake is way too high on FD and DK. Looking to move my cash play elsewhere

• Razzle11

@J2B said...

Do you guys know if any other dfs sites offer NHL games ? The rake is way too high on FD and DK. Looking to move my cash play elsewhere

Fantasy Draft does

• TJF74

100% Cal Clutterbuck tonight. It’s his bobblehead night plus he’s playing with John Tavares on their top line and PP1. That’s a recipe for success.

• savedatmoneyquan

Do you guys play cash on these small slates or just gpp? New to NHL this season and have stuck to gpps but am thinking of diversifying more and getting into cash

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

@J2B said...

FantasyAces has 9.1% rake across the board. It goes down to about 5% if you take advantage of the deposit bonus.

• cplatt87

Do you guys play cash on these small slates or just gpp? New to NHL this season and have stuck to gpps but am thinking of diversifying more and getting into cash

I only play cash on 6+ game slates. On slates this small most cash lineups are so similar you’re banking on only 1 or 2 guys to differentiate your lineup and make or break your night. I mostly just play single entry and 3 max GPP’s on these slates, and play cash games primarly on the larger ones.

• PigskinaBlanket

RG Overall Ranking

• x3

2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• x2

2016 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

I play cash on pretty much every slate.

• kellykip

Cash is King

• TicketRaven

cassius clay and king

• TicketRaven

Czar and Liles probably get a few points tonight – Boston should be fine in this one

• TicketRaven

Okposo is a real nudge sometimes – always have to have a share of him on a lineup or two I suppose

• Fsudrew17

@TJF74 said...

100% Cal Clutterbuck tonight. It’s his bobblehead night plus he’s playing with John Tavares on their top line and PP1. That’s a recipe for success.

Was on him just cause he’s playing with JT. But it’s also his bobblehead night??? ALL-IN

• tristanwolf

Kreji spooner backes line- all
    Listed at C on FD. Psssht.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.