7:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 105 ) at  Minnesota ( -125 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    7:05 PM :  Toronto ( -125 ) at  Edmonton ( 105 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    7:05 PM :  Boston ( -120 ) at  Florida ( 100 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:05 PM :  Washington ( 110 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -130 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    7:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( 200 ) at  Montreal ( -240 ) —- T: 6o-15
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 170 ) at  St. Louis ( -190 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    8:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 0 ) at  Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 100 ) at  San Jose ( -120 ) —- T: 6½u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

‘What the Hall?” news.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nhl/devils/2019/12/14/taylor-hall-held-out-new-jersey-devils-lineup-trade-coming/2648661001/
    ~

• Syzltuth

Just need cbs for the hunt so just threw 3 lus in the .10 that cover every player on the team hoping they can score today

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 Results

baahstonbotfly – 111.6
    akdarstudios – 107.1
    ifthethunder – 104
    ryanprzy – 100.8
    jstunna34 – 98.8

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 (12/14 – 7:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/82948287

• yisman

checked if I could make goal hunter progress by entering early slate. Have these 4 teams already. This is getting frustrating. Still 7 days left.

• Syzltuth

@yisman said...

checked if I could make goal hunter progress by entering early slate. Have these 4 teams already. This is getting frustrating. Still 7 days left.

At least you don’t have ‘can’t score a goal’ Columbus left like me

• Syzltuth

Oops, spoke too soon. Atkinson just scored so my hunt is complete. Yay now I can get back to my usual playing. That lu has beauvillier Randomly too lol

• marker0357

just need Vanilla Detroit. Looks like AA and Mantha are back though.

• tristanwolf

ugggh what do you do with boston tonight. lost 5 in a row, avg like 2goals a game. been on the road a while, don’t look good. but if you’re ever gonna get low ownership on bos 1 i would guess tonight would be the night.

• yisman

@marker0357 said...

just need Vanilla Detroit. Looks like AA and Mantha are back though.

Mantha said he’s skating with filppula and zadina if that helps anyone

• Felixxberg

Duclair revenge game. That guy is on fire!

For tonight, EDM1 is reunited. Also, I’m going to the Habs game. EDM1-MTL it is!

• Syzltuth

Any word on the 4pm goalies? 25 min til drop and only lundquist confirmed so far

• marker0357

thanks Yisman

• OttawaCityMadman

@Felixxberg said...

Duclair revenge game. That guy is on fire!

For tonight, EDM1 is reunited. Also, I’m going to the Habs game. EDM1-MTL it is!

hattie winner, not bad
    have fun

• tristanwolf

had the duclair hatty and highest scoring goalie on 2 game slate and still missed min cash by 5 points. tough day.

• stellagirl

Oscar Lindbom in for the fight of his life, having been diagnosed with Ewing’s sarcoma. Doesnt look good.

F*CK cancer, and an extra F*CK OFF to these nasty ones that like to target children and young adults.

• lemay88

Anybody else loading up on Penguins top line if Malkin is in? I also think Habs will smash tonight.

• Stashu

@stellagirl said...

Oscar Lindbom in for the fight of his life, having been diagnosed with Ewing’s sarcoma. Doesnt look good.

F*CK cancer, and an extra F*CK OFF to these nasty ones that like to target children and young adults.

Agree 1000%!!!

As a Flyers fan (and I live about 50 miles or so from Philly), I’ve seen it on the local news quite a bit . It’s heartbreaking….. Nothing but the best wishes all over the local media and from hockey fans (No matter who your team is)

• stellagirl

Jarry starting.

MALKIN OUT.

• stellagirl

@Stashu said...

Agree 1000%!!!

As a Flyers fan (and I live about 50 miles or so from Philly), I’ve seen it on the local news quite a bit . It’s heartbreaking….. Nothing but the best wishes all over the local media and from hockey fans (No matter who your team is)

I know that Sharks Nation, myself included, have sent well wishes and are behind him.

• stellagirl

Also, narrative street: $3.0K Vlasic to play in his 1,000th game at home tonight.

• tristanwolf

best wishes to lindblom as well from a bhawks fan. and i enjoy philly hockey a lot too and big fan of brian elliott over the years.

now can calgary please put some dang goals on the board for me.

• yisman

Malkin is out again.

• Southie777

They’re saying the Coyotes are the leaders in the Taylor Hall sweepstakes and a deal could be near. I’d be very cautious with any Coyotes tonight, don’t want them getting held out last minute, if they’re involved in the deal. Though I guess any of the big guns should be safe, as they’re obviously making a run and not trading good players.

• Felixxberg

@stellagirl said...

I have a childhood friend who’s fighting one right now too (foot cancer that spreaded). He was (and still is) a professional BMX rider so that affected him even more as they had to amputate his foot. You can see his comeback video here. Incredible story! I hope Lindblom fights it! There’s no fairness in that!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.