MAIN FORUM

• pdidawg82

SC World Cup Bracket Champion

• Blogger of the Month

Good slate. Several big favorites. And I think EDM-ARI will be very useful on DK, but won’t risk the +/- swings on FD.

• LedgerSko

I have no idea what to expect from Edmonton the game after the fired Eakins. I can’t really see them playing inspired hockey on the road. Might be a good night for Yotes.

• colinwdrew

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Champion

• 2021 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Interesting slate for sure. Buffalo playing on a B2B on the road, Flyers playing Tampa in a game that could have some goals, as well as two dreadful defensive teams playing in the desert. Expect a pitcher’s duel of some sort in the Bos/Nas and LA/STL games. All that and it feels like the red hot Blackhawks may be flying under the radar a bit.

Definitely a multi-entry night, but aren’t they all.

• pokerrob1970

DraftDay BLB Finalist

Boedker has 5 goals in 3 games vs the Oil this year. Him at 4500 and Oshie at 5400 on DK are my two favorite plays 8 hours before puck drop.

• amiterin

Certainly an interesting night in NHL. Some Vegas lines don’t make sense at all.

• pdidawg82

SC World Cup Bracket Champion

• Blogger of the Month

@amiterin said...

Certainly an interesting night in NHL. Some Vegas lines don’t make sense at all.

Such as?

• pokerrob1970

DraftDay BLB Finalist

I don’t see anything outlandishly off in the Vegas lines

• amiterin

1. TB vs. PHI opened with Lightning -125. Now its PHI -110 which is more in line.
    2. DET -190 vs, COB is a bit too much with Blue Jackets riding a 6 game winning streak and having one of the hottest GK. I would think -120 would be more appropriate.
    3. Saw ANH -115 at some point. Now it looks like there was a correction towards TOR.

• maxeernst

@pokerrob1970 said...

Boedker has 5 goals in 3 games vs the Oil this year. Him at 4500 and Oshie at 5400 on DK are my two favorite plays 8 hours before puck drop.

Much prefer taylor hall at 5800. He’s getting roasted in the media and is the best player on the ice in that game by a country mile.

Goalie will be most interesting tonight. Price clearly the most solid play on the board but $$$.

• Jwilson40

Forsberg or Tarasenko tonight? I can afford either and am torn between which of the two to take.

• dstars5

• Blogger of the Month

Why is Antti Raanta the most expensive Goalie on DK? No doubt the guys good, but I can think of 5 guys off the top of my head that I’d put ahead of him.

• maxeernst

@dstars5 said...

Why is Antti Raanta the most expensive Goalie on DK? No doubt the guys good, but I can think of 5 guys off the top of my head that I’d put ahead of him.

Chicago has not lost many games…

But yeah probably overpriced

• colinwdrew

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Champion

• 2021 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Ugh, I can’t get off the DK price tags of DET tonight and they keep ending up on all my GPP teams.

• saulgoodman

RG Overall Ranking

@amiterin said...

guess you’re making heaps of $ betting NHL then

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).