Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 125 ) at  Winnipeg ( -145 ) —- T: 6u-15
    7:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 0 ) at  Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Minnesota ( -105 ) at  Chicago ( -115 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    8:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 170 ) at  Vegas ( -190 ) —- T: 6u-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 Results

baahstonbotfly – 112.1
    Booooooums – 111.2
    PocketsSloppy – 104.7
    gravity44 – 91.4
    KETTLEHEADS – 89.8

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 (12/15 – 7:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/83001603

• ifthethunder

Thank you, Kyle Palmieri. I am now free of worrying about the damned New Jersey Devils the rest of the season.
    ~

• lemay88

Tonight honestly feels like picking the best pieces of dung among the worst options possible.

• alyeska_skibum

Just trying to knock out WPG and LAK for my goals achievement.
    Took care of 5 teams yesterday. Assuming I get the 2 teams tonight, I’ll only have ANA left

• tristanwolf

got the goals and the stonewall goalie? lol i didnt even know i was chasing it for an extra 1k crowns or something.
    everyone on winne in the showdown, gimme elliott leverage at 5% captain 15%overall .

• tristanwolf

lol elliott early goal seems to always happen then he’s usually solid. come on philly!

• mr_papageorgio

Dumba got a big price increase but I’m going to keep playing him until he breaks out. He’s seeing so much TOI and PP time that he’s going to have a huge game at some point.

• OttawaCityMadman

@mr_papageorgio said...

Dumba got a big price increase but I’m going to keep playing him until he breaks out. He’s seeing so much TOI and PP time that he’s going to have a huge game at some point.

On the flip side of that, Hunt can payoff fast at his price. I had him but had room to fit in Stephenson tonight

• tristanwolf

good lord the philly play didn’t work out. lol on to tonight. bhawks 1.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 (12/16 – 7:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/83104086

• OttawaCityMadman

Damn it, Kane night. I went with DeB’cat

• yisman

Pearson-Horvat Leivo
    Miller-Pettersson-Boeser
    Roussel-Gaudette-Virtanen
    Motte-Beagle-Sutter

Fantenberg-Tanev
    Hughes-Myers
    Benn-Stecher

Marchessault–Karlsson–Smith
    Pacioretty–Stephenson–Stone
    Zykov–Stastny–Tuch
    Carrier–Nosek–Reaves

McNabb–Schmidt
    Merrill–Theodore
    Holden–Engelland

• yisman

second time I’ve seen this where no non-guaranteed contests are offered and virtually no contests period for an NHL showdown

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/83107032

one of the only ones

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.