7:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( -110 ) at  New Jersey ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:35 PM :  Boston ( 100 ) at  Florida ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    7:35 PM :  St. Louis ( 0 ) at  Tampa Bay ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Minnesota ( 115 ) at  Montreal ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    7:35 PM :  Anaheim ( -110 ) at  Ottawa ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    8:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 120 ) at  Nashville ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    9:05 PM :  Toronto ( -125 ) at  Colorado ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    10:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( -120 ) at  Vancouver ( 100 ) —- T: -120

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

In case you missed it yesterday, we started an RG NHL Forum league on DK. The first contest will be tonight. It will be a $3 buy-in and the winner will receive some free swag courtesy of Rotogrinders! More details can be found in yesterday’s NHL thread.

We are currently at 13 members, but I am hoping to get that up to 20+. I will post the first contest later this morning, after I have a better idea of numbers. If I missed you yesterday, or if you are interested in joining, let me know along with your DK username. Everyone is welcome. Did I mention free swag?!

• cheezpizza

I play NHL only on occasion now, but you can send me an invite. thg89

• Aparisi33

I’m in! DDOhustler33

• lertno

Great.. you can add me… lertno

• pootnami

I’m in! Pootnami

• flip4flop

@Scumpunch said...

courtesy of Rotogrinders! More details can be found in yesterday’s NHL thread.

We are currently at 13 members, but I am hoping to get that up to 20+. I will post the first contest later this morning, after I have a better idea of numbers. If I missed you yesterday, or if you are interested in joining, let me know along with your DK username. Everyone is welcome. Did I mention free swag?!

Awesome I will join as well! Flip4Flop

• flipp39

I’d be in if there is still room. flipp39

• kdub

I’m in kdub345, another big slate where I will only hit on one stack and not even break even

• Kingallan13

Im in! please invite Kingallan13 thanks

• EasyRawlins

EasyRawlins – sign me up please.

• Fsudrew17

I’m in! Fsudrew17

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

Thanks for the responses. I sent an invitation to everyone who asked and posted a 20-team contest in the league lobby. Join ASAP to reserve your spot.

• umwoz

Who’s got the balls to play Bobrovsky tonight?

• dyavid

im in. dyavid

• keephustlincuz

@umwoz said...

Who’s got the balls to play Bobrovsky tonight?

Goalie is tough tonight. who do you like?

• DirtysBurgers

@Scumpunch said...

Thanks for the responses. I sent an invitation to everyone who asked and posted a 20-team contest in the league lobby. Join ASAP to reserve your spot.

Thanks for setting this up Scumpunch. Should be fun

• TheTruthIsALie

Did the Vrbata assist with 4 seconds left in the game kill anyone else last night? I lost a $75 H2H (we were tied up to that point), plus another $200+ across all sites, just because of that. The dude seemed like he was on the ice for the entire 3rd period. Oh well, time to move on…

• rgreuli

I’m interested. DK user name is rgreuli

• babaloos

@TheTruthIsALie said...

Did the Vrbata assist with 4 seconds left in the game kill anyone else last night? I lost a $75 H2H (we were tied up to that point), plus another $200+ across all sites, just because of that. The dude seemed like he was on the ice for the entire 3rd period. Oh well, time to move on…

Cost me 3 of my h2h’s I was winning on the night and it swung me to a slight loser

• tysim19

Hi my username is tysim19 and I would love to join the league.. thanks

• DJESQUIRE

• 2017 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Quick question, I’m having a problem with saving the NHL projections as an actual .csv file. It just opens of a new web page for me. Anyone else here ever have this problem and a way to rectify it? I apologize in advance if this question has been asked before. I’m a newbie here.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@DJESQUIRE said...

Quick question, I’m having a problem with saving the NHL projections as an actual .csv file. It just opens of a new web page for me. Anyone else here ever have this problem and a way to rectify it? I apologize in advance if this question has been asked before. I’m a newbie here.

Our projections always open up in a new page. Copy and paste them into Excel and then separate them by using the ‘Text to Column’ function, separating them by comma’s. :)

• DJESQUIRE

• 2017 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Perfect! Thanks for the super fast response!

• Zieg30

@Scumpunch said...

Damn. I didn’t see the notification til now! Looks like it filled!

Need more entries next time!

• cheezpizza

@Zieg30 said...

Damn. I didn’t see the notification til now! Looks like it filled!

Need more entries next time!

Yea. I went to join on my lunch break and it said it was filled.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler