• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 105 ) at  New Jersey ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    7:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 100 ) at  Philadelphia ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    7:05 PM :  Columbus ( 110 ) at  Boston ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    9:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -160 ) at  Colorado ( 140 ) —- T: -160
    9:05 PM :  San Jose ( 115 ) at  Edmonton ( -135 ) —- T: 115

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Blahaaron

@MakinItkane9 said...

He said boston 1 was the top line id say thats not bad. Also edm2.

Weird night for me. Need this hold from talbot for sure. I saw the line switch on ANA and wanted to switch to the henrique line on 1 or 2 of my LUs but decided against it. Bad choice

BOS1 is usually the top line before the games start.

Just like tomorrow’s early slate I know the top line is gonna be NYI1.

• Felixxberg

RG Overall Ranking

I won 201$ but it would have been $650 more in the $33 contest if I had took the actual line, and $18 more in the $3 one.

• MakinItkane9

@Felixxberg said...

I won 201$ but it would have been $650 more in the $33 contest if I had took the actual line, and $18 more in the $3 one.

congrats man!

• goldengoat29

Thanks for nothing, Crosby. I think we all get too caught up in match-ups.

• Blahaaron

@Felixxberg said...

More careful and thorough researching would have helped us both tonight. Don’t let that happen again! All that $$ was yours. But you’re good at this and I have no doubt that you’ll win that money soon.

• yisman

https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/5894818

everyone got something back except for me. My only good pick was Burns, but he was 100% owned.

Crosby and Jost each put up 0s for me.

Murray killed my lineups on yahoo by losing to Colorado.

• hautalak

Not picking BOS at all last night kind of killed me. Good thing for NFL Thurs-Mon and NBA last night to offset. On to things for today!

• Felixxberg

RG Overall Ranking

@MakinItkane9 said...

congrats man!

Thanks!

• Felixxberg

RG Overall Ranking

@Blahaaron said...

More careful and thorough researching would have helped us both tonight. Don’t let that happen again! All that $$ was yours. But you’re good at this and I have no doubt that you’ll win that money soon.

That would have been nice just before tonight’s Dangle (huge top prize) but past is past so let’s move on! A win is a win!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler