NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 0 ) at  New Jersey ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:05 PM :  Colorado ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:35 PM : Edmonton ( 0 ) at  St. Louis ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Volkster6 said...

I did very well this evening, as did Felix who won a $250 qualifying ticket. 1/80 chance of Nashville to join Krause and rep the fourm!

Hope everyone had a great night too. Maybe this fourm excels in the small slates :)

Yes, good job guys! I would love to have some friends join me in Nashville so we can talk strategy! I’ll be rooting for ya tomorrow Felix!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Volkster6 said...

I did very well this evening, as did Felix who won a $250 qualifying ticket. 1/80 chance of Nashville to join Krause and rep the fourm!

Hope everyone had a great night too. Maybe this fourm excels in the small slates :)

Congrats and thanks!

I won a 74 man winner take all $4 satellite for a $250 ticket (that I’ll use tomorrow). I won it by 15 DK points so I didn’t even have a sweat at the end. The odds that I repeat and win the actual qualifier are slim, but why not! Also, I paid it with Crowns, so it would be fun to go to Nashville for “free”.

I also made my own point regarding the top heavy contests discussion. In the $10 contest, I finished 12th/4.4K for $80. What a joke! Close to the end I was 5th with more PMR than top 4 and the only one with Schenn-Schwartz. A Schenn or Schwartz goal was an automatic $10K win, but I won only $70 (if you deduct my $10 investment). I played it knowing what I was getting myself into, but it’s just ridiculous.

• Felixxberg

@Krausehouse said...

Yes, good job guys! I would love to have some friends join me in Nashville so we can talk strategy! I’ll be rooting for ya tomorrow Felix!

Thanks man!

Also, last tidbit: When I saw COL1 was back together, I swapped Kane out for Landeskog, and then upgraded Dunn-Maatta to Faulk-Cole. With my original, I would have been no where near the top. The random Burakovsky goal hurt me a lot as most people mistakenly (is that a word?) had him with MacKinnon and Rantanen.

• jjwd

@Felixxberg said...

mistakenly (is that a word?)

I thought you were a lawyer!

• ifthethunder

@Felixxberg said...

random Burakovsky goal

He’s actually a good player, no matter which line he is on. He wasn’t a great fit as a Cap, and of course we always have our Caps salary cap problem. Moving to Colorado was good for Bura.
    ~

• Felixxberg

@jjwd said...

I thought you were a lawyer!

A francophone lawyer! I’m on my cellphone so I didn’t take the time to verify.

• Felixxberg

@ifthethunder said...

He’s actually a good player, no matter which line he is on. He wasn’t a great fit as a Cap, and of course we always have our Caps salary cap problem. Moving to Colorado was good for Bura.
    ~

I agree, but the fact that he scored the same points as Landeskog (roughly) when he wasn’t playing with MacKinnon and Rantanen is tilting. There was a definite edge knowing the right line because most people didn’t know or couldn’t upgrade.

• jjwd

@Felixxberg said...

A francophone lawyer!

touche!

• OttawaCityMadman

@yisman said...

scored 103.2

with Cole over Keith, that’s 115.2, which would’ve won all of these https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/83250260 https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/83233368 https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/83198996 https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/83198997 and would’ve cashed $325 in the backcheck (103.2 didn’t cash at all)

Got back only $15 from $70 in entries but Keith normally plays more than Cole and it’s extremely rare for Cole to get a goal or even an assist (also no PP time) so I think it was the right call anyway.

I had Girard and Klef, only bloody 10pts combined. Im kinda glad i didnt have Cole because i forgot to enter my lineup in anything else, doh!

• OttawaCityMadman

@jjwd said...

is this a normal occurrence? I never play them but would have won tonight!

Yes many Sats dont fill on a nightly basis. Gives ya great odds. Back when i had a bankroll i won a $150 ticket in tennis from a 10 person $20 Sat. Only had to beat 4 other enteries. One was Yisman! Lol. He is always watching for that kind of overlay as well…

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Well congrats winners! And good luck to Felix tonight. Only cashed the EDM showdown last night.

Time to get it back today and we have a 5K Hip Check today! It’s not much but it gets me excited.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).