7:05 PM :  Carolina ( 120 ) at  New Jersey ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    7:05 PM :  Detroit ( 120 ) at  Philadelphia ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    7:05 PM :  San Jose ( 135 ) at  Washington ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    7:35 PM :  Los Angeles ( 100 ) at  Toronto ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    7:35 PM :  Boston ( 0 ) at  Montreal ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Dallas ( -110 ) at  Winnipeg ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    8:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 0 ) at  Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Arizona ( 150 ) at  Colorado ( -170 ) —- T: 150

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• savedatmoneyquan

@dude_abides7 said...

Why are the Caps at home contrarian?

Haven’t really seen them written up or ranked highly and even though vegas nhl lol they have a somewhat low total

• TicketRaven

nice Olhausen

• maxeernst

@cplatt87 said...

I really want to play this Connor/Petan/Wheeler line in GPP’s on DK, but the fact that they’re all listed as Wingers makes it harder to pull the trigger.

Try playing it on FD. Even harder.

• savedatmoneyquan

Douchene or Neal in DK cash?

• turtlejc

i think douchene is going to have a big night for some reason

• GoLeafsGo34

Douche forsure

• deejones49

@savedatmoneyquan said...

Douchene or Neal in DK cash?

Duchene

• umwoz

Only played Mack cause I couldn’t afford Duchene tonight.

• garbage9922

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@kellykip said...

I’m a bit confused as to why DK isn’t offering a Tuesday Special GPP this week, and instead is just posting the standard 1700 field FaceOff. Ten game card tonight, and the previous 3 Tuesday Specials had between 5600 and 5800 entries.

I believe it is most likely related to the presence of the $400 Penalty Kill Special. They chose to make a big Penalty Kill tonight over the usual $20 buy-in special that replaces the Face-Off. Perhaps they felt there weren’t enough dollars out there to fill both.

• garbage9922

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@octagon said...

Yeah something is going on. They also haven’t done any two-game slates the past couple of days. Where is the Sniper?

They seem to do this based on the NHL schedule. If there are exactly two late games, they will have a two-game late slate typically.

If the last two games are staggered but also alone in their timeslots, they will usually also have a two-game schedule. For example, if the schedule is something like 7:00 starts, 7:30 starts, 8:00 starts followed by one game at 9:00 and one at 9:30, the 9:00 and the 9:30 will be their own slate.

Tonight there are two games at 8 PM Eastern and one at 9 PM Eastern, therefore the late slate is three games. They will not split up the two 8 PM games.

I actually wish they had the maximum slates possible every day. I love short slates, especially those with two games. If DFS ever got really huge, you could have all kinds of slates every day. Something like you pick x games and you compete against others who picked the same games. Or the sites could offer every combination. The liquidity probably isn’t there for that at this time though.

• umwoz

Man this season on large slates you can basically cross the top chalk off immediately.

It’s early but the top guys on PIT are doing nothing so far.

• bstreich9

Pitt busting hard. Pathetic.

• pittmonkey

So who had the Kings/Canucks stack? I sure as hell didn’t. Caps not so much.

• umwoz

I guess there’s Crosby’s regression. As for Colorado…. I mean it’s only the end of the first but come on.

• goldengoat29

Nothing’s worse than when you heavily invest in a player, his team runs up the score but your guy does nothing. The Jets have 6 goals and Wheeler has one measly assist.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Kings L2, EDM L1, and WPG L1 are the stacks of the night (thus far). Need some combination of them to have a chance at the top.

I have WPG L1 paired with DAL L1 and Pickard, so still have a shot, but Seguin is inexplicably getting less ice team (not watching, so not seeing what’s happening).

• julieduke33

I am just curious just started playing small amount of cash games at DK…how many guys share LUs there??? Got 5 $3 h2hs… 3 have same LU…recognize 2 from FD as known collaborators but what good is having the opponent limit if the guys all use the same LU???

Looks like no more DK for me…

• goldengoat29

All the talk about Auston Matthews after his impressive debut but Laine has put him to shame.

• goldengoat29

@julieduke33 said...

I am just curious just started playing small amount of cash games at DK…how many guys share LUs there??? Got 5 $3 h2hs… 3 have same LU…recognize 2 from FD as known collaborators but what good is having the opponent limit if the guys all use the same LU???

Looks like no more DK for me…

3 guys share LUs in each contest you are in?

• julieduke33

@goldengoat29 said...

3 guys share LUs in each contest you are in?

5 h2hs… 3 all have same LU…

• goldengoat29

Oh sorry. I misread. So you’re in 5 H2H matchups and 3 of your 5 opponents, all different users, have the same lineup?

• julieduke33

@goldengoat29 said...

Oh sorry. I misread. So you’re in 5 H2H matchups and 3 of your 5 opponents, all different users, have the same lineup?

Correct… I’m a FD guy mostly and I pretty much know the people there that share LUs , just surprised 60% had same LU… just wondering if it’s even more than that…

• goldengoat29

Interesting. It could be one of those Rotogrinders generated lineups. How are you faring against this conglomerate?

• julieduke33

No it’s not a generated LU… I recognize two of them… pretty sure it’s shared LU or it’s one of the guys who sells them… I can’t remember… it’s not that big of a deal I just won’t post all h2hs at same time like I do at FD… it’s really close as far as the games.. another guy with same LU in my 3 man..that’s what sucks I win all or lose all and I’m cashing gpp…

I really need a pickard win…

• julieduke33

Soon as I type that pickard gives up a goal… haha

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).