• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Chicago ( -105 ) at  Philadelphia ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    7:05 PM :  Edmonton ( -125 ) at  New Jersey ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    7:35 PM :  Minnesota ( 0 ) at  Montreal ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Arizona ( 200 ) at  St. Louis ( -240 ) —- T: 200
    9:05 PM :  Detroit ( 145 ) at  Calgary ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    10:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 130 ) at  Anaheim ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    10:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at  Los Angeles ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

It may be dumb but tonight I’m aiming for the $10K top prize in the $8 contest. Entering 75 lineups. Wish me luck!

• StPaulMick

@Felixxberg said...

It may be dumb but tonight I’m aiming for the $10K top prize in the $8 contest. Entering 75 lineups. Wish me luck!

Bonne chance! How much diversification are you going to have? Are you looking at having a core unit (stacked or not) with some rotating one-offs? Or just taking the shotgun approach and spraying many stacks?

• Felixxberg

@StPaulMick said...

Bonne chance! How much diversification are you going to have? Are you looking at having a core unit (stacked or not) with some rotating one-offs? Or just taking the shotgun approach and spraying many stacks?

Merci! I don’t have enough balls/money to go with one core unit for 75 lineups, so I’m spreading as much as I can with the lines I like the best. I have narrowed it down to 13 lines (out of 14 total teams, so I’m covering a lot) that I’m mixing together. There are only 4 teams that I’m not touching: Wild, Coyotes, Red Wings and Canucks.

• sizzlebeans

interesting you’re not touching the Canucks. is that because you think ownership will be high or don’t like the match up?

• MakinItkane9

@sizzlebeans said...

interesting you’re not touching the Canucks. is that because you think ownership will be high or don’t like the match up?

Has anyone ever won a tournament with a vancouver line stack

• TimmerRC

@MakinItkane9 said...

LOL

• Blahaaron

@Felixxberg said...

Hope you win the 10 grand!

• sizzlebeans

@MakinItkane9 said...

Pretty sure the BBB line was in a lot of top 5 LUs a few nights ago (Saturday)

• Mrmet8692

Philly looks like a solid play tonight, very long layoff for them at home, should be ready to play against an always solid Hawks team. Philly and kings for the money tonight

• Felixxberg

@sizzlebeans said...

Simply because of the matchup. The BBB line was next on my list but I decided to limit myself to 75 entries, which is still a lot. Maybe I’ll add a few more when I’m done but for now, I’m hoping that Cogliano and Silfverberg do their job well. Also, Ryan Miller should be primed against his former team.

• benrocket

I’ve got PHI2, LA2 and STL PP1

• Felixxberg

@Blahaaron said...

Hope you win the 10 grand!

Thanks! I was thinking about entering the 20 entries 3$ contest but I couldn’t decide between some lines. At 75, I’m pretty happy with my lineups!

• Poochy16

It was last year, granted, but my highest win of all time came from a Canucks/Nashville stack! I was as surprised as anyone else that it worked haha

• Canuckage

Big buy in night! Good luck everyone.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

Good luck!!

• Canuckage

Anyone like the sneaky LA L2?

• benrocket

I do, I’m pairing them with PHI2. Can’t decide if I want exposure to EDM or STL.

• dyavid

@Canuckage said...

Anyone like the sneaky LA L2?

I do. its a nice cheap line to pair with the more expensive lines. Plus they get to shoot on budaj!

• StanHalen

@TeamTarek said...

chicagos new top line is kane, toews and sharp?

We are calling it the new top line but I think this is an old top line from 2010. Q must have been in the garage and busted out one of the old blenders.

• Blahaaron

I entered the $15K Sniper 4 times. Good luck everyone!

• mathewsmarner

i’d rather phil 1 than chi 1

and your not going to win a tournament tonight without stl 1 and even if you insert them you’ll be sharing the prizes, i think the best contests to enter are head to heads with stl 1

• StPaulMick

@StanHalen said...

Q must have been in the garage and busted out one of the old blenders.

LOL.

• mathewsmarner

insert will butcher here
    insert o.e.l. here

elliot in net

• bigredfire

I am so torn tonight! The game theory/crazy side of me wants to fade STL 1 in tournaments, but the rational/sane side of me knows it’s a mistake. So of course I am going to fade.

• Scumpunch

@mathewsmarner said...

insert will butcher here

Will Butcher is one of the most overpriced players on draftkings.com

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).