• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Columbus ( 120 ) at  Washington ( -140 ) —- T: 6u-15
    7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 135 ) at  Toronto ( -165 ) —- T: 6o-20
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( -105 ) at  Detroit ( -115 ) —- T: 6u-15
    8:05 PM :  Colorado ( 155 ) at  Winnipeg ( -175 ) —- T: 6o-15
    8:05 PM :  San Jose ( -110 ) at  St. Louis ( -110 ) —- T: 6o-15
    10:05 PM :  Minnesota ( -110 ) at  Anaheim ( -110 ) —- T: 5½o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mr_papageorgio

I got crazy and picked up one of Slewfoot’s $109 H2Hs lol this should be fun

• yisman

well, nin, there were 3 yahoo contests tonight that were worth playing but I didn’t have time to make lineups. Good luck!

• mr_papageorgio

@mr_papageorgio said...

I got crazy and picked up one of Slewfoot’s $109 H2Hs lol this should be fun

And we both have Bob at G…didn’t expect that

• keephustlincuz

@mr_papageorgio said...

And we both have Bob at G…didn’t expect that

He was counting on you having a big piece of WAS.

• mr_papageorgio

@keephustlincuz said...

He was counting on you having a big piece of WAS.

No WSH so I guess I showed him who’s boss

• keephustlincuz

@mr_papageorgio said...

No WSH so I guess I showed him who’s boss

We’ll see in a couple hours who the boss is. GL

• canuck1995

10 mins in and Torts already has Bjorkstrand off of Panarin & Dubois’ line

Edit: well I guess it was only for a couple of shifts thankfully

• Syzltuth

Gl guys, 1 lu in the main and 1 later on in the showdown. Need something good to happen tonight as my br is getting real thin!

• canuck1995

San Jose with some different lines

https://leftwinglock.com/line-combinations/san-jose-sharks/?team=san-jose-sharks&strength=EV&gametype=GD

• keephustlincuz

@canuck1995 said...

10 mins in and Torts already has Bjorkstrand off of Panarin & Dubois’ line

Edit: well I guess it was only for a couple of shifts thankfully

• PhoFever

@Seahawktom said...

Gotta fire up Kadri again tonight. He’s cheap and plays well whenever Matthews is injured as a 2nd-line anchor and PP1.

Also, don’t overlook WPG tonight.

As usual, I was greeted by crickets when I expressed this prediction. And yet here we are, Kadri with a goal and WPG up 2-0.

• VinnieMaf

@Seahawktom said...

As usual, I was greeted by crickets when I expressed this prediction. And yet here we are, Kadri with a goal and WPG up 2-0.

I had to make my first post in years to thank you, I fired up Kadri, Scheifele, Wheeler, and Ehlers (ehhhh) in my single entry. 🙆‍♂️

• canuck1995

@Seahawktom said...

I definitely heeded this advice with a couple lineups but I don’t think people overlooked Winnipeg. The top is ~20% owned

• PhoFever

@canuck1995 said...

I definitely heeded this advice with a couple lineups but I don’t think people overlooked Winnipeg. The top is ~20% owned

Glad to see someone was listening! Not surprised about WPG actual ownership, but was surprised to see no mention of WPG on forum.

• PhoFever

@VinnieMaf said...

I had to make my first post in years to thank you, I fired up Kadri, Scheifele, Wheeler, and Ehlers (ehhhh) in my single entry. 🙆‍♂️

Excellent ! Hopefully there are more points in store.

• canuck1995

The two-man advantage leaderboard is kinda funny. I guess Slewfoot reaaaaaally liked his lineup

• hcassidy

Anyone watching this Blues/Sharks game? 1st goal, O’Reilly was credited with an assist, then was taken away. Now on the 2nd goal they took the assist away from Tarasenko

• Wingman

@hcassidy said...

Anyone watching this Blues/Sharks game? 1st goal, O’Reilly was credited with an assist, then was taken away. Now on the 2nd goal they took the assist away from Tarasenko

Is it legit or will they credit it back?

• canuck1995

@Wingman said...

Is it legit or will they credit it back?

I just watched the replays. I don’t think O’Reilly will get his assist back but the Tarasenko one on the second goal could come back. I can’t tell if a defender hits the puck away from senko. If he gets that puck pulled away from him by the defender and I don’t know what the ruling is if the defender hits the puck off the offensive players stick if the erases the possession and nullifies the assist or if the defender has to have actual possession of the puck

• hcassidy

@canuck1995 said...

I just watched the replays. I don’t think O’Reilly will get his assist back but the Tarasenko one on the second goal could come back. I can’t tell if a defender hits the puck away from senko. If he gets that puck pulled away from him by the defender and I don’t know what the ruling is if the defender hits the puck off the offensive players stick if the erases the possession and nullifies the assist or if the defender has to have actual possession of the puck

Thank you, I’m not watching so I don’t know whats going on. I know on the first goal, they didn’t initially give O’Reilly an assist, then credited him with it, then took it away.

• MotownGreek

Huge win by the Red Wings. Howard came through huge for me tonight. Now if Byfuglien can get me a few more points should be another good night for me.

• Wingman

Of course Greenway scores today when I needed it yesterday

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Too many duds tonight. I coulda taken some SJ goals along with my Blues goals. Seth Jones did nothing and no WPG guys for me unfortunately. I thought it was looking good to start then just crashed.

• Blahaaron

Some guy in the micro booster haS wpg1 with MIN1 and his goalie is bernier lmao if he had Howard he would be two pts from cashing. Instead he’s 9 pts away. Gonna need a line goal and some extra shots or blocked shots for him to get there.

• someclevername

5 goals & Parise with a piece of none of them lol. Sigh.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).