8:05 PM :  Toronto ( 0 ) at  Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 115 ) at  Winnipeg ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    8:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 130 ) at  St. Louis ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    9:05 PM :  San Jose ( 113 ) at  Calgary ( -125 ) —- T: 113
    9:05 PM :  Florida ( 100 ) at  Colorado ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    9:05 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  Edmonton ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -200 ) at  Arizona ( 170 ) —- T: -200
    10:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -105 ) at  Vegas ( -115 ) —- T: -105

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

And another one down the drain! Can’t wait to get out of that slump!

• Aparisi33

I agree…i was in between exercises at the gym and ended up putting in basketball lineups which made my money back that i lost in hockey

• PhoFever

My only two moneymaking lineups last night were composed of duos and one-offs, and I’m going to go back to that strategy tonight with this mammoth slate and its never-ending possibilities. As of now, my appetizer sampler contains pieces of PHI1, TB2, CBJ1, COL1, and VGK2, with Hellybuck, Allen and Elliot as the goalies.

• bangthedrummond

How does Leddy have 22 mins of zero? – ruined my lu that hit 186 FD Pts

Wow this slate is crazy. I like the line pairing you guys taught me but wow, might have to play the express or late slate to narrow it down.

• sizzlebeans

I went single bullet last night and entered that LU into the Knuckle, 2-man adv, and Sniper. I was sick as heck, so went to bed before the last game even started. At one point early on I was +$471, by the time I went to sleep it was down to +$80. Woke up this am and was at $0. Seguin was a bust, and I went too heavy on Ott using 4 of their forwards and Karlsson. Made the wrong choice between Ekholm and Subban, which probably was the difference in cashing and not.

• Blahaaron

I made 6 games with a base of the same six players (duos) and then have a goalie and his 2 dmen as the next 3. I have a very good feeling about this format..j

• yisman

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/51024496?uc=956739342

not only did I bubble, look what I bubbled to

makes it even worse

lost almost $400 with that lineup. Using Janmark over Nelson like I should’ve would’ve cashed me in the high dollar double ups, where that thing got the final cash position in each one.

• Blahaaron

If you have more than 20 lineups how do you pick jusy one to enter into the sniper? Does anyone have a formula to go by or

• Blahaaron

Draisitil has fallen almost 2 grand. 😥

• Blahaaron

Is the Neal Perron and Haula line the Vegas shutdown line?

• Blahaaron

And Sharks have 2 PP goals each in the past 3 games. They’re getting ton of power plays. Probably because they are hard to play against now.

• jaccoo

Which is BUF1?

Eichel -Pomminville – Pouliot

or

Eichel – Pomminville – Kane

• Felixxberg

@Blahaaron said...

If you have more than 20 lineups how do you pick jusy one to enter into the sniper? Does anyone have a formula to go by or

I am in the same situation but with 20 $3 lineups and 1 $33 lineup. I choose my favorite, or sometimes I just pick one randomly.

• Felixxberg

Going to the game tonight but I don’t feel like picking Montreal’s players on such a large slate! That being said, the last time I went Montreal won 10-1.

• zachrob2k

I really like Montreal and Minnesota tonight

• Blahaaron

@Felixxberg said...

Going to the game tonight but I don’t feel like picking Montreal’s players on such a large slate! That being said, the last time I went Montreal won 10-1.

Woot. Have a great time.

• Felixxberg

@Blahaaron said...

Woot. Have a great time.

Thanks!

• PhoFever

@zachrob2k said...

I really like Montreal and Minnesota tonight

I foresee a scintillating 2-1 Montreal victory with an unassisted goal by Tomas Plekanec and the other goal from a random 4th-liner.

I’m very tempted to throw in one EDM1 stack after watching them score a TD + XP on a good Blue Jackets defense. Anyone else thinking the same?

• Felixxberg

@Seahawktom said...

I foresee a scintillating 2-1 Montreal victory with an unassisted goal by Tomas Plekanec and the other goal from a random 4th-liner.

I’m very tempted to throw in one EDM1 stack after watching them score a TD + XP on a good Blue Jackets defense. Anyone else thinking the same?

Without looking at any stat, I have narrowed it down to 8 lines that I like, and EDM1 is one of them. I might add or remove some of them after reading the line matching article.

Montreal and Minnesota are not in my top 8 for now, but like I said, I might switch some lines.

• sizzlebeans

@Seahawktom said...

EDM is always in play. They have good possession numbers and shot rate. They’re one of those teams that if you enter 20+ LU a night, you have to have some exposure. I’d probably even include that rule of thumb to 3 entry contests.

• Blahaaron

EDM has scored 3 7 goal games in 5 games havent they? Yeah don’t fade them.

• Blahaaron

@Blahaaron said...

EDM has scored 3 7 goal games in 5 games havent they? Yeah don’t fade them.

I have mcdavid line vs Turris line going head to head in one lineup.

• Blahaaron

Also, Staal if I remember correctly is a Leaf killer. He’s def a one off.

• keephustlincuz

Is Simon playing with Crosby?

• Felixxberg

@keephustlincuz said...

Is Simon playing with Crosby?

Yep: https://twitter.com/PensJG/status/941054459844554752

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).