7:05 PM :  Arizona ( 125 ) at  Buffalo ( -145 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    7:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 160 ) at  Columbus ( -195 ) —- T: 6u-20
    7:35 PM :  Toronto ( 105 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -125 ) —- T: 7u-30
    7:35 PM :  Carolina ( -105 ) at  Montreal ( -115 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    8:05 PM :  Florida ( 145 ) at  Minnesota ( -165 ) —- T: 6o-20
    8:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 180 ) at  Nashville ( -220 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    8:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 155 ) at  Winnipeg ( -175 ) —- T: 6o-20
    10:35 PM :  Dallas ( 155 ) at  San Jose ( -175 ) —- T: 6o-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• PhoFever

Dear Lord, 7 o/u for Leafs Lightning. Gotta think that Vegas is getting ahead of itself there. Under!

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@PhoFever said...

Under!

Over! I see a 6-4 TB win ;)

• hautalak

• x2

I know we were just talking ish about DAL but I really like that L2 if it stays together the whole night!

• Kuchhhh86

Nice to see the RG contest 30 players 2/3 full already!

• hautalak

• x2

It’s a slow day for me so I’ll contribute a little. Here’s the lines and pricing as of this morning from DFO. Not going to total goals, assisits, shots, or blocks for my “rating” this time though.

BUFL1 (Eichel, Reinhart, Skinner; 20.5K)
    BUFL2 (Mittel, Sheary, Okposso; 10.9K) – nice “value” line IMO
    CBJL1 (Duois, Atkinson, Panarin; 19.6K)
    CBJL2 (Jenner, Foligno, Anderson; 13.2K)
    TBL2 (Kucherov, Johnson, Point; 19.9K)
    Stamkos (7.3K) – like him as a one off or paired with Kuch/Johnson from L2

Not sure what to make of TOR lines right now but hate them as of now so I’m getting weird and expensive with it!
    my TOR stack (Tavares, Marner, Matthews; 20.7K)
    TORL3 (still ok) (Nylander, Kadri, Marleau; 13.2K) play them at this price while you can

CARL2 (Svech, Wallmark, Williams; 13.3K)

Another combo this time MTL (Domi (Danault does nothing), Tatar, Gallagher; 16.5K) kind of like this play with MTL at home
    MTL line? (Domi, Shaw, Drouin; 16.1K)

NSHL3 (Sissons, Bonino, Watson; 11.2K) top salary relief line IMO
    VANL2 (Petterson, Leivo, Boeser; 14.8K)
    EDML1 (McDavid, Drai, Chiasson; 18.5K) cheaper than most top lines…
    RNH (5.6K) – nice one off candidate or add him to EDM L1
    WPGL1 (Wheeler, Scheif, Ehlers; 20K)
    WPGL2 (Laine, Little, Connor; 18.3K) looking like the best “value” top line IMO but I still might lean L1
    FLAL1 (Dad, Barkov, Huber; 18.5K)
    MINL2 (Parise, Coyle, Nied; 14.7K) another great value line IMO
    not including DAL now that they blended my L2 of Benn, Spezza, and Hanzal already…
    SJ (Pavelski, Kane, Don; 15.2K)
    SJ (Couture, Meier, Hertl; 19.5K)

Sorry if I missed any you were targeting. Not going to list D but I really like Nurse at 5K with Klefbom out, not to mention Benning at 2.5K min.

• Wingman

Had a game stack from the Flames game last night, spoiled it with DeSmith… missed cashing by about a point,

Have missed cashing this week by a couple of points all week, I’m on my unlucky goalie streak that I go one once a month

• PhoFever

@hautalak said...

Sorry if I missed any you were targeting. Not going to list D but I really like Nurse at 5K with Klefbom out, not to mention Benning at 2.5K min.

Werenski too!

TOR3 and VAN2 look like my favorite DK value lines so far, and they work with BUF1 and CBJ1 if you’re willing to punt at both D.

• hautalak

• x2

@PhoFever said...

Werenski too!

TOR3 and VAN2 look like my favorite DK value lines so far, and they work with BUF1 and CBJ1 if you’re willing to punt at both D.

Got him on the list and lately with all the “high powered” offenses I’ve had to punt both Ds most of the time. I consider a punt pretty much anything under 3.5K and even some above that can be scary.

• gairz

thanks, haut..
    I’ve been throwing BUF2 in a lineup every game waiting for their return. That line was scoring when the Sabres were on their run and Tage Thompson was on L2 banging guys down low. He slacked off and was ‘demoted’ to L3. L2 has done diddly poo since..
    I’ll continue to play them but it will be w fingers crossed.

Top lines and G ‘s are gettin ‘spensive.

• gairz

Brent Burns bobbbleheaad night tonight. Specifically, Burns Zoo Animals Bobblehead night. wtf is that.. lol..

B-Days today are one BIG one Tarasenko… but he’s off tonight so we’ll have to play him tomo at home against COL.

a follow up. Matthew Tkacuck’s Bday was Tue… CGY played last night, he went for 11.5 Fpts with 4 A’s and 7 SOG against the Flyers.

