7:05 PM :  Arizona ( 210 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -250 ) —- T: 210
    7:05 PM :  Florida ( 130 ) at  Carolina ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    7:05 PM :  Washington ( 0 ) at  Buffalo ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  Columbus ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  St. Louis ( -135 ) at  New Jersey ( 115 ) —- T: -135
    7:35 PM :  Vegas ( 0 ) at  Montreal ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 160 ) at  Calgary ( -180 ) —- T: 160
    10:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( -115 ) at  Anaheim ( -105 ) —- T: -115

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Just woke up in the middle of the night and looked at my results before going back to sleep. +$724.43 (!!!!) throughout 5 contests! The only one where I didn’t do any money was the Pick’Em, in which I bubbled by 0.5 DK point! Finished tied in 2nd place in the $3 20 entries with a Stl1 – LAK1 stack. What a night!

• Schmo4

@Canuckage said...

Wow thought I was drawing dead after the VAN/CGY so I took a nap and woke up to find this :D
    https://gyazo.com/67c555b0972610a29620765908f9fc9a

Congrats man! Nice win

• Schmo4

@TimmerRC said...

Good luck tomorrow, I decided that I didn’t like the short slates, so I’m taking the day off! (Except maybe a 25 cent qualifier, I want to build up Dangle tickets for later in the season)

What days is the Dangle usually run?

• Blahaaron

Great job everyone!

• TimmerRC

@Schmo4 said...

What days is the Dangle usually run?

No idea.

• Canuckage

wtf is wrong with the payout structure tomorrow for Two-Man advantage…..
    1st – 10k
    2nd – 2.5k
    3rd – 1k

uh?

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Felixxberg said...

Just woke up in the middle of the night and looked at my results before going back to sleep. +$724.43 (!!!!) throughout 5 contests! The only one where I didn’t do any money was the Pick’Em, in which I bubbled by 0.5 DK point! Finished tied in 2nd place in the $3 20 entries with a Stl1 – LAK1 stack. What a night!

Saw you up there and I think Yuda took the $3 down? Looks like he did!

Either way congrats last night forum members!

I needed a Bobby Lou win and a better game from Russell. I was on the wrong side of the VAN/CGY game too.

• yuda

@hautalak said...

Saw you up there and I think Yuda took the $3 down? Looks like he did!

Either way congrats last night forum members!

I needed a Bobby Lou win and a better game from Russell. I was on the wrong side of the VAN/CGY game too.

Yes, waking up to a Sniper win was very nice. I punted with Hutton so many times this year, he picked a nice time to produce.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

It was a very good night overall for forum-goers. Congrats to all.

• Felixxberg

@yuda said...

Yes, waking up to a Sniper win was very nice. I punted with Hutton so many times this year, he picked a nice time to produce.

Had him too in many lineups but not in my best one unfortunately! Congrats to you and Canuckage/ivanage (and possibly others)!

• Felixxberg

@Canuckage said...

wtf is wrong with the payout structure tomorrow for Two-Man advantage…..
    1st – 10k
    2nd – 2.5k
    3rd – 1k

uh?

I usually like big top prizes but I’m going to pass on this one. The difference between 1st and 2nd makes absolutely no sense!

• SteveM

@Felixxberg said...

@Canuckage said…

I usually like big top prizes but I’m going to pass on this one. The difference between 1st and 2nd makes absolutely no sense!

I’m sitting out from DK today as well and giving my action to FD. Anyone who wants their opinion known should click “contact us” (dropdown menu to the right of username on DK) and let them know. With DK constantly (and frustratingly) changing their NHL tournaments, it’s clear that nothing is written in stone. They are just trying stuff out to see what works. If you don’t like it, say so. I’ve found support to at least be willing to listen and respond.

GL to those who play today. Just don’t come in 2nd!!!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).