7:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 155 ) at  Carolina ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    7:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( -120 ) at  Buffalo ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    7:35 PM :  San Jose ( -115 ) at  Toronto ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    7:35 PM :  Arizona ( 0 ) at  Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 110 ) at  Nashville ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    8:05 PM :  Florida ( 125 ) at  Minnesota ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    8:35 PM :  Anaheim ( -120 ) at  Dallas ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    9:05 PM :  Columbus ( -105 ) at  Edmonton ( -115 ) —- T: -105

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Codith

What I am liking tonight

ANH (my top pick)

Followed by

CAR
    CLS
    WAS
    SJ

• TicketRaven

The selling of lineups is killing DFS
    One day soon, it will be possible that a 10-man 50/50 will all have the same lineup. Not good for the DFS industry.

Is anything being done by DK’s and FD? Need to start eliminating or only allowing 5% of duplicate lineups in each GPP – updated algorithms and meetings need to take place asap with the DK and FD brass to get this fixed soon.

• TicketRaven

Carolina and Panthers gonna roll tonight

• TheTruthIsALie

@TicketRaven said...

The selling of lineups is killing DFS
    One day soon, it will be possible that a 10-man 50/50 will all have the same lineup.

Is this happening in hockey? I know it’s rampant in other sports, but haven’t noticed it as much in hockey.

• TicketRaven

It is the “pros” these days that are finding it more lucrative to sell lineups – they can make more money that way. It is being done, but the “pros” won’t tell you what lineup selling websites they use as a facade.

Do you really think even single entry games aren’t littered with multiple lineups made by one person or a few “pros” and then those lineups are entered into a game by those willing to purchase from that pro? Think about it. This is really something to be concerned about if you love DFS.

• TicketRaven

Edmonton and Columbus could account for 14 goals tonight the way these teams score . . . should be fun to watch. I like Lucic to get 8 plus points and Dubs to get some as well.

• TicketRaven

Not much in hockey yet, but coming to a theater near you soon I’m sure. Where there is money to be made – folks will find a way to get around “the man” to do it.

• savedatmoneyquan

Hard not to want some red wing exposure in cash with their prices

• CJtheGrump

@savedatmoneyquan said...

Hard not to want some red wing exposure in cash with their prices

Not to mention AZ on the back end of a B2B. Looks like a good spot for Detroit.

• Joda

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

Zetterberg is a game-time decision after missing the morning skate.

• TheTruthIsALie

@TicketRaven said...

Do you really think even single entry games aren’t littered with multiple lineups made by one person or a few “pros” and then those lineups are entered into a game by those willing to purchase from that pro? Think about it. This is really something to be concerned about if you love DFS.

I have thought about it, but I need some sort of evidence before I come to the conclusion you are espousing. Do you have any? Again, I’m talking specifically about hockey; I’m a lot more on board with what you’re saying when it comes to other sports.

• TheTruthIsALie

I mean, seriously, who are the “pros” in DFS hockey? Testosterown and…?

• savedatmoneyquan

I see PeterGibbons a lot Saahil plays a lot too

• dude_abides7

@TicketRaven said...

Is anything being done by DK’s and FD?

You’re funny. Don’t hold your breath.

• sooted72

ive noticed it a little bit so far this season but havent been on the lookout for it or anything. the thing is that its not that hard to figure out whos doing it and do something about it. i mean if every night the same like 10 different users happen to have the exact same lineup theyre clearly being bought somewhere. just warn/ban those players. seems pretty easy to stop.

• deejones49

@sooted72 said...

ive noticed it a little bit so far this season but havent been on the lookout for it or anything. the thing is that its not that hard to figure out whos doing it and do something about it. i mean if every night the same like 10 different users happen to have the exact same lineup theyre clearly being bought somewhere. just warn/ban those players. seems pretty easy to stop.

I can beat the sellers lineup lol

• sooted72

pretty sure thats not the point.

• kirby34

Hanifin/Nielsen or Pesce/Kadri?

• keephustlincuz

@deejones49 said...

I can beat the sellers lineup lol

I am going to give you my lineup for free and some money. I just made a sweet stars and scrubs cash lineup.

Think saahil plays Zetterberg in cash even though he is gtd?

• cplatt87

There’s enough value available tonight to fit Mcdavid/Burns/Ovechkin into the same lineup on DK and not feel awful about it. I don’t know if I have the balls to pull the trigger on that though.

• deejones49

@keephustlincuz said...

I am going to give you my lineup for free and some money. I just made a sweet stars and scrubs cash lineup.

Think saahil plays Zetterberg in cash even though he is gtd?

He might play Zetterberg but pretty sure he will play Rieder

• keephustlincuz

@deejones49 said...

He might play Zetterberg but pretty sure he will play Rieder

I think he plays these 3. Zetterberg, Rieder and Kane.

• dude_abides7

@kirby34 said...

Hanifin/Nielsen or Pesce/Kadri?

I may be chasing points but I like the way Slavin has been playing. Dude gets a lot of ice time, blocks shots. His assist every game heater isn’t going to continue but his numbers have been pretty consistent for the last few weeks and tonight’s matchup is pretty juicy.

• deejones49

Devan Dubnyk, Jimmy Howard Cam Ward which one for cash leaning towards Ward

• bdvratoric

Going back and forth on Ovechkin tonight. The Islanders allow a high CA60 and are giving up 2.8GA/60 at ES. What do you guys think his ownership levels will be? He had the same exact match up a week or so ago and was the chalk that night when Halak had the shut out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).