• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Chicago ( -105 ) at  Philadelphia ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    7:05 PM :  Edmonton ( -125 ) at  New Jersey ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    7:35 PM :  Minnesota ( 0 ) at  Montreal ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Arizona ( 200 ) at  St. Louis ( -240 ) —- T: 200
    9:05 PM :  Detroit ( 145 ) at  Calgary ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    10:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 130 ) at  Anaheim ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    10:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at  Los Angeles ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Canuckage

No Weber No Drouin?

• Mrmet8692

@Felixxberg said...

The worst that I lost was $400 out of my $600, but I had multiple +$400 or over, so overall I’d say it’s worth it!

Thanks for the input guys! Never did full max entry, may have to try sometime. If anyone needs a lock on D, tonight should be Doughty. Puck moving Dman, against a tired lightning team that is due for a loss. Hopefully he follows the script…Of course now he will finish the night a -4 and have 1 shot on goal. Good luck guys

• Canuckage

@Canuckage said...

No Weber No Drouin?

Confirmed out I believe according to Canadiens twitter

• yisman

@Canuckage said...

Hmm possible overlay for the 100k Penalty Kill on DK. It is wise to yolo single entry there ? :P

did not end up as overlay, thankfully

I wound up missing entering the yahoo contests because I was struggling with my DK lineup in case the penalty kill overlaid

I entered a few small satellites on DK instead

• small1dawg

Anyone have a good list of beat writers for nhl on twitter?

• small1dawg

@Canuckage said...

No Weber No Drouin?

Both out

• yisman

@small1dawg said...

Anyone have a good list of beat writers for nhl on twitter?

https://twitter.com/ycmmat/lists/everyone

• yisman

RG just did a push notification on Weber and Drouin

DK doesn’t even have an injury notice next to Weber

the last update:

11/04/2017 11:20:09 PM EST
    UPDATE: Weber set up two goals in Saturday’s 5-4 overtime win over the Jets.
    ANALYSIS: For all the criticism of the trade that brought him to Montreal, Weber just continues to produce. Right now, he’s 10th overall in scoring (three goals, eight assists) from the blue line — that’s better than a 60-point pace. Weber isn’t slowing down, but pounce if his owner thinks that’s the case. There is plenty of fantasy goodness in that jersey.

• FlyGuys335

Fanduel didnt say anything either….obviously this was unexpected

Makes me wonder how many people will still have weber on their roster

• mathewsmarner

i think jesse ventura is doing commentary for the oilers

• small1dawg

@yisman said...

https://twitter.com/ycmmat/lists/everyone

Thx

• mathewsmarner

brian boyle

• yisman

Edler is back tonight, but it’s unclear how big a role he’ll have.

• TimmerRC

Did the league not fill? :(

• yisman

@yisman said...

Edler is back tonight, but it’s unclear how big a role he’ll have.

probably top pairing but might not be on the PP

I’m switching in Rieder for him.

• Canuckage

That got hella messy quick when it was announced that Weber and Drouin are not playing :(
    Got tons of Lindgren so hopefully he doesn’t get lit

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Canuckage said...

No Weber No Drouin?

Holy crap. That blows. That’s the real problem with putting ones’ kid to bed between 6:50-7:20! Just noticed it two minutes ago and got Drouin out of the two lineups I had him in, but I’m 25% Weber. OUCH.

• TimmerRC

@Zieg30 said...

Holy crap. That blows. That’s the real problem with putting ones’ kid to bed between 6:50-7:20! Just noticed it two minutes ago and go Drouin out of the two lineups I had him in, but I’m 25% Weber. OUCH.

Ouch :(

• Canuckage

Yeah it was super annoying, I had tons of Weber and had to scramble and switch it up quickly

• bdvratoric

checked out that dailyfaceoff line combo article, so far these week the guy has been on the ball.

• mathewsmarner

phi line 1, stl one still chalkiest

• TimmerRC

Damn, PHI1 was the last line I culled off of my list for today…

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@mathewsmarner said...

phi line 1, stl one still chalkiest

Fantasylabs is showing PHI L1 at 7-8% in the DK $8. That’s not chalk. Looks like before STL 1 starts, EDM L1 is the chalkiest with a dose of Canadiens and Blackhawks, before you get down to Philly. Even Hall is higher owned than anyone on PHI L1.

Crawford currently the highest owned goalie at 15.83%. I’m zero Crawford, at least.

• mathewsmarner

you forgot tb zieg, ignoring their b2b

but your meaning as of puck drop

but even before puck drop phil 1 was the chalkiest (my opinion) then you can make an arguement for edm1 and chi1 but i don’t see anyone on either lines who can produce except mcdavid and draisaitl, toews and kane and having two on a line is an incomplete one

giroux, courtier, voracek is a complete line like..
    schenn, schwartz, tarasenko

• sizzlebeans

Thanks for posting that Weber news guys. Saw that while driving home with enough time to swap him out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).