NHL FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM :  Minnesota ( 125 ) at  Toronto ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    8:05 PM :  Boston ( 120 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    10:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -105 ) at  San Jose ( -115 ) —- T: -105

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Blahaaron

I just never know what Minny player to pick. They are all so streaky. But that game will likely have the most goals
    Dub and Andersen are leaky taps. I also remember Eric Staal being a leaf killer. Is this true?

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Blahaaron said...

I also remember Eric Staal being a leaf killer. Is this true?

We could say it is. 47 points in 43 games in career. That being said, he had success against many teams in his career.

• StPaulMick

Hi Guys. I’m looking to Staal and Ennis (cheapie) if he is on MIN1 and then I can afford the entire TB1, because as well as Martin Jones has been playing I am looking to the Bolt to electrocute the Shark Tank lol!

• StPaulMick

Re: Minny, Matt Dumba (3.3 DK) is on the outskis with Bruce Boudreau right now and I feel like it’s a make or break time for him right now with the club. He and Staal are projecting to be on PP2 so you can get a nice little two-man packet there.

• sizzlebeans

@StPaulMick said...

Hi Guys. I’m looking to Staal and Ennis (cheapie) if he is on MIN1 and then I can afford the entire TB1, because as well as Martin Jones has been playing I am looking to the Bolt to electrocute the Shark Tank lol!

If Vlasic remains out, it’s a possibility, but I still like our defense to hold it tight.

• Benn91

Is Matty playing tonight for the Leafs?

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

I’m loving NYR L1 tonight. And everybody here talking about MIN but here I am wanting to play Andersen lol For some reason I just keep thinking nobody on MIN can score but much to my dismay they do.

• StPaulMick

@Benn91 said...

My guess is yes. The other night when he was a GTD he was merely “sore”, so maybe he’s had a few rubdowns in the interim lol.

• Felixxberg

@Benn91 said...

Nope! https://twitter.com/markhmasters/status/928291732101332992

• StPaulMick

@Felixxberg said...

Nope! https://twitter.com/markhmasters/status/928291732101332992

Thanks, Felixx!

• sizzlebeans

Marchand still out as well.

https://twitter.com/BruinsExtra/status/928294495623483392

• Blahaaron

Auston Matthews will not play tonight. Upper body.

• Poochy16

Any reason you guys are leaning MIN1 over MIN2? I was more looking to target the Koivu line

• sizzlebeans

I’ve never used the Line-up HQ tool on here before. It seems to hate the Rangers tonight, lol. I locked Pavelski and Hank and it only gives a few McDonagh LUs and 1 with Kreider.

• benrocket

How does Burns have 56 shots and no goals?

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@sizzlebeans said...

I’ve never used the Line-up HQ tool on here before. It seems to hate the Rangers tonight, lol. I locked Pavelski and Hank and it only gives a few McDonagh LUs and 1 with Kreider.

Don’t use it much and haven’t for hockey but that’s a bit weird. I like them a lot tonight. I think that’s going to be my game to target. I like the Rangers side better but will have some BOS guys as well.

• StPaulMick

@benrocket said...

Right? I think it has to do with his youthful partner. He’s playing more timidly this year probably because he doesn’t have responsible Paul Martin helping him out.

• sizzlebeans

@benrocket said...

Him and Pavelski are locks for goals tonight. Pavs going for 300…Burnzie going for 1.

• PhoFever

@Blahaaron said...

I just never know what Minny player to pick. They are all so streaky. But that game will likely have the most goals
    Dub and Andersen are leaky taps. I also remember Eric Staal being a leaf killer. Is this true?

“But that game will likely have the most goals”… after last night’s PIT/ARI, EDM/NYI and MON/VGK all supposed to be high scoring and all ending in relative stinkers, I“m a little spooked.

Then you have the BOS question. They can be so lethal at times, but then every time you load up on their big boys, it ends up being the Frank Vatrano show. Therefore, I’m going Frankie V with my contrarian lineup tonight.

• StPaulMick

@Seahawktom said...

Then you have the BOS question. They can be so lethal at times, but then every time you load up on their big boys, it ends up being the Frank Vatrano show.

Make it the Flying V’s show with some Jimmy Vesey action as he returns to collegiate glory days in Bean Town!

Edit: game’s at MSG. My bad.

• Felixxberg

@Seahawktom said...

They can be so lethal at times, but then every time you load up on their big boys, it ends up being the Frank Vatrano show. Therefore, I’m going Frankie V with my contrarian lineup tonight.

A Pastrnak – Bergeron – Vatrano line would be lethal. The guy has an average of 1 goal per game (!!) in the AHL for the past two seasons!

• benrocket

Anyone know which line SJ will put up against TB1?

• sizzlebeans

@benrocket said...

Anyone know which line SJ will put up against TB1?

see post below…

• sizzlebeans

Look like Vlasic is back. Expect to see Vlasic and Braun on the ice when TB1 is. They usually skate with the Couture line, so maybe we put that forward group on TB1.

EDIT: this article makes it seem even more likely it’ll be the Couture line vs TB1

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/11/08/searching-for-offense-sharks-instead-find-a-shutdown-line/

“DeBoer doesn’t go out of his way to chase line matchups, as he expects whatever line he puts out there to at least hold their own against an opponent.

Still, it wouldn’t be a surprise to see Couture’s line skate against Tampa Bay’s top line more often than not Wednesday night.”

• benrocket

Thanks!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).