• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 105 ) at  New Jersey ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    7:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 100 ) at  Philadelphia ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    7:05 PM :  Columbus ( 110 ) at  Boston ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    9:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -160 ) at  Colorado ( 140 ) —- T: -160
    9:05 PM :  San Jose ( 115 ) at  Edmonton ( -135 ) —- T: 115

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MakinItkane9

Pit 3rd line and Bos 3rd line seem to be the best options/

• Kjwhalen77

Saturday was the first time trying the “all-in” on one line and mixing from there to max the sniper… going back to the well. Going 100% on 4 guys from one squad and 100% on Goalie this time around.

• Blahaaron

Which d men do you guys like tonight? Other than Burnsy and Doughty.

How do D men do against Boston? I might stack Jones and Werenski or Krug and Chara.

• hcassidy

Keep in mind for Pittsburgh, Hornquist was sent back to Pittsburgh and not with the team and Simon is a game time decision with and Illness.

• Zieg30

Not liking any of Pittsburgh’s lines tonight. Find myself fading them, though I know it’s probably not smart.

• Blahaaron

@hcassidy said...

Keep in mind for Pittsburgh, Hornquist was sent back to Pittsburgh and not with the team and Simon is a game time decision with and Illness.

Haha so at the last second they’ll tell us the revised lines. Greaaat. Might as well just stack a game with Crosby Kessel and Malkin.

• hcassidy

I am a Pens fan, Hornqvist news was out about 12:00 eastern time today. And they mentioned Simon in the same alert.

• kirby34

NJ1 or EDM1 in GPPS?

• hcassidy

Morning skate lines were Guentzel-Crosby-Archibald, Hagelin-Malkin-Rust, Sheary-Sheahan-Kessel, Kuhnhackle-Rowney-Reaves

• JimmyTango

@hcassidy said...

Morning skate lines were Guentzel-Crosby-Archibald, Hagelin-Malkin-Rust, Sheary-Sheahan-Kessel, Kuhnhackle-Rowney-Reaves

• Strikeouts

If Simon ends up playing for the Pens, any idea where he will slot in? I feel like I have to get exposure to Pens in cash but not sure where to go.

• NextSignal

What’s the deal with Cammelleri? (Seinfeld voice)

• hcassidy

@Strikeouts said...

If Simon ends up playing for the Pens, any idea where he will slot in? I feel like I have to get exposure to Pens in cash but not sure where to go.

If he plays most likely will be with Crosby and Guentzel. I highly doubt he plays though as he didn’t even go through morning skate. Am waiting on an alert.

• hcassidy

Damn, cool gesture by Mario Lemieux. He awarded all full-time arena staff with Stanley Cup rings.

• hautalak

Woof… I want PIT but what to do with all those lines. I think it’s a PP1 stack for me haha ANA L2 as well. One of those nights I have no idea what will go on so am “comfortable” with whatever I play.

• sizzlebeans

@hautalak said...

One of those nights I have no idea what will go on

Sounds like me every night haha

• hautalak

@sizzlebeans said...

Sounds like me every night haha

Yeah point taken but I guess I wasn’t “drawn” to any particular “home runs” this time around. Still went heavy on PIT mixed through 3 lineups.

• JimmyTango

Hertl?

• zachrob2k

@kirby34 said...

NJ1 or EDM1 in GPPS?

I like both. If you need just one, I think you can go with NJD1

• tonedefrob

With the Krej potential scratch news and the line movement towards CBJ I moved off Tukka onto Cam. Hopefully it doesn’t burn me.

• zachrob2k

@tonedefrob said...

With the Krej potential scratch news and the line movement towards CBJ I moved off Tukka onto Cam. Hopefully it doesn’t burn me.

I really like the CBJ2 that should avoid the top B’s line. Krejci’s news just accentuates it.

• NextSignal

Smells like a Bobrovsky SO now that a lot of non-believers have apparently jumped ship. 6% ownership.

• Blahaaron

@hautalak said...

Woof… I want PIT but what to do with all those lines. I think it’s a PP1 stack for me haha ANA L2 as well. One of those nights I have no idea what will go on so am “comfortable” with whatever I play.

ANH2 was a good idea. One more goal from them would be nice. And then I have Malkin, Kessel and Letang later.

So far none of the top lines are doing much.

• Zieg30

No line has two goals, though, so it’s still completely open for a short slate.

• Kjwhalen77

Damn, didn’t see the krejci news til now. Had a couple with em.

All-in on McDavid, Pulj, Lucic, Drai, Rask.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler