7:05 PM :  Florida ( 110 ) at  Buffalo ( -130 ) —- T: 6o-15
    8:05 PM :  San Jose ( 105 ) at  Minnesota ( -125 ) —- T: 6o-20
    8:35 PM :  Calgary ( -120 ) at  Dallas ( 100 ) —- T: 6o-15
    8:35 PM :  Nashville ( -152 ) at  Chicago ( 137 ) —- T: 5½o-30
    9:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 137 ) at  Edmonton ( -152 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    9:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 105 ) at  Arizona ( -125 ) —- T: 6u-25
    10:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -180 ) at  Vancouver ( 160 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    10:35 PM :  Winnipeg ( -170 ) at  Los Angeles ( 150 ) —- T: 6u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kirby34

@kirby34 said...

Kreider/Tavares or Hartman/Kucherov in cash on DK?

Scratch this. New combos are Hedman/Kucherov or Josi/Tavares?

• yisman

@stellagirl said...

And on an unrelated but interesting note….. Larkin is now proudly wearing a hyperlink on RG lineups page!!

Montour, not so lucky.

that’s like the checkmark on Twitter!

• Canuckage

@Felixxberg said...

I have $1.3K on one lineup in an 11 game slate. That’s borderline suicidal. $888 of that come from a ticket and $300 from FPPs/crowns though.

If only the $8 contest had a decent prize structure, I would have played 100-ish lineups there to cover everything.

Hows your $888 LU looking? I’m torn between starting Vasilevskiy or Anderson. I do get a tiny upgrade on D from Severson to Pionk if I take Andersen.

• Canuckage

@kirby34 said...

Scratch this. New combos are Hedman/Kucherov or Josi/Tavares?

Tough one. Kucherov/Hedman edges it out a bit for me since they play Canucks with Nilson in net whereas Leafs PP haven’t been that great lately.

• sizzlebeans

@Canuckage said...

Ugh it hurts me to go against my Canucks tonight

I don’t have a lot of LUs tonight, but the one LU I went against VAN was with a TB/VAN game stack with some spare parts from another game. That’s a long flight and 3 hour time difference for the Bolts. Game starts at 10 pm their time, maybe the Nucks can catch them while they’re a little jet-lagged?

• DfsBopBooth

Kuch and Point or McDavid and Draisaitl???

• canuck1995

@DfsBopBooth said...

I actually a made a duo lineup with both in it but I’m leaning in favour of Kuch and Point over the ladder today for the most part.

• yisman

I wanted to use Iafallo but I guess I can pivot to Simmonds to use my salary

• DfsBopBooth

@canuck1995 said...

I actually a made a duo lineup with both in it but I’m leaning in favour of Kuch and Point over the ladder today for the most part.

im up in the air after doing some research. Blues just gave up 7 goals and looks like they switched the Lineups around. I really like PHI2 and NYR2

• Felixxberg

@Canuckage said...

Hows your $888 LU looking? I’m torn between starting Vasilevskiy or Anderson. I do get a tiny upgrade on D from Severson to Pionk if I take Andersen.

I kept my gut lineup but made the necessary tweaks, so I swapped Koskinen for Hart and Jokiharju for Doughty but I kept the rest the same. My duos are DAL1, EDM1 and LAK2.

Both your options are elite goalies against average teams. Not sure who I prefer.

• yisman

@DfsBopBooth said...

I’d go with the latter but it’s higher ownership

• eaglezzz

I have a gut feeling on Nylander breaking out tonight. Cheap and I bet by the end of the game he is skating with Matthews.

• DfsBopBooth

@Felixxberg said...

I kept my gut lineup but made the necessary tweaks, so I swapped Koskinen for Hart and Jokiharju for Doughty but I kept the rest the same. My duos are DAL1, EDM1 and LAK2.

Both your options are elite goalies against average teams. Not sure who I prefer.

looked into DAL1. I had them for about 10 mins before I see they moved Benn to PP2

• canuck1995

@DfsBopBooth said...

im up in the air after doing some research. Blues just gave up 7 goals and looks like they switched the Lineups around. I really like PHI2 and NYR2

I landed with a lot of those two as well. Hoping a lot of others haven’t done the same. Going to be a lot of good line 1s that don’t see a lot of ownership. New Jersey, Calgary, Dallas, hoping Florida isn’t very owned.

I like the Blues too. The McDavid line will probably be matched against schwartz/schenn/senko so I guess Stl1 has a better matchup but I prefer the line with Tarasenko

• yisman

I think Benn has been PP2 for 2 weeks or so

got my two lineups set for $8.

• canuck1995

1/5 lineups could be in dire trouble if Hart’s debut goes astray

• Felixxberg

Hart 33% in the $888 contest, 31% in the $300 qualifier, 27% in the $88 contest, 28% in the $44 contest, 19% in the $8 contest and between 29% and 50% in the forum contests.

• yisman

@yisman said...

yeah we’re stuck with the forum contests today

18/20
    11/20
    9/20
    3/20 for the resizables

and 9/30 for the non-resizable. Probably won’t fill because I created it too late.

DK $888 filled like 30 minutes ago. Same for the $88.

$8 should fill within 90 minutes.

the $2 ran with 12 people. I’m in that one.

The two others I was in got canceled.

$1 at 14 ran
    $1 filled at 20

• Canuckage

@Felixxberg said...

Hart 33% in the $888 contest, 31% in the $300 qualifier, 27% in the $88 contest, 28% in the $44 contest, 19% in the $8 contest and between 29% and 50% in the forum contests.

That’s insane. I hope he gets lit lol. Do you have him?

• yisman

@Felixxberg said...

Higher than I thought it would be. Hell, no one in this thread even mentioned him until I posted.

Worth fading at those percentages for sure.

• eaglezzz

Jimmy Howard isn’t playing, sounds like he got hurt in warmups

• yisman

@eaglezzz said...

wow…

• MotownGreek

@eaglezzz said...

Who’s backing up Bernier? Not DFS relevant, just curious

• yisman

No one tweeted it until after lock.

The team was the first, then a beat tweeter picked up on it later.

One minute after lock:

https://twitter.com/DetroitRedWings/status/1075179328575541250

Then this 4 minutes after lock

@HeleneStJames

More
    Jimmy Howard was supposed to start tonight for Red Wings at Flyers but Jonathan Bernier going instead. Howard injured his back during warmups.

• yisman

@MotownGreek said...

Who’s backing up Bernier? Not DFS relevant, just curious

Ted Kulfan

Jimmy Howard injured his back in warmups and will not dress tonight. Jonathan Bernier will start…#RedWings will have an emergency goalie serve as a backup

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.