NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Anaheim ( -105 ) at  Columbus ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    7:35 PM :  Ottawa ( 0 ) at  Buffalo ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 110 ) at  St. Louis ( -130 ) —- T: 110

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Codith

215 was good enough to win me some good money last night. Trying to figure out which side both the Jackets and Hawks games will go

• umwoz

I’ve had good luck on short slates this year but I don’t think I’ll be playing this slate.

I like doing a bit of a post-mortem on my bigger slate nights…. I can’t believe I put faith in Colorado. I can’t believe I’m saying this but…. Domingue is starting to have some pretty nice fancy stats.

• TheTruthIsALie

Anyone else a little surprised that the Blue Jackets are favored over a Ducks team that is clicking right now? Granted, Columbus has played surprisingly well lately and they are at home, I’d still put my money on Anaheim tonight.

*Never mind, I now see that the line has moved and the Ducks are favored.

• maxeernst

@TheTruthIsALie said...

Anyone else a little surprised that the Blue Jackets are favored over a Ducks team that is clicking right now? Granted, Columbus has played surprisingly well lately and they are at home, I’d still put my money on Anaheim tonight.

They aren’t favored anymore.

• DirtyDylz

Best beat writer to follow for Ryan O’Riley updates?

• mbergsmann19

Anybody else on the Sabres train tonight against a tired Sens squad?

• BuckeyeMC

Isn’t Kane back in the lineup tonight for the Sabres?

• Canuckage

Yes, Kane is reported to be playing tonight. O’Reilly is questionable :/

• StanHalen

@DirtyDylz said...

Best beat writer to follow for Ryan O’Riley updates?

Bill Hoppe?

• kdub

@mbergsmann19 said...

Anybody else on the Sabres train tonight against a tired Sens squad?

I think BUF will be the highest owned team tonight

• kdub

Just started playin on FD a few days ago and ive got a question for my fellow grinders… does it show anywhere how many multiple entries are allowed per gpp? I see it specified for the single entry, but I dont see the max entries allowed for multiple entry

• maxeernst

• umwoz

Gonna be on ROR watch for the next 2 hours for sure.

• kdub

@maxeernst said...

lol thnx i feel like an idiot for not noticing that right away

• TicketRaven

Schmaltzy? Interesting

• TicketRaven

Lindholm skating up to speed?
    I know E. Kane is skating well

• umwoz

@TicketRaven said...

Lindholm skating up to speed?
    I know E. Kane is skating well

Well? Last I heard he’ll be in a flak jacket and playing through pain for a little while yet.

• TicketRaven

yikes – thanks umwoz

• jonsousa46

Looks like the Sabers are calling up Cole Schineider from Rochester, which likely means that ROR is out tonight. Sabres beat writer Brayton Wilson is thinking that Reinhart jumps up to center Kane and Okposo on L1, per his Twitter.

• TheTruthIsALie

@maxeernst said...

Where do you see this? This is not what I see in the lobby, or what I see when I click on the contest for more details. I, too, have been wondering where to see how many entries are allowed, and I still can’t seem to find it anywhere. At the very least, it’s not very obvious.

• TicketRaven

schwartz, shattenkirk, parayko, mstone, and silferberg good night coming?

• adam1xavier

Is Gibson starting tonite?

• alyeska_skibum

@adam1xavier said...

Is Gibson starting tonite?

http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20162017/RO020193.HTM

Looks like it according to this. Got this from from leftwinglock.com

• adam1xavier

Thanks. Usually go to dfo and twitter.

• alyeska_skibum

@adam1xavier said...

Thanks. Usually go to dfo and twitter.

DFO just confirmed it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.