• hautalak

• x2

@gairz said...

thanks, haut.. I’ve been throwing BUF2 in a lineup every game waiting for their return. That line was scoring when the Sabres were on their run and Tage Thompson was on L2 banging guys down low. He slacked off and was ‘demoted’ to L3. L2 has done diddly poo since.. I’ll continue to play them but it will be w fingers crossed.

No problem! Hoping somebody can sift through and find something they like. They are just so cheap and Okposso is way too good to keep stalling out, or maybe he’s just lost a step since the Islanders and all the injuries he’s had.

Can’t play too many high priced D so not sure I’ll fit in Burns. That SJ marketing team is a crazy one! I’m sure Burnsy was on board though lol Good luck tonight!

• nosideFX

Vasilevskiy back in net today, great goalie but not sure if he’s gonna need a game or two to get back up to speed from that injured foot, having been out a month. Plus Domingue has been hot.

Not sure what to make of this game exactly, maybe targeting TOR because it’s his first game back or taking advantage of the discounted price on Vasilevskiy and the fact that most people won’t be on him since he is just coming back from injury. He will see a ton of shots even if he does let in a goal or two. What are some thoughts on how this game plays out, my gut tells me it will probably be a 3-2 type of game.

• hautalak

• x2

@nosideFX said...

What are some thoughts on how this game plays out, my gut tells me it will probably be a 3-2 type of game.

I thought high scoring now idk with the Vas news. I thought TB would win but coming back against TOR might not be a fun one… I still say high scoring but maybe TOR wins 5-3 or somewhere in that range.

• gairz

@nosideFX said...

What are some thoughts on how this game plays out, my gut tells me it will probably be a 3-2 type of game.

these ‘high scoring” games and Las Vegas high O/U’s seem to always be Unders…
    I’m thinking it’ll be a tighter checking game. BUT, and it’s a BIG BUT, then you have the PP to think about too. Once you play the tight checking game (and you get a certain officiating crew) in this ‘new’ NHL, you may get a high score due to alot of PP.s

if I really wanted to get into that game i’d go find out who the officials are and their stats. I don’t have time today to dive into these games. i’m only doing a couple line ups just for action.

sooo, I’m thinking 3-2 as well and will be staying away.. (I will be flipping over from the BUF game tho ;) ) Let’s go Buffalo!

• hautalak

• x2

Well I just bumped up MIN L2. Good ‘ol Reimer is back in!!! Firme em up. Maybe even L1 but I like L2 better still.

• panters

Thanks for that info hautalak.

• hautalak

• x2

@panters said...

Thanks for that info hautalak.

No problem hope it helps! I know you play more Yahoo but still applicable I’d say. Good luck!

• PhoFever

@hautalak said...

Well I just bumped up MIN L2. Good ‘ol Reimer is back in!!! Firme em up. Maybe even L1 but I like L2 better still.

Yeah, even with Bobby Lou in net, I was heavy on Nino Niederreiter at his bargain Yahoo price. Now I’m taking a hard look at going 100% on Jonas Brodin as my punt who skates with Nino on the PP2.

On DK, on the other hand, very tempted by Barkov who is 2.5K cheaper than any of the big boys but capable of bib boy numbers.

• hautalak

• x2

@PhoFever said...

Yeah, even with Bobby Lou in net, I was heavy on Nino Niederreiter at his bargain Yahoo price. Now I’m taking a hard look at going 100% on Jonas Brodin as my punt who skates with Nino on the PP2.

On DK, on the other hand, very tempted by Barkov who is 2.5K cheaper than any of the big boys but capable of bib boy numbers.

Gotta figure out my Yahoo stuff. But usually I kind of wing it there and go more price based than any other site if that makes sense.

I need some CBJ still and WPGL1 somewhere. I still might roll that DAL L2 I want to stay that hasn’t with Benn, Spezza, and Hanzal…

• PhoFever

@hautalak said...

I still might roll that DAL L2 I want to stay that hasn’t with Benn, Spezza, and Hanzal…

You’re a brave man! I’ve got a few drops of DAL2 in the later slate, but that’s it.

As far as MIN, I’m going to play it somewhat conservative and not go all-in….I have a hard time getting behind teams who just scored 7 goals in their last game…nowhere to go but down.

• hautalak

• x2

@PhoFever said...

As far as MIN, I’m going to play it somewhat conservative and not go all-in….I have a hard time getting behind teams who just scored 7 goals in their last game…nowhere to go but down.

That’s understandable. I’m still getting the feeling of a high scoring slate but of course somebody like ARI (who I have none of), LAK (none of them either), or CAR is gonna break it.

It’s too quiet on RG today! At least it looks like the 30 man should run, last I checked we needed one more. Another thing we can do is start posting h2hs in the league as well if anybody wants.

• Kuchhhh86

every home team is in play today

• hautalak

• x2

Well we’re full! Good luck all. If anybody didn’t get in feel free to make a smaller resizable contest and I’m sure some will jump in.

Still lots of ways to go tonight, should be a good one!

• Kuchhhh86

Can you try a 40 entry saturday Hauta?

• MotownGreek

Who’s everyone targeting in net tonight? Can’t see anyone I really love. Liking Mrazek with his upside, but not really that high on him. Bobrovsky probably most solid play but at $7900 I feel that’s to high. Also don’t mind Jones against Dallas but he’s also priced a bit high imo.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).