• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Nashville ( 105 ) at  Philadelphia ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    7:05 PM :  Detroit ( 120 ) at  Carolina ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    7:35 PM :  Anaheim ( 105 ) at  Toronto ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    8:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 120 ) at  St. Louis ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    9:05 PM :  Calgary ( -150 ) at  Arizona ( 130 ) —- T: -150

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Joda

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Looks like a fun tournament night. Who is your top stack?

• GPeanut

I want to say Calgary. But last 2 vs Arizona have ended 2-1 OT wins. Philly is another potential option(albeit expensive)

• umwoz

We thought there were crapshoot goalie nights before….. I have no clue tonight.

Every single choice tonight has me biting a bullet. Terrible goalie for a favorable team or decent goalie on a terrible team.

• savedatmoneyquan

Anderson revenge game.

• yolobet

Who’s the chalk tonight? Car, Tor, Cgy, Nsh?

• deejones49

@yolobet said...

Chalk PHI/TOR/CAR

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

@yolobet said...

Tough to say. It should be fairly spread out among the 5 favorites.

I will say, Carolina has been massively owned lately. In the big Saturday Shootout on DK, Ryan, Skinner and Rask were the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th highest owned players. Aho, Teravainen, and Stempniak were 15th, 17th, and 29th, and Faulk was 6th.

They disappointed that night, received small price bumps, and are in a slightly worse matchup, but they should still be popular again.

• yolobet

@Scumpunch said...

They disappointed that night, received small price bumps, and are in a slightly worse matchup, but they should still be popular again.

Interesting. I have Det as a better MU in my models. I don’t factor in goalies though so that may be why.

• Codith

Det has sucked and is without Green as well, I would still favor CAR

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

@yolobet said...

Interesting. I have Det as a better MU in my models. I don’t factor in goalies though so that may be why.

You may be right. But in terms of public perception, I think people see BUF on a road back-to-back with their backup goalie in net, and fire away!

• yolobet

@Scumpunch said...

You may be right. But in terms of public perception, I think people see BUF on a road back-to-back with their backup goalie in net, and fire away!

That makes sense. Thanks!

• Trevmitch27

what to do at goalie…..

• umwoz

Usually I’ll make multiple lineups and keep my favorite one, enter it across multiple tourneys.

Tonight is a bit of a tossup for me, I’ll probably fire 3 of them into the breakaway and leave everything else alone.

• umwoz

I think Toronto is the main chalk tonight, strictly in terms of public perception I think it’s Toronto, Calgary(anyone vs. Arizona), Carolina.

Carolina’s prices jumped after a subpar Buffalo game, which is odd, but they were due for a jump.

• Olhausen

@yolobet said...

Philadelphia!!! Nashville is not he same team on the road as they are at home. Especially when it comes to allowing goals. Add that to the fact that they are giving up a lot of goals even at home the last few games.

• yolobet

@Olhausen said...

Philadelphia!!! Nashville is not he same team on the road as they are at home. Especially when it comes to allowing goals. Add that to the fact that they are giving up a lot of goals even at home the last few games.

Nashville has the highest away CF60 in the NHL this year.

• epot

i like tor tonight! been playing well, just read that bozak’s out and leivo and guathier are in…also jake gardiner’s sick..missed morning skate. Also like Car and Ari.

• maibockaddict

Careful about Philly….

They just had a very long win streak. Often a long win streak is followed by a long losing streak in hockey (and baseball as it is a similar sport with regard to streaks and hot/cold).

Been watching hockey for many moons and cannot tell you how many times I have seen mediocre teams follow up a big streak with at least half as many losses in a row.

• Poochy16

Calgary should be in play tonight, Arizona is about due to give up another big goal game. Also, I think EDM could be a sneaky play against a Blues team that’s not actually all that great, playing with a backup goalie.

• Codith

Elliott in nets….I kinda like Arizona to put a few in.

• umwoz

@yolobet said...

And a .286 win percentage. He didn’t say they don’t attempt a lot of shots, he said they aren’t the same. Also worth noting that if you dig into the advanced stats you’ll find Nashville’s super high CF60 on the road is a little misleading.

• Olhausen

@yolobet said...

That still doesn’t change the fact that they give up a ton of goals on the road. I’m not saying to necessarily take mason at goalie but I’ll definitely have some offensive players from philly in my lineup’s tonight.

• umwoz

@Olhausen said...

That still doesn’t change the fact that they give up a ton of goals on the road. I’m not saying to necessarily take mason at goalie but I’ll definitely have some offensive players from philly in my lineup’s tonight.

I’m a limited entry player(at most 3 in a night) and I’ll even take some Mason while I’m at it too. He isn’t a premiere option but I like this spot for him.

Been wrong before though.

G’Luck tonight folks!

• yolobet

I think I’m going to stick to my guns and fade Philly tonight. Hopefully they are heavily owned and it doesn’t backfire hard! GL tonight!

• kirby34

Is there a site that let’s you see what defensemen skated with a certain forward in previous games?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).