7:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 105 ) at  Minnesota ( -125 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    7:05 PM :  Toronto ( -125 ) at  Edmonton ( 105 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    7:05 PM :  Boston ( -120 ) at  Florida ( 100 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:05 PM :  Washington ( 110 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -130 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    7:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( 200 ) at  Montreal ( -240 ) —- T: 6o-15
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 170 ) at  St. Louis ( -190 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    8:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 0 ) at  Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 100 ) at  San Jose ( -120 ) —- T: 6½u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Forgot to post the link. Here it is: https://youtu.be/dTS4S0F_Rz4.

• sizzlebeans

Florida changed up their lines. Tro on Line 1 with Dad down to lin 2.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 (12/15 – 7:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/83001603

• Syzltuth

Just went out of my comfort zone and entered a $5 tiers gpp, but it only filled 18/23 so slightly better chances of cashing. We’ll see how this goes

• Volkster6

Bos1 and Carlson criminally low owned in the $265. They crush and I have a great shot

• Iceman10000

That is damn impressive wish I could do half of that with both feet. Sure shows that your friend loves what he does and has no fear!

• OttawaCityMadman

@Iceman10000 said...

That is damn impressive wish I could do half of that with both feet. Sure shows that your friend loves what he does and has no fear!

? wrong thread maybe? ;)

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@OttawaCityMadman said...

? wrong thread maybe? ;)

Not if you read the exchange.

• tristanwolf

my $4 teams stink and my .10 teams chasing goals are doin really well

• OttawaCityMadman

? wrong thread maybe? ;)

Ah the BMX link. Got it now.

• Zieg30

I hate tonight thus far.

• tristanwolf

fricken montreal. can’t score on the worst team in the league.

• yisman

this is now twice I bet against PIT after Malkin was ruled out and they won anyway

• Iceman10000

Det 2 game sample is amazing right now lol. at least my Dime team got the Goal hunt taken care of, finally Detroit..

• gairz

@yisman said...

this is now twice I bet against PIT after Malkin was ruled out and they won anyway

it aint over until….

• tristanwolf

okay i’m pounding san jose in showdown. full 1 stack and dell. what could possibly go wrong.

• yisman

Kane-Couture-Meier
    Hertl-Thornton-Labanc
    Marleau-Goodrow-Blichfeld
    Sorensen-Gregor-Karlsson

Vlasic-Karlsson
    Dillon-Burns
    Ferraro-Heed

Pearson-Horvat-Leivo
    Miller-Pettersson-Virtanen
    Roussel-Gaudette-Boeser
    Schaller-Beagle-Sutter

Fantenberg-Tanev
    Hughes-Myers
    Benn-Stecher

• Volkster6

I’m 2nd in the $265 with Vlasic to go… could be a good night guys

• OttawaCityMadman

@tristanwolf said...

okay i’m pounding san jose in showdown. full 1 stack and dell. what could possibly go wrong.

Full Van stack on my end. One of us got this…

• Volkster6

5th now but I have Vlasic and no one else in front of me has anyone … pretty much a Vlasic goal or 3 block bonus and maybe an assist and I might bink

• tristanwolf

Full Van stack on my end. One of us got this…

lol good luck ottawa may one of us take it down! i think you have the ownership leverage!

• tristanwolf

@Volkster6 said...

5th now but I have Vlasic and no one else in front of me has anyone … pretty much a Vlasic goal or 3 block bonus and maybe an assist and I might bink

awesome get it! with bos1? after i posted i bet theyll be lowest owned i didn’t pull the trigger and played a bunch of crap! lol luckily won 100 on bball today to cover all my other bad picks.

• Volkster6

Yeah had BOS1 with Ariz stack but once Malkin was ruled out I pivoted to LA2 which got me Carlson. He did nothing but was the right play… how many times this year would have rostering BOS1 with Carlson be a great play!

LA2 made sense with Guentzel playing Centre. Thought they could attack that matchup and they did. Put 45 shots on Jarry who was great again. Pittsburgh actually had a great game and Rust Letang and Guentzel are in first (Bric75 – Brian Hooper for those that want to follow him on twitter or YouTube, guy is a genius) but BOS1 was so low owned they made sense. Florida gives up a lot of fantasy points, and we never get them low owned

• Zieg30

@Volkster6 said...

Sadly not looking like that’s in the cards. Even a Vlasic goal now won’t get you close to the top, but you still have a shot at a real decent cash.

Carlson failed you hugely tonight.

• tristanwolf

@Volkster6 said...

Yeah had BOS1 with Ariz stack but once Malkin was ruled out I pivoted to LA2 which got me Carlson. He did nothing but was the right play… how many times this year would have rostering BOS1 with Carlson be a great play!

LA2 made sense with Guentzel playing Centre. Thought they could attack that matchup and they did. Put 45 shots on Jarry who was great again. Pittsburgh actually had a great game and Rust Letang and Guentzel are in first (Bric75 – Brian Hooper for those that want to follow him on twitter or YouTube, guy is a genius) but BOS1 was so low owned they made sense. Florida gives up a lot of fantasy points, and we never get them low owned

nice call. i pulled my pitt lu’s out after the malkin news. dumb. time to realize guentzel and rust are the real deal even without a superstar on their line.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).