• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 0 ) at  Florida ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Nashville ( -143 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 123 ) —- T: 6o-15
    7:05 PM :  Washington ( -160 ) at  Columbus ( 140 ) —- T: 6o-15
    8:05 PM :  Colorado ( -105 ) at  St. Louis ( -115 ) —- T: 6u-20
    8:35 PM :  Edmonton ( 159 ) at  Dallas ( -184 ) —- T: 5½u-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 Results

PocketsSloppy – 149.2
    akdarstudios – 129.6
    TnCowboys – 129.5
    gravity44 – 118.3
    jjwd – 117.4

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 (12/16 – 7:00 PM)

Filled – 30/30

• stellagirl

Florida’s lines like

• ifthethunder

@PocketsSloppy said...

DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 Results

PocketsSloppy – 149.2
    akdarstudios – 129.6
    TnCowboys – 129.5
    gravity44 – 118.3
    jjwd – 117.4

Congrats, Mister Pockets.
    ~

• ifthethunder

@stellagirl said...

Florida’s lines like

I noticed that. Could just roll with their power play 1, but there’s some other plays to be made out there.
    ~

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

FLA1 would have been too popular so I’m fine with them having new lines.

• PocketsSloppy

@ifthethunder said...

Congrats, Mister Pockets.
    ~

Thank you, I got a kick out of your quest with the Devils getting that last goal for you. Nice job!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Yeah congrats! I’m in for tonight. Hoffman revenge game at $5.1K. I like that.

• ifthethunder

t.y. It was a relief to get it over. The poor New Jersey Devils. They have nothing.

P.S. Speaking of pity, look at Bob’s last 3 games for the Panthers. All losses.
    ~

• hautalak

@Felixxberg said...

Yeah congrats! I’m in for tonight. Hoffman revenge game at $5.1K. I like that.

Completely forgot that angle but with that being said he was in my first lineup today! Like Boyle tonight as well. One of my favorite players in the league. Under utilized these past few years when he’s been bouncing around. Guess he had to get his health right too though, which is even more impressive.

• yisman

Arizona is reportedly close to a deal that would get them Taylor Hall from NJ.

• yisman

THNKenCampbell
    ·
    9m
    Taylor Hall is an Arizona Coyote. Deal will be announced soon. Players and picks, but no prospects involved, I’m told.

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

THNKenCampbell
    ·
    9m
    Taylor Hall is an Arizona Coyote. Deal will be announced soon. Players and picks, but no prospects involved, I’m told.

The kids and the Hall

Pierre LeBrun @PierreVLeBrun
    Devils will get a first-round pick plus a conditional pick as well as prospects from Arizona for Taylor Hall

P.S. WHAT prospects??? – the internet
    ~

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 (12/16 – 7:00 PM)

Filled – 30/30

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@stellagirl said...

Florida’s lines like

I hate them so much.

• yisman

@ifthethunder said...

The kids and the Hall

Pierre LeBrun @PierreVLeBrun
    Devils will get a first-round pick plus a conditional pick as well as prospects from Arizona for Taylor Hall

P.S. WHAT prospects??? – the internet
    ~

Hall and Blake Speers

for

Arizona’s first-round pick in 2020, Arizona’s third-round selection in 2021, as well as prospects Kevin Bahl, Nick Merkley and Nate Schnarr

The conditions of the third-round pick are as follows: If the Coyotes win a playoff series or if Hall signs an extension with the club, the pick becomes a second-rounder. If both happen, the pick becomes a first-rounder.

• Steverino01

@yisman said...

Hall and Blake Speers

for

Arizona’s first-round pick in 2020, Arizona’s third-round selection in 2021, as well as prospects Kevin Bahl, Nick Merkley and Nate Schnarr

All that for a rental.

• stellagirl

Random thoughts on tonight’s slate:

I believe the NSH/NYR game has sneaky shootout potential:

(all data home/road splits)
    NSH: 3.17 GF / 3.42 GA
    NYR 3.25 GF / 3.06 GA

NSH has the worst road PK on the slate, NYR the worst home PK on the slate.
    NSH takes 32 shots/GP on the road (slate high), NYR gives up 35 shots/GP at home (also slate high)
    NSH has the highest road CF/GP on the slate, NYR………..you guessed it, giving up the most CA/GP by a MILE at home.

Just lopsidedness and ugliness everywhere i look at that game.

Oilers taking a slate-low low 28 shots per game on the road so perhaps not a lot of upside for DAL goaltending on DK, however, DAL only giving up 1.89 GA/GP at home, a slate low, so at least a solid start and victory is possible over on FD.

CBJ have some decent puck possession numbers and shoot the puck a reasonable amount (33 shots/GP at home – 2nd best tonight) but score a slate low 2.47 goals/GP at home – I may be 80% on whomever is between the pipes for WSH.

Overall, I like NSH, WSH, FLA. Tempering expectations for COL at STL. Will have some NYR exposure. I feel like the EDM/DAL game has 4 or less total goals.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 (12/17 – 7:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/83146215

• NIN1002

I found it challenging to find skaters I like tonight. Usually I like to stack a few lines, but FLA is such a mess that isn’t happening. WAS is the next logical choice, but their scoring comes from all sorts of different spots and I usually avoid them if at all possible. After that, the only skaters that are in good form are all on OTT, but I am planning to roll with Bob so can cross them off the list. Whatever is left is a pretty uninspiring lot of lines, teams, and skaters that are all in poor form and/or have bad match ups. The only thing that I think I kind of sorta, maybe like is NYR PP1 players, so suppose I’ll start with that and build around them (and Bishop and Big Shot Bob). I do like Yandle as well, but hard to find much to pair him up with as the FLA guys are all mixed up and none of them are exactly killing it. They just have so many guys who can pot one…and only one.

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

FLA1 would have been too popular so I’m fine with them having new lines.

Same. Dropping down to the duo from line 3 that skates on the top PP for my SE exposure tonight.

• Danforth11

Looking at Duclair’s recent stats makes me wanna swap Benn to him.

• lomac

#FlaPanthers lines in warmups:

Vatrano – Barkov – Connolly
    Huberdeau – Trocheck – Acciari
    Hoffman – Malgin – Dadonov
    Sceviour – Toninato – Pysyk

Weegar – Ekblad
    Matheson – Stralman
    Yandle – Brown

Bobrovsky
    Driedger

Don’t see Boyle on the ice.

• lomac

#NYR warmups, switched up a bit:
    Kreider-Zibanejad-Fast
    Panarin-Strome-Lemieux
    McKegg-Chytil-Buchnevich
    Smith-Howden-Kakko

Skjei-Trouba
    Staal-DeAngelo
    Lindgren-Fox

Georgiev

• Danforth11

Boyle Out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).