• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Columbus ( 120 ) at  Washington ( -140 ) —- T: 6u-15
    7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 135 ) at  Toronto ( -165 ) —- T: 6o-20
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( -105 ) at  Detroit ( -115 ) —- T: 6u-15
    8:05 PM :  Colorado ( 155 ) at  Winnipeg ( -175 ) —- T: 6o-15
    8:05 PM :  San Jose ( -110 ) at  St. Louis ( -110 ) —- T: 6o-15
    10:05 PM :  Minnesota ( -110 ) at  Anaheim ( -110 ) —- T: 5½o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• canuck1995

@Canuckage said...

Atkinson is out tonight due to sickness

Well that’s a nuisance. Think they go back to Panarin, Dubois, Amderson?

• keephustlincuz

@canuck1995 said...

Well that’s a nuisance. Think they go back to Panarin, Dubois, Amderson?

I’m seeing bjorkstrand on line 1.

• mr_papageorgio

@Canuckage said...

Atkinson is out tonight due to sickness

Booooo. Back to the drawing board for me.

• canuck1995

@keephustlincuz said...

I’m seeing bjorkstrand on line 1.

I saw that he will probably be the one joining lineup, I haven’t seen any new lines yet, though.

• Blahaaron

If it’s Bjorkstrand that means I get to pay up for A big time d man! Woot woot.

• panters

I see Jaskin is on L1 for the Caps and Hyman is on L1 for CBJ. Any thoughts on these two?

• TeamTarek

guys do you know why A Welinski did not play last game? and does he play tonight? thanks for any help

• Blahaaron

@panters said...

I see Jaskin is on L1 for the Caps and Hyman is on L1 for CBJ. Any thoughts on these two?

depends, if you’re playing lines then yeah you should have them. The other night I had the Domi Drouin Shaw Line.. most people who used the line left off Shaw, and Shaw got a goal and finished with more than 5 points. For a guy who was 2800 I think, that was a smart play. I’ve been burnt too many times not taking the whole line so that’s what I do now. I’ll have Jaskin and I’ll have Hyman on TOR1. But if you’re playing cash, it’s not a good play. But for GPPs, it works well because then you get to spend up on D.

• Zieg30

@panters said...

They’re cheap for a reason. Hymen got 6 DK points two games ago, and that can happen, so it can be painful to leave them off, but the likeliest scenario is that they get 1-2 points each.

• panters

Thanks you guys. My thoughts on Jaskin was he is playing with Ovie and Kuz so he could get something. I appreciate the input Blahaaron and Zieg.

• octagon

@canuck1995 said...

I saw that he will probably be the one joining lineup, I haven’t seen any new lines yet, though.

https://twitter.com/treed1919/status/1061027479090069504

• hcassidy

@panters said...

Man, Panters you hand me all confused. I was like when did Hyman get traded to the Blue Jackets.

• eaglezzz

Stacking Leafs L1 and Blues L1 today and punting goalie and dmen.

• canuck1995

@octagon said...

https://twitter.com/treed1919/status/1061027479090069504

Was just about to look again, Thank you

• Blahaaron

kinkaid Dell Lundqvist stalock varlamov and bob are my goalies… RIP my lineups. eh at least one ought to get the W.

I consider it a victory if they don’t end up in the –

• tristanwolf

@panters said...

Thanks you guys. My thoughts on Jaskin was he is playing with Ovie and Kuz so he could get something. I appreciate the input Blahaaron and Zieg.

jaskin for me. if you want ovie, kuz and one other stud, he’s pretty much a must play imho. but i usually run full lines in my gpps vs 2-2-2 i know some have success with.
    too much work tonight so playing a single bullet. gibson i guess in nets if he’s in , at least my night wont be over early like last nights halak debacle! g luck all

• Blahaaron

@TeamTarek said...

guys do you know why A Welinski did not play last game? and does he play tonight? thanks for any help

Sent back to the minors today.

• panters

@hcassidy said...

Man, Panters you hand me all confused. I was like when did Hyman get traded to the Blue Jackets.

So sorry Cassidy. Modelos can be a biotch. Good Luck tonight.

• kirby34

Tarasenko/Niskanen or Byfuligen/”(player-popup #evander-kane)Evander Kane”:/players/evander-kane-17320 in cash?

• panters

@tristanwolf said...

jaskin for me. if you want ovie, kuz and one other stud, he’s pretty much a must play imho.

I try to stay with full lines myself. This is my first full season in NHL and I appreciate everyone’s patience! Good luck tristan.

• sizzlebeans

@Seahawktom said...

Also, don’t overlook WPG tonigh

Are we thinking this year will be better for teams coming off the bye week?

• mr_papageorgio

I got off CBJ1 with the Atkinson news. With my track record they will score 6 goals so you should all play them. Good luck tonight guys!

• Canuckage

@kirby34 said...

Tarasenko/Niskanen or Byfuligen/”(player-popup #evander-kane)Evander Kane”:/players/evander-kane-17320 in cash?

I prefer Tarasenko/Niskanen

• Zieg30

@Canuckage said...

I prefer Tarasenko/Niskanen

Same here, by a ton (though obviously anything can happen on any given night).

• ttucowboy84

@Blahaaron said...

kinkaid Dell Lundqvist stalock varlamov and bob are my goalies… RIP my lineups. eh at least one ought to get the W.

I consider it a victory if they don’t end up in the –

Stalock, Big Bob, Dell, Kinkaid, and Varla are my punts as well…so we’ll either RIP or celebrate together! lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.